Game-Labs Forum

To US on PVP2

JobaSet

2 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

Dutch math lol, You can look at my stream and every port battle we have had in last 3 months every single one of them you wont see more than say 27  different people between 14-20 are Black and other pirates make up the rest and the 7 to 9 most are new players that come and go. Pirates Get no Back up at all in anything they do. Maybe a 5 or 6 man Screen from one of the small nations combine,  And we do the same in return but we want the pvp the screen part is just a bonus for the small nations.

Just watch the East coast burn like a match this week from the top down.  

You don't stream PBS first of all. You turn it off an hour in advance. Further more this isn't true, look at the Dutch PBs we couldn't get more than 15 people total in any of them. Look at the Danes attacking the brits and recently us Dutch under Benny's command, 25 of them vs our 2 or 3 aussies. Though as of late the Danes dropped the swede alliance temporarily so we are doing what we can to buy ourselves more time. Come on Joba, you know for a fact your alliance out numbers ours for 4th and Lineship battles. And when counting the aussies you have and Chinese the Danes have, it's quite easy for you guys. 

8 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

You don't stream PBS first of all. You turn it off an hour in advance. Further more this isn't true, look at the Dutch PBs we couldn't get more than 15 people total in any of them.

Not true any more I do turn off my mic tho.

Look at the Danes attacking the brits and recently us Dutch under Benny's command, 25 of them vs our 2 or 3 aussies.

Hmmm If i recall Wish List (She is Dane) was in a battle 25 ver like 3 or 4. So not true

Come on Joba, you know for a fact your alliance out numbers ours for 4th and Lineship battles.

Nope I looked at the last 9 port battles we have 27 diffrent people in them were as US/Brits have 67. Just for You I will throw all those out and Start recounting again lets see how that goes. and will be counting screen shots of screeners even tho most are Atls

Edited by JobaSet

9 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

You don't stream PBS first of all. You turn it off an hour in advance. Further more this isn't true, look at the Dutch PBs we couldn't get more than 15 people total in any of them. Look at the Danes attacking the brits and recently us Dutch under Benny's command, 25 of them vs our 2 or 3 aussies. Though as of late the Danes dropped the swede alliance temporarily so we are doing what we can to buy ourselves more time. Come on Joba, you know for a fact your alliance out numbers ours for 4th and Lineship battles. And when counting the aussies you have and Chinese the Danes have, it's quite easy for you guys. 

Take a look at the St John Port batlte.  DUTCH/BRIT/US has 25 with 10 of them being Dutch.  VS what 4 during US prime time or was that the mid day weekend port battle?  Can't remember the time for it.   That the most DUTCH we seen show up in ages but than Danes/French/Swedes allaince is on cool down cause of a voting mistake on there part so ya'll been attacking the crap out of the swedes I see.  Where was those numbers when the danes showed up to make it equal numbers or where was those US/BRits when we attacked you that didn't help?  Seems your allaince only comes out when you will out number some one and or no one is able to show to fight.   Why not instead of attacking the swedes you take your ports back from us pirates?   Hell you didn't even attack the swede ports that they took from ya'll?

37 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Fair enough, I apologize, I was just going by the rhetoric PvP2 players have used on the forums and the smaller nations seemed to have been struggling in the last couple of months, but maybe things have changed since I last checked and they're having an up-swing. Guess it was just wishful thinking that people were resorting to flips just to cope against numerically superior foes, but looks like it's just as bad as it is on PvP1 then.

10 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

Not true any more I do turn off my mic tho.

Hmmm If i recall Wish List (She is Dane) was in a battle 25 ver like 3 or 4. So not true

Nope I looked at the last 9 port battles we have 27 diffrent people in them were as US/Brits have 67. Just for You I will throw all those out and Start recounting again lets see how that gose.

bmL20ah.jpg

12 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Fair enough, I apologize, I was just going by the rhetoric PvP2 players have used on the forums and the smaller nations seemed to have been struggling in the last couple of months, but maybe things have changed since I last checked and they're having an up-swing. Guess it was just wishful thinking that people were resorting to flips just to cope against numerically superior foes, but looks like it's just as bad as it is on PvP1 then.

