Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of the French Council about the new European server

PIerrick de Badas

44 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Go and enjoy 100 people playerbase :rolleyes:. Meanwhile we stay on global and have fun B).

It does look to me (by what I can add)that is your server the one that will have 100 people player base.  You will end up forced to do what you did on your server, have players play other Nations but USA, GB, etc in order to have enemy players playing Spain, France, etc.

The only choice you will have is to go into war with Britain, and then; we will be the ones not enjoying the night flipping. So yes, I do believe is a good bye for the night flipping.

Edited by Hiscules

Hmm, we've never had a server-to-server transfer without closing the previous server. I wonder how long the transfer window will be open for since a whole heap of players are finally about to experience what flip warfare is really like. :P

Nation choices are free during transfers, right? Or are they locked to what people used to be?

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Eventually you'll find the good-bye clip you really want ^^ Until then it keeps on reminding me of this.

Hit the damn hoop already :P

2 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Eventually you'll find the good-bye clip you really want ^^ Until then it keeps on reminding me of this.

Hit the damn hoop already :P

you know, I'm currently binge watching this series.  Not sure why I didn't watch it years ago.  It's great

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

We are not splitting but giving you the attention that we are interest in new server and looking forward about it.

A danish declaration may follow about Eastern alliance on new serv.

I think the game is death! US brits and dutch on global and the rest on eu server! 

9 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

agreed, but some cant handle the thought of a global game world that exists while they are asleep or otherwise engaged. 

We just can't accept that this other players attack us while we are sleeping. Moreover if we can't do it in return.