Game-Labs Forum

To US on PVP2

JobaSet

5 hours ago, JobaSet said:

dFbC8bb.png

So if you look at Saturday or Sunday the big three still come out to be 60.87% for Sat and 62.57% of population play on those days.  So now that you know what real math looks like, not sure you under stand it.

1) I am an engineer and the math I do makes me money, but mainly 2) I know enough that correlation isn't causation, which is a very simple REAL math concept, and to be quite frank with you Joba, I sometimes wonder if you made it through high school, because that is something you learn in middle school, if you would like me to show you how correlation and causation are not the same we can chat about it on TS. There are a lot of different variables that occur there, and we all know. And have even agreed that nation population with how carebear everyone is, has nothing to do with combat ability. You know very well because I have said it many times, that YES GB and US outnumber everyone, but NOT COMBAT WISE. thank you for your time Joba, I do appreciate this post of yours minus your condescending and delusion of grandeur thrown in, but the chart is interesting.
Every single time a Care bear calls out or says Pirate hacks,  one lucky Pirate gets a new boat,  The only Pirate Hack that has been proven, documented, exploited, and works 100%, every time.  The Forts and Fleets hot fix didn't fix it. But I am sure they are working on fixing it only time will tell.

^it is at this point Joba wishes to feel his grandios so he makes something up that hasn't been said in over half a year. No one thinks you hack anymore, we just all think you lie. 

• Like 2

One Eye, we (pirates)have been accused of hacks every day. As in day before yesterday, yesterday, today, and probably tommorrow. You statement is factually incorrect. Last two PB we had accusations of hacs from opposing side. It was fun to hear the terms for said hacks in TS but I took it as a compliment to our ship builds and angling skills. Please refrain from representing others. If you personally do not use silly exuses for loosing battles I applaud you, however you are in minority. 

Everything getting wiped. We should be out sinking each other, yet server is not active. I disagreed but understood the position of players who were afraid to lose ships, ( why have a fighting ship if you do not fight), but what is the excuse now.? 

Its not personal, I enjoy PVP win or loose (ok not so much loose part but I learn from my mistakes). It very dark and gloomy in game, when it should be fun. It is easy to blame others, but we as players all responsible for the atmosphere on the server.

Some come on too strong, some take it way too personal, some make it about everything but the game itself. Too much Salt. Way too much Salt. 

Edited by Comrade I Stalin
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

One Eye, we (pirates)have been accused of hacks every day. As in day before yesterday, yesterday, today, and probably tommorrow. You statement is factually incorrect. Last two PB we had accusations of hacs from opposing side. It was fun to hear the terms for said hacks in TS but I took it as a compliment to our ship builds and angling skills. Please refrain from representing others. If you personally do not use silly exuses for loosing battles I applaud you, however you are in minority. 

Everything getting wiped. We should be out sinking each other, yet server is not active. I disagreed but understood the position of players who were afraid to lose ships, ( why have a fighting ship if you do not fight), but what is the excuse now.? 

Its not personal, I enjoy PVP win or loose (ok not so much loose part but I learn from my mistakes). It very dark and gloomy in game, when it should be fun. It is easy to blame others, but we as players all responsible for the atmosphere on the server.

Some come on too strong, some take it way too personal, some make it about everything but the game itself. Too much Salt. Way too much Salt. 

Word of friendly advice comrade, dont take OneEyed seriously. He tends to post and troll just because he knows it bothers me knowing someone will and has taken him seriously. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

those number are from the Devs just for pvp2 from a post yesterday and you still say they are not right.

I did not say they weren't accurate to what is on the server Joba. I said causation and correlation are different things, especially with all the variables that are not accounted for in that data chart.

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Word of friendly advice comrade, dont take OneEyed seriously. He tends to post and troll just because he knows it bothers me knowing someone will and has taken him seriously. 

For that post it is meant to be taken seriously. It's a very simple math concept. 

