Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of the French Council about the new European server

PIerrick de Badas

48 minutes ago, n_Ka said:

I stay in mondial serveur, good luck for playing alone...

Je suis pourtant français!

But you never play with us neither join the nation ts. Si you're playing french on papier. Never been part of rvr or organised french PvP (hello kitty/fist).

Si whoever you are, you're departure seems like à fake news

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bearwall said:

Not true.. There was very much a consensus between the European players.

Nope. Consensus in the Eastern Alliance's european players maybe, but not among all europeans players, and certainly not on the whole server.

Edited by Serk
  • Like 1

I am pirate and i am in all battle pvp and rvr when is possible.

In each event too.

And for me night flip is not a problem, because i win all my mat in battle pve and pvp.

I think just actually we are out of number, is why night flip is a problem.

If game up again 2500 player and more, nightflip is totally no problem.

• Like 3

The decision of making 2 server has been made bye the admin. After that we reach a consensus in french nation. We are not speaking an absolute score as election of boris elsin (99.99999999999994%) but a consensus.

With this consensus we join Spanish and get a consensus from them (not 99.9999 (you got my point). And same for danish and swedish.

So it's what we call a consensus.

So in other words the Eastern Alliance are going to go to the EU server.

Ok.

And what makes you think anyone that is in the Western Alliance is going to follow you?

Majority hello kittying hate you, regardless of which particular nation.

I speak as an EU player, and I sure as hell won't be switching. 

Legit question. ^

4 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Ok.

And what makes you think anyone that is in the Western Alliance is going to follow you?

Legit question. ^

If you like us so much, don't worry. We'll probably be re-united at launch!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, n_Ka said:

If game up again 2500 player and more, nightflip is totally no problem.

Indeed mate. 

I cant see how the splitting of the servers is going to help anyone. 

And it sucks arse because i want to fight everyone and talk to everyone. And now half of the guys i like to chat with when i play are switching server... :(

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Ok.

Legit question. ^

If y'all hate us so much, then why do you even care?

On 20/03/2017 at 11:22 PM, PIerrick de Badas said:

962487conseilsouveraindelanationfranaise

On this day of the 20th March 1817,

The honorable Sovereign Council of the new France,

Declares :

"We, the French clans, have decided by a common agreement, to sail into the new world called "PvP Europe" to give the best sailing conditions to our captains, especially being able to sleep at night.
By this, we are waiting new informations from the developers about this new world ("Server switching" conditions and Port Battle windows) to keep our community united in this new adventure."

I live in Italy, so I guess joining PvP Europe will be what I should do. I will continue with my Clan, Le Legion Etrangère.

• Like 2

But gents, you have to realise. I don't particularly care about RvR anymore. If we won't be needing regions for the bonuses anymore, and can ship them out like any commodity- it's back to fortress Jamaica for me and my lot.

Besides. If there's more late-night RvR fighting there's more chances of me finding OW combat in the screening fleet. Which is all I really care for nowadays.

Plus! It'll be nice to have a fresh start after so long. 

^ @ Intrepido

@ Aegir

Believe me, I don't. I'm simply curious to know what reasons you lot think there are for Western Alliance players to switch to PvP EU/whatever it will be called.

What I hope to see is that people stop giving a damn about ports in general, and just want to have the fight associated with them. Preferably in friendly conditions, where there isn't a lose-and-be-hello kittyed attitude like we have with the Danes/Russians.

think im going to global server ... mainly because i refuse to be dictated to when and when i cannot play by the likes of kloothommel  although i live in uk .. eu primetime is not always my primetime ..i have a life away from NA and.i don't see why i should have to give up time with my family because some players only want to play at certain times,,, and seem intent on forcing that on other players  ...

i will give it a month before the servers are merged back to global anyway

On 22/03/2017 at 9:48 AM, Guear said:

Any evidences? Maybe one at least? About who and how long used it. 

So far it turns out that he used a bug and opened it to the entire English-speaking community. Patch meanwhile was only a day after the video was published.

i hope you got a warning for this because i got one for calling out that the danes had been using this very bug long before we even learnt of it.

i know for a fact it was not LV that discovered the bug but another player who has an friend who plays Danes who passed the info on now LV did the right thing and made it available to all A by making a video and then telling everyone about including the devs then devs proceeded to fix the bug within 48 hours. as of 19 April it will be irrelivent so get over it and carry on!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

think im going to global server ... mainly because i refuse to be dictated to when and when i cannot play by the likes of kloothommel  although i live in uk .. eu primetime is not always my primetime ..i have a life away from NA and.i don't see why i should have to give up time with my family because some players only want to play at certain times,,, and seem intent on forcing that on other players  ...

i will give it a month before the servers are merged back to global anyway

me too

On 24/3/2017 at 1:29 PM, Serk said:

Nope. Consensus in the Eastern Alliance's european players maybe, but not among all europeans players, and certainly not on the whole server.

Well luckily the only consensus that matters are the players that are leaving the game because of nightflips. Split servers are the cure for the unbalanced nightflips and I really don't care if ppl who has spent 5 months sabotaging the game for everyone else, don't like that solution.

On 24/3/2017 at 3:42 PM, Louis Garneray said:

I was quoting Kierrip who was putting in opposition the lack of consensus from the pvp1 community with the decision by the devs what wasn't born from a consensus if you follow me...

We will have for example a few Eastern Alliance players who will be left behind (and I'm not talking about the casual pvp-ers who will have their main character in the new PvPEurope server. And there will be a certain amount of players of the Western Alliance who will stay on global (even if they are from European time zone). And I should have been more specific about "vocal European players [for] split[ting] the server" as we know that they are mainly part of the Eastern Alliance European players.

So by just looking at that we know that the final decision is not a consensus even between European players.

If we look at the problem at hand: Nightflipping. There really seems no other solution and I don't understand why this server split should be so much of a problem? - IF the Western alliance really believe that anyone outside their alliance would want to keep playing an unfair and unbalanced game, and enjoy it to a degree that they will keep playing - then they should applaud the split as it would remove a lot of the salt and help build a game ppl would actually come back to play - or just keep playing. But the reality is - and this is the reason for all the moaning about the server split, that the far greater majority of EA players are fed up with the nighflips and welcomes this split and the WA can't exactly play with themselves.. And to clarify - a consensus doesn't rule out an opposing minority. The few players who will keep playing on the global are welcome to do so - I don't take the ball with me when I leave the playground, I just go to a playground with a better community. And everyone is still able to have toons on more than one server, I've read nothing that would suggest otherwise.

On 24/3/2017 at 4:16 PM, Crowley said:

Ok.

Legit question. ^

I doesn't matter if the WA joins or not. The point is - better a less crowded server with more organised PvP and RvR for a time than the current situation with one side actively sabotaging the game for the other side - It'll stem the tide of players leaving the game and it'll hopefully mark a return to the EU server some of all the players that left because of the nightlfips. I'll miss your banter on the EU server and I'll look forward to not seeing my 1st rates fall into your hands (you did take 3) but I'll have a lot more fun on the EU server and hopefully with less salt we can all be able to build better communities. And I know that I miss my wayward mates more than I'll be missing anyone on the WA side.

Tl;dr better if everyone hello kittys off to their own individual respective servers.

I'm just going to watch and wait until the salt starts spreading between Eastern Alliance factions.

Don't be naive and presume it won't happen.

• Like 1