Game-Labs Forum

Regatta, Naval Action races

Over the next weeks as we get ready for the big changes to the game I will be hosting Regatta's or sailing races. Now i do not have much in terms of ways to set up the race, race cones per say etc so its going to be pretty simple and straight forward. We go into a battle but instead of firing guns, we line up, and we then race around lets say La Navesse.

I am offering 1million doubloons to the winner of these Regatta, perhaps if they are liked enough i will increase the prices. I love racing and racing sailboats even in a game sounds like fun :)

For now the Regatta rules are no shooting each other, no ramming either. clean race and the inside ship has right of way (closes to race inside line or island)

Lets have some fun, see you in game !!

• Like 2

I thought about doing something like this near the end before server mergers with patch.  Though it will be open world race with chance to be tagged.  Set up every one with a starting point and the first one to get there ship to the finish point wins.  No guns on your ships so they will be all stripped down, but every one else not involved in the race is free to tag and try to sink/capture you.  Maybe a prize for any that do.   We did stuff like this on POTBS a few times and it was fun. 

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2