If you ever want to talk math with me. I am more than happier to learn and also from the current point of view help you understand how numbers can represent and misrepresent data Joba. And that is not meant to be demeaning but rather in all seriousnous. As game testers it's important we know the basic mathematical concepts specifically in statistical analyses. Which I will admit, I only have taken up to a 500 level course in statistics, so I certainly don't know everything in it, however enough to understand numbers from charts when someone is saying something to point out the variables that can cause bad data. Seriously though. If you want, you and I can go over numbers on your Teamspeak, and we can draw conclusions, I am not against this at all, and the more facts we get the more we will all understand why we have two very different viewpoints and hopefully draw upon a single viewpoint.

you must understand why I am very adamant about the number situation, I am not pulling that to troll, it's what most of us honestly believe on our side. We have more people than you, but way less fighters than you guys do, and whatever the cause of that it doesn't matter, be it jobs, education, whatever. Just from our side that is the fact. But I would rather enjoy talking with you guys, and really discussing in game mechanics and numbers so we can unify our actions on the forums and make this game better because if there is one thing all of us have in common, it's most all of us, and certainly myself, care and enjoy this game enough that we want to see it succeed and grow. 

2 hours ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

well i havent seen it, and i apologize for that, i know for certain when i am running battles no one calls out hacks, because 1) i dont see it and i am watching chat like a hawk because our battle com policy and 2) I have always been very picky about calling out hacks, i have myself been accused of hacking, for example,

The Nazi group gets triggered that i know game mechanics. So i know skill vs hacks when i see it, and only once have i ever F11d a player for exploitation, and that was in 2016 february for sailing through the land and then attacking me. Anyways, i am sorry to hear that, and best of luck on the seas. Also enjoy that video, its funny.

Edited by OneEyedSnake

4 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

well i havent seen it, and i apologize for that, i know for certain when i am running battles no one calls out hacks, because 1) i dont see it and i am watching chat like a hawk because our battle com policy and 2) I have always been very picky about calling out hacks, i have myself been accused of hacking, for example,

The Nazi group gets triggered that i know game mechanics. So i know skill vs hacks when i see it, and only once have i ever F11d a player for exploitation, and that was in february for sailing through the land and then attacking me. Anyways, i am sorry to hear that, and best of luck on the seas. Also enjoy that video, its funny.

Thats not a hack hehe I even done that before.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Oh man, i had the best laugh since playing that game when he posted his youtube to global saying that it was proof he could beat us all.

The best one is when i came back and was using the home key at sandy point. and Streaming it was insane

We waved our Magic wand and won the Day again.  2 good port battle, 2 good nights, in a row.

/for a good laff keep reading none of this is true at all but wow 

Now for the  Latest and the freshest news and always up to date. (So many dead people)

We the pirates can now Boot people at will.

All Pirates now have the ability to to pick you out of a port battle and whammy you at will.  This is the truth as much as the Sun will be coming up in the west  in the morning. And this reporter has the Scoop on how to do it. Now a Word of warning this spell may have side effects if not done properly.  Watch the Short Video and all will be clear

.This reporter got this info from a very respected Pirate, that wants to remain anonymous, because he fears for his life once this info becomes public knowledge.

I actually thought about doing a joke post that folks can list of every silly thing they been accused of like hacks, lag switches, IRON-SIDE SHIPS,  KILLER BALLS OF DOOM....you know things like that.  Oh and the fact we get accused of dupping by folks when none of us had a clue about that exploit but they oddly know about it....hmmmmm

But no it can't be the reason you where sinking like a rock in port battles is cause you bring gunk like this.

SAcpRst.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lol that was weeks ago, And i not even playing Much waiting on wipe and updates

20 hours ago, Smiling Jack said:

Well then...I better sober up the crew and get these dogs cleaning and refitting the ship...Sounds like WAR IS COMING...

This is for you JobaSet...