Game-Labs Forum

To US on PVP2

JobaSet

34 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Funny how you always mention regions, and you used to talk about strategic resources. But now you aren't? Hey Tex, tell everyone who owns every single silver port? Also the mahogany. And Bermuda cedar, and soon the live oak? "What they allowed to get captured," anyone hat reads this i emplor you to go look at the pvp2 battle screenshots. I'm honestly tired of the pirates and Danes saying they don't have the numbers when their own screenshots show them almost always having 25 in a port battle. An aside to this is the Danes that like the GB will not fight in the middle of their night. Well most of the days, unless it's Friday to Sunday and sometimes thursdays. And occasionally Monday. 

Mahogany: US (2), Brits (3), Pirates (1)

Bermuda Cedar:  Brits

Live Oak:  US (2)

Silver: US (2), Danes (1), Pirates (5), 4 of which we took in the last week and half you know Operation Lone Ranger and all...that we posted up for ya'll.

So which that it looks like The US/BRTI/DUTCH still has every thing they need to produce ships and keep trucking.   And we are tired of you complaining you don't have this or that.  It was just 3 months ago that all these resources where owned by US/Brit/DUTCH (Danes did have one silver).   It's a game of war and RvR.  You can't keep your own ports when you have the three largest nations in one alliance isn't our fault.   You look at all those screen shots and what they don't show that even the equal 25 vs 25 battles ya'll still had any where from 5-20 more ships out side.   

33 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

When I log onto all the TSS and take a peak it isn't the case. How have you looked? Because I know you Spanish have only had 3 port battles. And one or two of those were shallow right? 

You do know not every one in game is on TS or in those clan TS.   The game doesn't revolve around CKA and NPG/IGG after all.   Just look at all the screen shots and notice the names how they aren't all ways the same guys.  Not to mention the guys we fight in the OW.  Also in the past month we have went over 200 players during port battles time on the servers twice.  We haven't been over 200 players since the Treasure fleet events.  

30 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

So like I said 4th rate and above, and of course a few more fourth rates than lineships. Also at Texas, you should mention how many regions the pirates and the Danes have captured from the GB Dutch and US. 

Three months ago this was the port counts of the nations.

Danish :               4 Regions So that is 2 they captured from the Brits.  The Danes and Brits kinda just flip two ports back and forth and you don't see them on here complaining.

Pirates:               2 Regions so 12 from GB/US/DUTCH

Now we have helped Swede and French get 3 ports each by either being at there port battles or by taking the port and than giving it to them.

I'm not getting your point here cause ya'll still have almost 2/3 of the regions.  Just happens you lost some of the important ones recently.

Sorry if you can't hold on to your regions than you got to spread out and to big for your britches and lost land.   Not to mention all the inter clan fighting, the fact ya'll wouldn't fight any one so folks got bored and left (9 players came over to BLACK pirates).   Ya'll sure forget back when we had 2 regions it was ok for ya'll to curb stomp us.  ya'll still got over half the map. So what is the big problem?  You alliance has fallen apart and you can't get guys organized even though ya'll have plenty numbers it's our fault? 

The funny thing is every time we take some of these ports we have been posting up operations and pretty much letting ya'll know what the hell we are about to do.

Operation Camel Toe:  Done with

Operation Dutch Oven:  Cease Fire

Operation Lone Ranger:  Still in effect as 2 silver ports in US hands.

Not sure if we have a new name, but I'll give it a temp one, "BURN THE HOUSE DOWN."  Yah something like that we going back to have some fun with the US. 

59 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

IF I need to go through every single port battle to give you an accurate number  minus alts and minus the PvP1 guys I will. we can end this numbers problem today.

