Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of the French Council about the new European server

PIerrick de Badas

31 minutes ago, Christoph said:

I think the game is death! US brits and dutch on global and the rest on eu server! 

Not all Brits are going to stay, plenty British will "move" and once the ones that stay do understand the reality, they will follow.

Edited by Hiscules

6 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

once yall gone we have no problem balancing out and fighting against our previous allies. just have a problem sailing with those that literally think we are cancer for doing the ONLY content beyond hunting ow and econ. If you accepted this simple fact that the world doesnt revolve around you, it would be much easier to work with yall

As you said, it's a game, so we are here in order to getting fun. If we don't we won't continue, and the game won't have the success he deserve. So we try to find solutions so that evry one is happy. If Gb's aliance was that much strong, why do you need nightflip?

• Like 2

As someone that has has spent the vast majority of my time hunting in French waters, I must say I will be sad to see you all leave. It's been a blast, thanks for all the fun times. o7

Fine, we'll go back to 1812 on PvP1 probably. Will miss fighting you but if I read another reference to nightflips I ugh... we'll see your numbers returning to PvP1 in a month, if there are any of us left. Thanks for what you have done for all of us. Treason!

Edited by Twan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, EliteDelta said:

As someone that has has spent the vast majority of my time hunting in French waters, I must say I will be sad to see you all leave. It's been a blast, thanks for all the fun times. o7

I'v never saw you, but it will be a pleasure to fight with you before we left :)

39 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Europeans will join the european server. Maybe not the ones that want to stay with the iwin nation witout ennemy but all the news ones that will comes ingame will join probably europe to avoid nightlfip too...

really IWIN nation who is going to iwin nation now because your alliances will not ballance out and you will be fighting generally players that dont have a clue or there are no players to fight you good luck with that and take you revolutionary brown french arse and run away.

Edited by Llewellyn Jones RN

Just now, Le Vulture said:

Seriously guys ? could be adult please ? we are here for a same thing naah ? Naval Action ? so please stop sending your troll video, its our choice and we will not change our mind sorry so stop showing your bad things to others ! Please respect our choices thank you @Coraline Vodka @Christendom

we are glad you are going the only ones dashing the salt here is the french

2 hours ago, Serk said:

I find it ironic that people actually living on the former territory of the real ''New France'' will be locked out of any meaningufll RvR on the EU server and are thus left in the dust...

Luckily the meaningfull RvR will still be available - at hours of their convenience on a server near them :)

2 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

You should be in bed now...

Ahh the irony!! Oh well looks like all the french waters will be full of AI then,no change there then.

Have you all decided which nations your gonna change to yet?

2 hours ago, Aventador said:

Are there any major Eastern Alliance clans that are actually staying on PVP Global?

Why should they? - Everyone else is going to either the US server or the EU server.. I sincerely doubt the global server is going to work even with 3 or 4 times the playerbase.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Coraline Vodka said:

thank you for proving my point o7 you want a game that exists to your schedule. We want a global server no restrictions.

And now both can have exactly what they want.. I may even be on both servers! killing brits at any time of my convenience while playing the RvR game in a much more fair play environment :)

1 hour ago, Coraline Vodka said:

once yall gone we have no problem balancing out and fighting against our previous allies. just have a problem sailing with those that literally think we are cancer for doing the ONLY content beyond hunting ow and econ. If you accepted this simple fact that the world doesnt revolve around you, it would be much easier to work with yall

It would be nice if you could understand the same lesson - it's a game.. And if one side plays in a way that is detrimental to the enjoyment of others (by no fault of their own other than being born in the wrong timezone) it's destroying the game for all.. This solution will provide fun for all - given time the players will return to both the US server and the EU server (if they fix the damn maintenance hours on the US servers).. The global server? I give it 6 months..

8 minutes ago, Tac said:

Ahh the irony!! Oh well looks like all the french waters will be full of AI then,no change there then.

Have you all decided which nations your gonna change to yet?

a number of PvP2 players I have been in contact with, we are already deciding to attempt to fill the void that is left when the EU folks go to their server specific love fest.

Expect PvP2 players to fill in some of the wasteland that's left once the servers merge :).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hiscules said:

When you show her the size of the Spanish Empire, she will make fun of the British. And that is without showing her the Holy Roman Empire, an Empire that was annexed by Spain.

Spain.png

Actually never annexed nor controlled from Madrid - merely a konglomerate of possesions brought together by marriage alliances but ruled by separate chambers, laws and traditions. The great failing of the spanish empire was the difficulty realligning the many traditions and cultures to a common empirebuilding project.

1 hour ago, Llewellyn Jones RN said:

really IWIN nation who is going to iwin nation now because your alliances will not ballance out and you will be fighting generally players that dont have a clue or there are no players to fight you good luck with that and take you revolutionary brown french arse and run away.

We're already fighting players who don't have a clue - why do you think I refer to the western alliance as no-skills? - And why do you think y'all ended up resorting to nightflips to a degree where the devs had no choice but to take a course of action I doubt they actually wanted - just to save the game from you guys..

1 hour ago, Llewellyn Jones RN said:

we are glad you are going the only ones dashing the salt here is the french

Right.. again I'm left out and unmentioned...

RDNN is a global clan, and we were hoping at length for a sustainable global server. While our clan will continue to exist on both servers, the efforts and gameplay of most of our players will in all likelihood be focused on the EU server where we will find friends and enemies both mutually respectful. 

RDNN's goal will always be to seek the most skilled enemies and the most stable friends. We feel reassured that we will find this on the new EU server. Our hope is to see a fresh start to diplomacy and a courteous tone even amongst enemies.

The current timezone imbalance was easily predictable. However, our efforts to preempt this issue by social means already 4-5 months ago, and all subsequent repeated attempts, were blankly rejected. The events of the last few months, along with the remarks towards the French in this very topic, shows us that leaving the global server is the right choice. Certainly the insults and hostility displayed here would change nobody’s mind about leaving.

The RDNN-hosted Danish National Teamspeak (na.danmarknorge.org) will remain open to all clans and all players for Danmark-Norge regardless of server. I for one expect to continue to be present on both servers.

We hope that by the time of game release, developers will have found a sustainable solution to balance a global server.
  • Like 12