Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of the French Council about the new European server

PIerrick de Badas

1 hour ago, Bearwall said:

You sir are an imbecile. Carlos V was king of Castile, Aragon, Naples and Sicily, Duke of the burgundian netherlands, the habsburg domains in the HRE (including but not limited to the austrian possesions). Neither one of the aforementioned entities was absorbed into one of the other - they were ruled as separate monarchies that just happened to have the same figurehead of the construct. There are NO resemblance between the rights of the Castilian monarchs in the american colonies and the rights of the HRE emperor in the german principalities. Pls try to read a history book that takes the issues regarding political entities a bit more serious than mere biografies of the german king of the spanish monarchies (in your line of thought the proper way to look at it is that the HRE annexed the spanish monarchies since the Habsburgs is a german nobleline hailing mostly from the austrian lands - I hope we can agree that it is not the case?).

What part of Carlos V Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire don't you understand? is not that hard to read and is written in plenty of books. 

I read plenty of history books, and it seems to me you the one in need to read them. Since is hard for you to understand what does the title of "Holy Roman Emperor" stands for. He was the Ruler of the Holy Roman Empire and you can't change history because there are enough history books and historians that do agree with such event. No matter how much you would like to change such thing, you can't erase facts.

"Various royal houses of Europe, at different times, effectively became hereditary holders of the title, in particular in later times the Habsburgs. After the Reformation many of the subject states and most of those in Germany were Protestant while the Emperor continued to be Catholic. The Holy Roman Empire was dissolved by the last Emperor (who had additionally styled himself as the Emperor of Austria since 1804) as a result of the collapse of the polity during the Napoleonic wars."

"You are entitle to facts, but you are not entitle to your own facts"

Edited by Hiscules

7 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

On this day of the 20th March 1817,

The honorable Sovereign Council of the new France,
Composed by the following clans :

[ACR] - Alliance des Corsaires Royaux
[EdR] - Les Enfants du Roy
[ER] - Escadre Royale
[FDT] - Flotte de Défense Territoriale
[FED] -
Feydakin
[GRF] - Garde Royale Française
[MRF] - Marine Royale Française
[OCG] - Online Center Gaming
[SPQR] - Senatus Populusque Romanus
[UGLY] - Les Affreux
[ZF] - Zulu Family

"We, the French clans, have decided by a common agreement, to sail into the new world called "PvP Europe" ...

Bon chance, may you find at the shores of the new server the game you are looking for!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

a number of PvP2 players I have been in contact with, we are already deciding to attempt to fill the void that is left when the EU folks go to their server specific love fest.

Expect PvP2 players to fill in some of the wasteland that's left once the servers merge :).

And we all know a certain pirate clan that has no love for Brit/US.   Or any other bullies of the moment....maybe once we see some real nation vs nation fighting we go back to OW and being a thorn in the side.  Now where is that trader PvE zone stop at?  Cause this shark will be hungry....

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ketunpoika said:

Who is gonna fight french PB in new server? :huh: You cant call anymore to Lenin & Dev's...

Sure they can..they are just on other side ^_^. Anyway this is deathblow to the game, people will write so much bad reviews to steam after sailing 2 empty servers some time. Now even summer is comming what will take players down to healtier things from pc. And i really did like game ...eaven whit frenchies :huh:

Would be kinda fun to plan nothing, just play without any official allies like back in the day and just see who does what. And perhaps stick to 1 ally each so that we can test how well that works without having to wait for such a thing to get patched in.

10 minutes ago, rediii said:

In the end you will have more action because you are not allied to 50% of the playerbase. :D 

you have a point there, thats why i am for clan alliance ,but that's a other topic  i believe:)

Edited by Thonys

1 minute ago, Red Jack Walker said:

With a base of 450- 500 players at its best, can't really think of a more stupid idea than splitting the community further. Are night flips a problem? Sure, but find a better way to solve that, instead of kill the game for good!

how about a counter attack during the day time for the defenders (in case of a night attack)

18 minutes ago, Pluto64 said:

Anyway this is deathblow to the game, people will write so much bad reviews to steam after sailing 2 empty servers some time. Now even summer is comming what will take players down to healtier things from pc. And i really did like game ...eaven whit frenchies :huh:

ezegw2.jpg

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Pluto64 said:

Sure they can..they are just on other side ^_^. Anyway this is deathblow to the game, people will write so much bad reviews to steam after sailing 2 empty servers some time. Now even summer is comming what will take players down to healtier things from pc. And i really did like game ...eaven whit frenchies :huh:

Speaking of steam reviews, consider this. After a year of dealing with global server issues, culminating in the last few months, it has basically boiled down to people simply telling the devs that at this rate they're unlikely to be playing the game anymore, and barely even touched reviews (can dig up the admin's quote regarding this).

By comparison, in the days following the announced changes, even before any changes were implemented, people have been effectively weaponizing steam reviews and threatening the devs with them - and even acted upon it too (hence the current 49% rating).

Guess which of those two is continuously referred to as the 'whiners' and 'destroying the game'. :P

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

You don't want to let US counter attack in their day or what? What happens if both sides get automated counter attacks? One side can attack everyone and one side is forced to get out of bed in the middle of the night to defend against a counter attack

It's not possible to balance this issue

No one is making you get out of bed.  It's a game stay a sleep and do normal stuff.  When you get on a few days latter flip the port back.  It's what the RvR is all about.   Promote getting folks in multi time zones so they can defend when your not on.  It's not that hard if folks just try.  Hell we have the lowest server pop and we still get around with it on PvP2.   We just flip the port back when we can.   I mean it's PvP one way or the other, unless your not here to PvP? 

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, rediii said:

and again a US timezone placed player telling nightflips can be solved in another way. They can't

Splitting the servers is overdue and it's difficult now but better later than never because it closes a leak of players.

Sorry I'm from Rome, Italy. However, if you think that two empty servers are better than one low populated server...I officially surrender.

Edited by Red Jack Walker
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

No one is making you get out of bed.  It's a game stay a sleep and do normal stuff.  When you get on a few days latter flip the port back.  It's what the RvR is all about.   Promote getting folks in multi time zones so they can defend when your not on.  It's not that hard if folks just try.  Hell we have the lowest server pop and we still get around with it on PvP2.   We just flip the port back when we can.   I mean it's PvP one way or the other, unless your not here to PvP? 

....gggggggg.....caaaaaan't faaaaall asleeeeeep.... can't let those scrubs defend a port.....a port....my port !

oh the irony

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

....gggggggg.....caaaaaan't faaaaall asleeeeeep.... can't let those scrubs defend a port.....a port....my port !

oh the irony

I will counter  you ...hetthwill if the possibility is given ...

also on the irony

• Like 1