It's funny how the guys that came over now understand when all this time I been saying back when they fought us and we took US to 11 ports and Brits to 1 it was just 15 to 20 guys when we start showing them screen shots and pointing out things and they see how many are in TS.  We aren't joking when we say it's only 15 to 20 guys.  You know when you take out the alts and other clan guys that is your still only fighting the same 15 to 20 pirates over and over. 

sorry Tex but you said you have an alt acc and like you many others maybe have.

so when you say you are only 15-20 you have to add also alt, cause with alt you have 4000 LH, 16 outpost, 10 silver mine even owning only 1 single silver port...

remember also that all top level player of US and many of brit on PVP2 , changed to rats leaving for US only NPG and DD with few Rear Admiral. now we are still growing up new players, our screeners are captain or LT and yours are curse or demon, in battle we are 25 yes but we need to use frigs mixed to 1st rate cause we cant afford resources for all.

we also have not all gold upgrades, sice numbers and quality of sealed bottle hase been reduced from last patch, and our gold modules owners were our top lev player,,,that passed rats...

so it's easy for you decide to burn all east coast or whatever you want cause u are economically superior to rest of server players by numbers of resources and player.

u are always 15-20 cause playing on PVP2 is easier than PVP1...

so u want to burn PVP2 just to say ''we are the best''? ok...it's obvious

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, huliotkd said:

sorry Tex but you said you have an alt acc and like you many others maybe have.

so when you say you are only 15-20 you have to add also alt, cause with alt you have 4000 LH, 16 outpost, 10 silver mine even owning only 1 single silver port...

Ok so lets say each of us has one alt (no we don't all have two chars) That would be 30-40 guys.  Lets take the US/Brit/Dutch.   i'll give the dutch 10 players (I know some have alts too along with the US and brits).  Now I'm going to give brits and US 30 players each even though it's more like 50.  So that is 70 players not counting GUD alts.  You still have over twice the players we have and your still loosing?   And my numbers for GUD allaince is no where close to the real numbers which are way higher.

remember also that all top level player of US and many of brit on PVP2 , changed to rats leaving for US only NPG and DD with few Rear Admiral. now we are still growing up new players, our screeners are captain or LT and yours are curse or demon, in battle we are 25 yes but we need to use frigs mixed to 1st rate cause we cant afford resources for all.  Really that the BS excuse?  You lost 9 players.   Pretty much three from each nation.  If your top players was those three and only those three where the reason you did so well even though you could field 30-40 in a port battle (Kidds you had almost 50 and that is coming from your US players now Pirates).   Well maybe ya'll should stop following your current leaders that are left cause they aren't working out for you and maybe let some of the new guys move up and take over.

we also have not all gold upgrades, sice numbers and quality of sealed bottle hase been reduced from last patch, and our gold modules owners were our top lev player,,,that passed rats...

So now theya re your top crafters along with your top PvpErs we took?  Ya'll saved no gold and crafted no mods while you had over 2/3's of the region and no one was fighitng you?  I mean what the hell have ya'll been doing the last 5 months?   Not to mention we have it from a good source ya'll known about the Dupping exploits for month.  Which the pirates just found out the other week what the hell ya'll keep talking about when they explained it to us.  We have not been using that exploit at all.  Let me remind you when the regional patch came out we captrued (NOT SINK) over 17 1st rates the first week.  We capture shisp for a reason to use them instead of our own.  Though 99% of those are crap builds so we just destroy them or give them to new players. 

so it's easy for you decide to burn all east coast or whatever you want cause u are economically superior to rest of server players by numbers of resources and player.

And what exactly was us 3  months ago when we had 3-5 guys loggin and only had 2 regions and ya'll owned the whole map?  Hell ya'll still own 2/3 of the map.....loook at the MAP.

u are always 15-20 cause playing on PVP2 is easier than PVP1...

Well I have to agree with you when your fighting a bunch of guys that would prefer to hid in ports than come out and fight.   The reason we are so much better than ya'll is cause we FIGHT FIGHT AND FIGHT MORE.   Are clan PVP's nightly and we do it as a team and unit.  We aren't perfect and there are better players out there, but until the merger we aren't on PvP1 we are on PvP2.

so u want to burn PVP2 just to say ''we are the best''? ok...it's obvious

Nah we are sick of ya'll owning every thing and than complaining when you loose one little port.  You forget us took us down to one port and camped our capital so we fought back and brought them to 11 ports.  Brits back stabbed us at that time so be brought them down to 1 port.   We where only 3-5 guys a night and had only 2 regions  and was getting attacked constantly so we fought back and been fighting back for the past 3 months.  You know how you win?  You fight back.  So stop hiding and making excuses and fight back.

