Game-Labs Forum

Ship morph glitch

Sea Fox

During ow and battle time seems to stop for a few seconds then fast forward. At some point during all this when in a battle my ship and the enemy ship suddenly "morph" together and if there are more than two ships in battle all ships morph together overlapping each other as if in open world. This happens at least twice a week and I've lost many battle due to this. I used to be able to make it go away by clicking "report a bug" button but now it just has to run its coarse. Also when I try to report the bug it doesn't seem to go through..

SOS

On 19.03.2017 at 5:27 PM, Sea Fox said:

During ow and battle time seems to stop for a few seconds then fast forward. At some point during all this when in a battle my ship and the enemy ship suddenly "morph" together and if there are more than two ships in battle all ships morph together overlapping each other as if in open world. This happens at least twice a week and I've lost many battle due to this. I used to be able to make it go away by clicking "report a bug" button but now it just has to run its coarse. Also when I try to report the bug it doesn't seem to go through..

SOS

Once it happens again could you please right away run connection test report (via Steam Launcher) to check if there are connection issues on your side at this moment.

• Like 1

SeaFox

I had a similar problem a while back. The vessels all sat on top of each other. Most of the time it seemed to be enforced Window 10 updates and conflicts with nVidia driver updates.

Suggest checking your drivers etc are up to date also the spec of your machine would be handy in the post