The small nations are still small, but the Danes allaince with the Swedse and French are helping them and the Spains kidna got into the fight too.  The Danes are just fighting the brits so we been leaving the Brits alone.  Dutch declared war on us and attacked our silver region so we took 3 ports from them (one we gave them in good faith to not be atacked by them) and than later we took there silver region and stopped since this put them down toe 5 regions.   We shifted our fight to take all regions around Mort and we since have moved on to take all the silver regions.  We had all but lost little habor last night so need to get that back.  They had the small nations without silver for months and other resources so we are giving them a taste of there own medicine.  You know the whole 15-20 of us pirates that they can't beat even when they show up with 30+.  We did loose little habor cuase of the early battle time (5pm on a work day) but hay if they want to play that fight we plan to take more of the US major econ ports.  It seems it was fair back when they had all the other nations down to 1 or 2 regions, but as soon as we start to take any of theres they cry foul play.  Hell they all still got more regions than most of the small nations combined.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

6 minutes ago, Aegir said:

there is some information not being told which is rather important here... I cannot agree that the alliance against the Us/Brit/dutch is larger as I've seen the port battles myself, there are more players playing the Us/Brits/Dutch combined. Similarly to PvP1 though is that the current Danes/Swedes on PvP2 are Aussies and a large chinese community which play entirely in the opposite timezone from the US players.

so what the Danes and French are victims on the PvP1 server for nightflips, the Brit/Dutch are victim to it as well on PvP2.

but no, there is not a straight numerical advantage for the Spanish, French, Swedes, and Danes. Even if you added pirates the combined US/Brit/Dutch players are still more. IT IS though a timezone difference when populations get lopsided for nations depending on the time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

there is some information not being told which is rather important here... I cannot agree that the alliance against the Us/Brit/dutch is larger as I've seen the port battles myself, there are more players playing the Us/Brits/Dutch combined. Similarly to PvP1 though is that the current Danes/Swedes on PvP2 are Aussies and a large chinese community which play entirely in the opposite timezone from the US players.

so what the Danes and French are victims on the PvP1 server for nightflips, the Brit/Dutch are victim to it as well on PvP2.

but no, there is not a straight numerical advantage for the Spanish, French, Swedes, and Danes. Even if you added pirates the combined US/Brit/Dutch players are still more. IT IS though a timezone difference when populations get lopsided for nations depending on the time.

As I said at Start we do our very best to do Prim Time flips and have done so guess we need to start putting Times on the screen shots now.  I will when I up load them in Description as well Texas I am sure for now on.

• Like 2

Break down of current things on PvP2

Danish :               6 Regions

Dutch:                 7 Regions 

GB:                     18 Regions

France:               4 Regions 

Pirates:               14 Regions

Spanish:             2 region

Swedes:             4 regions

US:                        20 Regions 

Which would mean the allainces would be.

BRIT/US/DUTCH: 44

Dan/French/Swede/Spain:   16

Pirates:   14

So the Brit/US/DUTCH are not hurting on regions and resources other than what they allowed to get captured and lost.   Maybe they shouldn't of got so big and so spread out if they can't keep control of there regions?   We are hitting things like silver cause we can't take and hold a bunch of regions so we are hitting them where it hurts.  

To be honest I just want to get the servers merge and these allainces and nations reworked so it's no longer big nation vs small with the pirates in the middle of every thing.  What they keep forgetting is pirates can't have allainces.  Pirates can't have any national join there Port battles.  Pirates can't have any nationals join our OW fights (though we can join nationals).   Yes this is hard mode, but we aren't comlaining about that.  We complain when they have numbers and run or they only show up when they have numbers or they only attack guys that can't field a full force against them or during times.