PS tomorrow I'm going to bring my Pirate Ironside Hack ship tomorrow for the port battle. So be ready and I'll put my killer damage mod on my ship to.......nah maybe I'll bring the fireship and mortar brig again since that worked so well the last time we captured that port.

u talk as naval action is your life...on PVP2 naval action is still a game.

during this months we played normally, anc conquered all ports that you can see now cause we were more than now. you say that only 3 of each nation become rats...maybe only 3 still playing with you now but we lost 2 entire clans, more or less 20-30 player. maybe they don't play anymore or play on pvp1.

alt acc questions. me and you know that there are more alt in rat faction than in other nation...or i'm sure, in US nation. with 1 account, i need 1 week to craft a 1st rate and only because i have most of needed resources already...but i still have to craft all refinde parts, and then some of gold upgrade that means LH for crafting silver coins then 800 LH for each gold up for not less than 7 upgrades...and this only for 1 1st rate...quite 2 weeks for a ship. 

with a single alt acco, can use 2000 LH ( and more for perks) only for resources and refined parts, and others 2000 to craft a 1st rate...maybe no more than 1 week. and if u rats have more than 1 player with and alt? maybe 2.  you 2 rats in 2 weeks can build 4 1st rate and i only 1... so here is the problem of the alt account.

gold upgrades. no one mention duping sistem, i'm talking about the time before the last patch were all old players collected gold marines. you all have gold marines or purple or blue... the best i have, and i played on PVP2 from the release of OW of naval action, is 1 blue Marine module...1...many others US player collected gold ones, and after last patch left US faction for your's faction so our numbers of gold uncraftable upgrades were gone...

rats 2 regions and 3-5 guys: if that is true, how can is possible u had resources to build a sufficient number of 1st rate and being able to cap 17 of ours if u had so small numbers? i suppose cause US clans left US faction for rat faction bringing their 1st rate...so having big army with small area to defend is the optimal situation for attak everywhere everyone...have also too many 1st rates that you gifted to newbe ar scrapped...still having numbers of 1st rate superior to your production capacity due to lack of rat controlled region. but with many alt account, yes it's possible. i've heard also there are players with 8 alt account but don't know who and where...

during your last operation ''camel toe'' u where so strong that outside E coast u were ganking in 4-5 santi and victory our single connie or maybe a couple...ok the game allow that, but why don't u choose to fight quite same level? 2 connie?ok only 2 1st rates (it's still too much but it will be a challenging fight). and u said u are strong cause u FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and FIGHT MORE...if u are so strong you don't need to gank, but i can see still ganking.

most of problems on PVP2 about lack of population was because players didn't and still don't have chances to play a fair battle so they left the game...ganking bring us to 120 players max on servers, nothing more...

soon we will have a ship wipe, do we want to start palying fairly and rebuild pop or no? 1 account, 1 ship without warfleet (just trading ship), 1 vs 1 or same numbers.

best palce now on PVP2 were play Naval Action is Matanzas with spanish player...1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1...good play, no gank, mistakes, jokes and fun...

you are living naval action as a work, in PVP2 is still a game...try PVP1

9 hours ago, huliotkd said:

u talk as naval action is your life...on PVP2 naval action is still a game. I wouldn't say it's my life, but that is the difrence from a hard core gamer in a game than say a casual player.  

during this months we played normally, anc conquered all ports that you can see now cause we were more than now. you say that only 3 of each nation become rats...maybe only 3 still playing with you now but we lost 2 entire clans, more or less 20-30 player. maybe they don't play anymore or play on pvp1. And it's our fault ya'll got bored, lost players and had folks left.  We did stuff to get our players back.   Pluss what two clans did you lost?   Unless your talking about 9 months ago there has been no big clans that have gone pirates.  A few folks here and there and those numebrs I gave you are for the last 3-4 months of game play so loosing 9 players isn't much.

