Game-Labs Forum

Making it Easier to Nation & Server Switch.

Maybe a general thought for the global server (in order to balance).

Show the app. number of players per nation, and also some information where these players are situated (timewise) in RL when you are joining the server as a new (transfered) player.

Otherwise picking a nation is guesswork regarding these aspects.

• Like 1

Just now, OlFson said:

Maybe a general thought for the global server (in order to balance).

Show the app. number of players per nation, and also some information where these players are situated (timewise) in RL when you are joining the server as a new (transfered) player.

Otherwise picking a nation is guesswork regarding these aspects.

I think it would be a good function to show how many total players per nation, and how many have logged in over the past, say, week. The game data already has this in clan information, so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Ok thank you. I have a lot of friends that have decided to come back and play the game after this coming patch. They just want to know what they have to prepare for in order to start off on the right foot.

I'm sure they can all ways just donate them?  But honestly I think this is the biggest question and we want to send out some mails to try to get a lot of old players that stopped player back into the game and need this info also.

45 minutes ago, Sir R. Calder of Southwick said:

Yes, and for those of us with assets on both PVP servers we might have more/better/different assets on each where we would want to consider which ones to keep.

To be honest the best way to do this is to make the PvP Global server and than let us merge PvP1/2 into it.  That way we get our redeemables from both servers and well teh PvE server too.  When we log into PvP Global we get to pick our Char names and nation.  This might be the same one as before or it might be new ones for some folks.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, admin said:

it will be done the same way when pvp eu 3 mirror was created. We will provide specifics shortly.

18 hours later.  Don't think shortly was the best word for this...lol

I think I saw some where else ya'll where goign to give more details today.  I hope so as a lot of us are sitting here wondering what is going on and when we get to start testing and if we will see the Pirate vs Pirate and structure stuff before the big patch comes.  Which with ya'lls track record won't be 2-4 weeks from now (it's all ready been a week of that) but more like 4-8 weeks from now.  It's all ready been 3 months....folks have been waiting on patches over and over and over.....