Really the two largest nations Brits and US has not fought each other since Aug of last year.  Pirates went from 2 regions at the start of this year to where they are now.  We haven't zerg at all, we just been fighting the tooth and nail. As soon as we took to ports they flipped out and cried and stopped fighting....really 2?  You have 20 something other regoins.   They refuse to give any ports to the small nations to help them grow.  Oh look Spain finally has a region congrats guys. Most these guys won't last a day on PvP1 and I"m goign to bet they will be hiding in PvE zone unless they have sure win Port battles...lol

Now they do have some great players but they are far and few and most of the old timers treat them like crap until they leave and go to anther nation or server.   Sounds familar?   So yah PvP2 has kidna the same issues PvP1 is but it's more a big pop vs small pop thing instead of the east vs west.  We honestly don't have a night/day flip problem it's just some folks ony pick on easy target but as soon as you give them a fight back they run and hide.  So we will keep taking there important ports and keep sinking there ships until the server merge happens.

5 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

As I said at Start we do our very best to do Prim Time flips and have done so guess we need to start putting Times on the screen shots now.  I will when I up load them in Description as well Texas I am sure for now on.

crap I have to mark the time too? hell I didn't even get the port battle time right yester day...lol

3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

US:                        20 Regions  Soon To be 5 or 6

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

And as we have discussed and it appears you were left out here, in terms of actual fighters that will show up to fight consistently and can fight 4th rate and above the pirates and Danes have more. I'll direct you to go to the pvp2 port battle reports and look at the screenshots.

25 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

US:                        20 Regions 

Which would mean the allainces would be.

BRIT/US/DUTCH: 44

Dan/French/Swede/Spain:   16

Pirates:   14

So the Brit/US/DUTCH are not hurting on regions and resources other than what they allowed to get captured and lost.

Funny how you always mention regions, and you used to talk about strategic resources. But now you aren't? Hey Tex, tell everyone who owns every single silver port? Also the mahogany. And Bermuda cedar, and soon the live oak? "What they allowed to get captured," anyone hat reads this i emplor you to go look at the pvp2 battle screenshots. I'm honestly tired of the pirates and Danes saying they don't have the numbers when their own screenshots show them almost always having 25 in a port battle. An aside to this is the Danes that like the GB will not fight in the middle of their night. Well most of the days, unless it's Friday to Sunday and sometimes thursdays. And occasionally Monday. 

2 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I have looked and I still see more US/Brits/Dutch combined then I do Pirates/Danes players

When I log onto all the TSS and take a peak it isn't the case. How have you looked? Because I know you Spanish have only had 3 port battles. And one or two of those were shallow right? 

3 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I have looked and I still see more US/Brits/Dutch combined then I do Pirates/Danes players

So like I said 4th rate and above, and of course a few more fourth rates than lineships. Also at Texas, you should mention how many regions the pirates and the Danes have captured from the GB Dutch and US. 

Just now, Teutonic said:

IF I need to go through every single port battle to give you an accurate number  minus alts and minus the PvP1 guys I will. we can end this numbers problem today.

Why minus the alts and pvp1 guys? I play on pvp1 as well, so minus me, actually minus the whole of Dutch, half the Gb, and a good amount of the US as well. See that's just the ludicracy of your alliance, you take out what you know makes me speak the truth. You know you guys outnumber us with your pvp1 help and alts. We all have access to having alts, so no don't take out the alts, hell the Danes even have run programs for them so no, you will go straight off of exact numbers in the PB, count wins and losses, regions gained and lost by who and who was mainly (nation wise) in the PB, do not make a bias sample and say it's good. Go straight off the numbers. You'll hate me even more when you do. They always do.

7 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

IF I need to go through every single port battle to give you an accurate number  minus alts and minus the PvP1 guys I will. we can end this numbers problem today.

Dont bother. It would be an absolute waste of time. Even if actual facts are stated they would be refuted by someone. It would be like arguing with a brick wall.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Why minus the alts and pvp1 guys? I play on pvp1 as well, so minus me, actually minus the whole of Dutch, half the Gb, and a good amount of the US as well. See that's just the ludicracy of your alliance, you take out what you know makes me speak the truth. You know you guys outnumber us with your pvp1 help and alts. We all have access to having alts, so no don't take out the alts, hell the Danes even have run programs for them so no, you will go straight off of exact numbers in the PB, count wins and losses, regions gained and lost by who and who was mainly (nation wise) in the PB, do not make a bias sample and say it's good. Go straight off the numbers. You'll hate me even more when you do. They always do.

alright then, stick with your insanity. I'm done.