alt acc questions. me and you know that there are more alt in rat faction than in other nation...or i'm sure, in US nation. with 1 account, i need 1 week to craft a 1st rate and only because i have most of needed resources already...but i still have to craft all refinde parts, and then some of gold upgrade that means LH for crafting silver coins then 800 LH for each gold up for not less than 7 upgrades...and this only for 1 1st rate...quite 2 weeks for a ship. There are are hundred of players in GB and US so  a few of us with alts are still way out number than all your clans and players combined prob ten fold.    We stock up our resources too.  When we had Wilimgton last I made serveral strong hull ships to save for a rainy day cause I didn't know when we would get that regional bonsus again.  Since we took it from the dutch i have not made a single one cause I haven't lost a ship.    Well the only ones I have lost where from ship chest notes....so really haven't lost a ship that I have crafted.

with a single alt acco, can use 2000 LH ( and more for perks) only for resources and refined parts, and others 2000 to craft a 1st rate...maybe no more than 1 week. and if u rats have more than 1 player with and alt? maybe 2.  you 2 rats in 2 weeks can build 4 1st rate and i only 1... so here is the problem of the alt account. And you nationals have 100's of players, maybe some of ya'll need to get organized.  Just about every one in BLACK is level 50 crafter.  That is what happens when you have a clan of long term players.  We can pump out each a 1st rate a day if we want to.

gold upgrades. no one mention duping sistem, i'm talking about the time before the last patch were all old players collected gold marines. you all have gold marines or purple or blue... the best i have, and i played on PVP2 from the release of OW of naval action, is 1 blue Marine module...1...many others US player collected gold ones, and after last patch left US faction for your's faction so our numbers of gold uncraftable upgrades were gone...This is just BS cause you guys have just as much chance in the past to get gold drops as we have.  I only gotten one gold marine and it was dropped last week in a 152 missions. I do have two MC marines that I have used and I prefer them better any way.   As for blue I have several I collected and i buy the green and grey ones out of the shops all the time when I see them.  I don't put rare mods on 1 dura ships so I can losse them.  Again who are all these players that left cause I only know of 3 US players that have left in the last 3-4 months.   If you go back to August when I switched over that is not in the last few months and it's more like 6-9 plaeyrs but surely you have gotten players to replace those that left and leveled up?

rats 2 regions and 3-5 guys: if that is true, how can is possible u had resources to build a sufficient number of 1st rate and being able to cap 17 of ours if u had so small numbers? i suppose cause US clans left US faction for rat faction bringing their 1st rate...so having big army with small area to defend is the optimal situation for attak everywhere everyone...have also too many 1st rates that you gifted to newbe ar scrapped...still having numbers of 1st rate superior to your production capacity due to lack of rat controlled region. but with many alt account, yes it's possible. i've heard also there are players with 8 alt account but don't know who and where...Because we weren't down to 3-5 guys back in August when we did that.  We had our full 20 something guys (more than we have now). A gian tell me what US clans left?  I know of only two and that as back in June/Aug and it wasn't evne the whole clans.  UNKN my clan left and it was only about 11 of our 4 guys that came over and of those I'm the only one that is still playing the game.  That was Aug of last year so nothing to do with right now and any other big clan that came over was before that.  Since than there has not been any other big clans.

during your last operation ''camel toe'' u where so strong that outside E coast u were ganking in 4-5 santi and victory our single connie or maybe a couple...ok the game allow that, but why don't u choose to fight quite same level? 2 connie?ok only 2 1st rates (it's still too much but it will be a challenging fight). and u said u are strong cause u FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and FIGHT MORE...if u are so strong you don't need to gank, but i can see still ganking.Here is a clue...when you get into a fight, don't leave your 1st rates behind.  We catch you guys solo sailing all the time cause it's in your waters.  Your a nation that is 100 times larger than us with your allaince and none of you would come out and fight us other than the new guys.  Much props to DD and a few others for doing that.  All the while NPG/IGG hid inside there ports and only came out when the port battles showed up.  If your going into hostil waters to grind up a region you don't bring the crap of your fleet you bring the best of your best.  So we rolled 1st rates.  Ya'll have plenty of first rates so ya'll could simply came out with your own.

most of problems on PVP2 about lack of population was because players didn't and still don't have chances to play a fair battle so they left the game...ganking bring us to 120 players max on servers, nothing more...You have tons of chance of fiar battles.  I don't rememeber ya'll giving us fair battles when you would bring 35 to a port battle and had folks sitting out side that can't get in and we only had 10-15?   So where was the fair chance when we where down to two regions?  When all the other small natiosn only had one?   So now that ya'll can't get your act straight but you can still field 25+ it's not fair that we can field a full 20-25 and beat you?  Sounds like ya'll need to get some organization and team work skills cause the inter clan fighting we hear about all the time is why y'all keep loosing.

soon we will have a ship wipe, do we want to start palying fairly and rebuild pop or no? 1 account, 1 ship without warfleet (just trading ship), 1 vs 1 or same numbers.Yep and all you cry baby care bears will now have the PvE zone to hide in if you don't want to RvR or PvP.

best palce now on PVP2 were play Naval Action is Matanzas with spanish player...1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1...good play, no gank, mistakes, jokes and fun...Realy like how ya'll bring 25+ vs 10 or so Spanish players and you call for fairness?   It's not like ya'll don't have regions to spare to help them grow.

you are living naval action as a work, in PVP2 is still a game...try PVP1

Speaking of operation camel toe this was when we attacked the port.  19 pirates vs 25+ US/Brits (10-15 screeners out side).  Now tell me where we had the advantage here?   You had 6 more ships than us and are the defenders?

8TtrPUx.jpg

Now here is Wilmington:  19 Pirates once again vs 25+ (you had tons of screeners out side).  Tell me how this was unfair?  In fact you still have 2 US guys and one Dutch in here that are now Pirates.  It was this battle and the piss poor team work of the Nationals that drove them to leave the nation they where in.  That is only three players you lost.  You didn't loose your whole player base.  If you look at the names on the pirates side they are almost all the exact same guys with one or two changed out.  you look at the US/Brit/Dutch side you see a few of the same names, but the rest are other players.  The majority of them are of rank to fully crew there ships and bring something like a 1st rate.

OkVudzd.jpg

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

Just now, Teutonic said:

don't worry, soon you'll be fighting us all and it'll be like target practice for you and you will love it.

We like a good fight. Hopefully pvp2 people are willing to learn how to fight. All these port battles that I watch are ugly.. ugly tactics and lack of right ships etc...

Just now, Aventador said:

We like a good fight. Hopefully pvp2 people are willing to learn how to fight. All these port battles that I watch are ugly.. ugly tactics and lack of right ships etc...

that's us, a rabble of peasants....but yes, a number of us are willing to fight and learn to better our sailing.

Just now, Teutonic said:

that's us, a rabble of peasants....but yes, a number of us are willing to fight and learn to better our sailing.

Good. There are some of us that would possibly switch nations (as long as the devs don't make it harder) to help fill in. A lot is up in the air right now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aventador said:

Good. There are some of us that would possibly switch nations (as long as the devs don't make it harder) to help fill in. A lot is up in the air right now

As long as you guys do not expand significantly the ranks of GB, US, and Pirates, and instead help in the building process of Spain, France, Danmark, and Dutch then we can possibly help balanced the servers population slightly.

3 hours ago, Aventador said:

Yah they can't understand why our ships are so hard to destroy.  We build LO/Stiffness/Hull Strength for most ships and we use double ball and double charge in the fight depedning on the distance of the engagement.  That and we are 15-20 very organized players.  If they stop complaining and actually listen to some of the new guys and stop doing what the old guys are doing than they would get organized and a force to reckon with (mainly cause of numbers).   But they would prefer to run in fights, complain and attack small nations instead.   I have no pitty for them at all when we beat them straight up out numbered.

59 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

As long as you guys do not expand significantly the ranks of GB, US, and Pirates, and instead help in the building process of Spain, France, Danmark, and Dutch then we can possibly help balanced the servers population slightly.

I think we will be the ones joining there ranks, but you have to remember they don't have the same problems we do over there.  So many of them are going to fill the small nations to fill the gap of the EU guys that are leaving.  BLACK will remain Pirates though might have to work on the name change cause it's used on both servers.  We don't plan to change, but we would prefer a healthy nations that fight each other so we can just be the annoying thorns in the side.   Lets just hope that they let us get redeemable from both servers and pick our new nations on the PvP Global server.

39 minutes ago, Christendom said:

lets hope this salt doesn't carry over to the new server when everyone merges.  We'll have one whining player base on it's way out, don't need to replace them

I'm going to bet that the care bears will prob switch over to one of the three PvE aligned nations to hide in those zones.  With CKA and NPG/IGG not being the big boys in the two main nation it will help all the little clans get there foot forward and do things.  At least we hope that it works that way between the two servers. 

8 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I think we will be the ones joining there ranks, but you have to remember they don't have the same problems we do over there.  So many of them are going to fill the small nations to fill the gap of the EU guys that are leaving.

Yeah I was just informed on this. I just assumed that they were just going to change the settings on the PvP1 server to fulfill their PvP EU goals and just make PvP2 the Global server since I assumed it would be the easy route. I have not really payed attention to the details much simply because nothing seems set in stone on how to proceed. 

Just now, Davos Seasworth said:

Yeah I was just informed on this. I just assumed that they were just going to change the settings on the PvP1 server to fulfill their PvP EU goals and just make PvP2 the Global server since I assumed it would be the easy route. I have not really payed attention to the details much simply because nothing seems set in stone on how to proceed. 

We really don't know yet, but they said they will update us tomorrow.  The smart thing is to merge 1 and 2 into the PvP global so we can do the new nation organization.   Lets cross our fingers and hope they do this the most logical way.  I'm kinda of waiting to see some of the names and if they are going to switch nations and to which ones.

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

We really don't know yet, but they said they will update us tomorrow. 

So this weekend

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

The smart thing is to merge 1 and 2 into the PvP global so we can do the new nation organization.   Lets cross our fingers and hope they do this the most logical way.  I'm kinda of waiting to see some of the names and if they are going to switch nations and to which ones.

I do think that they would need to wipe the map and start a clean start apart from ranks. It will be a whole new enviroment and I rather have the amount of regions factions own be a deciding factor for individuals.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

So this weekend

I do think that they would need to wipe the map and start a clean start apart from ranks. It will be a whole new enviroment and I rather have the amount of regions factions own be a deciding factor for individuals.

lol more like next week at this rate...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, huliotkd said:

rats 2 regions and 3-5 guys: if that is true, how can is possible u had resources to build a sufficient number of 1st rate and being able to cap 17 of ours if u had so small numbers? i suppose cause US clans left US faction for rat faction bringing their 1st rate...so having big army with small area to defend is the optimal situation for attak everywhere everyone...have also too many 1st rates that you gifted to newbe ar scrapped...still having numbers of 1st rate superior to your production capacity due to lack of rat controlled region. but with many alt account, yes it's possible. i've heard also there are players with 8 alt account but don't know who and where...

Lol..... On a average day I will capture 2 1st rates a day.  But today I am over 9 on east coast working on my 10th as I type this.  And That is Just me, Sent to outpost and broke them down you guys build shit boats.  Every once and a While I do get good boats but not often. I would say 1 out of 10 Is good enough for someone in Black to use.  Not got one today yet tho maybe this LO is a good one

11 hours ago, huliotkd said:

during your last operation ''camel toe'' u where so strong that outside E coast u were ganking in 4-5 santi and victory our single connie or maybe a couple...ok the game allow that, but why don't u choose to fight quite same level? 2 connie?ok only 2 1st rates (it's still too much but it will be a challenging fight). and u said u are strong cause u FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and FIGHT MORE...if u are so strong you don't need to gank, but i can see still ganking

I had over 100 kills that 3 weeks just for that op not counting all the other shallow stuff I do,  I am alone most of the time or With one other.  I have many vids of me ver 4 or 5 and I am in a 4th rate and win.  Me in a 4th and Simon in a 5th will take any 1st rate or  2nd rate.  Some of our best battles are when its 2v2 they in 2nd or 1st and we in 4th and 5th. Was only time I died in camel toe. But we still caped them both. So stop complaining mate it bad playing, Running when you out number us, and Stupid builds that kill you guys.  Not that we out resource you, But I do break down a lot of ships, I just don't have to build many.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Aventador said:

I remember couple of PVP1 guys coming over and calling us out for a duel. Been very loud. Very arrogant. Very demanding. I have sunk them. They disappeared like they went under water for real. Sure bring it on, but dont be too cocky :) 

As well as captain skills we also value a good character... if not more

• Like 5