Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

Sadly mine did it again today, never had this problem btw in over 350 hours of play, but again entering battle screen came up, took much longer to get into battle, but then thrown back to open world with NO battle, but still gained Go9ld and XP?

sent F11 bug report

Sadly mine did it again today, never had this problem btw in over 350 hours of play, but again entering battle screen came up, took much longer to get into battle, but then thrown back to open world with NO battle, but still gained Go9ld and XP?

sent F11 bug report

Thanks Captain, we are aware of this issue
  • Like 1

Strangest bug: We went into a mission, got a strange countdown screen and then the battle screen complete with cash and experience....but no battle. None of us thought to push the bug button. 

As per request. I followed your instructions. Zero packets lost. Ping 322 to 325. This is obviously happening * a lot*. Not saying go back to the old server but clearly the euro server has problems.  

As per request. I followed your instructions. Zero packets lost. Ping 322 to 325. This is obviously happening * a lot*. Not saying go back to the old server but clearly the euro server has problems.

That was about lose control in a battle and teleportation within battle, the issue about mission sudden end is a known one and will be fixed in one of the next patches

Just reporting on PVE server that the battle screen with no battle is happening all over tonight. Many people are unable to enter missions at all.

You mean we just all need to go away until the next patch?

Servers are shutting down. Is the next patch now? :-)

Just reporting on PVE server that the battle screen with no battle is happening all over tonight. Many people are unable to enter missions at all.

You mean we just all need to go away until the next patch?

Servers are shutting down. Is the next patch now? :-)

Emergency maintenance, check this topic

The issue happened to me ~17:05 (CEST) today.After the battle (fleet mission played with Bellona ship) I took one enemy ship and sent it to my port then I set the crew and then I expected the jump to the open world   but  I got only the blank screen, the monitor gave me a reply "no signal" and I was able only to hear a sound (sea waves) but not able to do anything else, neither ctrl+alt+del neither to switch to other screen.

So I restarted my pc then but the situation remains the same - when I started the game ( after the reboot) then I got the welcome screen to the open world but then  I got the blank screen again and what I could only do was to restart the pc . But I can't access the game anymore, it seems to be completely stuck to that blank screen, I can hear a sound (of the sea) only. It can happen that somebody sink my Bellona waiting in the open world and then I can access the game again, but evidently there's a bug what cut mu access to the game screen completely :(

Edit: somehow fixed between whiles this afternoon, thanks to any power for the fix :-)

Edited by BlueMerlin

SEVERLY BUG in Trading Mechanics :

Player TrissMerigold (Member of Dutch Nation)

Hello dear devs,

I want to draw your attention to a bug referring to trading mechanics in-game:

When I was setting contracts temporarily before the above mentioned player to a certain price

e.g. selling Large Carriages for price of  12.000 gold per unit.

He was setting the same price but temporarily later but instead of ranking behind in selling position he was ranking before me though he puts the contract temporarily later.

I drew this above mentioned topic to his attention several times before and was claiming that he has to stop this monopolistical acting on market by using this bug to his advantage.

Unfortunately he was getting personal to me. I reported this seperately by in-game function. But that is another theme...

Best Regards and hoping that this bug will be fixed as soon as possible by developing team.

Donjuan

Footnote: Everyone should have same chances on market and asking hisself if he is a fair player or not :D

The evidence of my statement is shown above in the attachements

Attachments you find here:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16080-bug-in-trading-mechanics/

Sigh......this time....fleet battle...sails got stuck. F was inactive, Q,E, Z, C no effect. Guns operational, rudder operational, no dropped packets in case you ask. I managed to turn so wind suited sail position, successfully sailed off and exited battle normally.
The wear and tear damage on my gnashed teeth is severe. Getting a bit tired of bugged battles here.
Oh, and reported.

Correction F did go between manual and auto sails but the sails did not....only the label. 

Edited by SeaMist

Devs,

Can you please fix the font in the crafting area, so that when you are crafting from buildings you can actually see the quantities available in the summary block for each building?  They run off the bottom of the summary block if the number is too big and you can't see the quantity you have available.  Thanks.

BuildingCraft

Edited by Jean Ribault
  • Like 1

This may be an F11 bug. Unfortunately I have been unable for the last 24 hours to achieve a frame rate  above zero. PING is 120 to 140...fps is zero.

Any suggestions?

Nothing has changed to my knowledge. I have downloaded no other programs. Can you suggest anything that might explain this? a virus? My wireless speed is adequate (80 Mbs/sec). I  have no other notable connection problems.

• 3 weeks later...

I captured a player's Santisima yesterday. When I left to battlescreen the captured ship briefly showed up for a split second, then it disappeared and instead I got a 420k gold admiralty NPC capture reward. 420k is a poor prize for a player crafted Santi and nothing compared to the value of the ship. An F11 report was submitted from the Battlescreen either right before or right after 00.00 server time (midnight yesterday). More details there. (IGN: Tysnes)

I captured a player's Santisima yesterday. When I left to battlescreen the captured ship briefly showed up for a split second, then it disappeared and instead I got a 420k gold admiralty NPC capture reward. 420k is a poor prize for a player crafted Santi and nothing compared to the value of the ship. An F11 report was submitted from the Battlescreen either right before or right after 00.00 server time (midnight yesterday). More details there. (IGN: Tysnes)

At the moment player's fleet ships have the same mechanic as general NPC ships - if you captured 3rd rate or above you will get only reward from Admiralty. In order to be able to capture these ships you need to capture it from a player only
  • Like 1

At the moment player's fleet ships have the same mechanic as general NPC ships - if you captured 3rd rate or above you will get only reward from Admiralty. In order to be able to capture these ships you need to capture it from a player only

Hmm. Seems like an easy loophole to sail an unprotected 1st rate in OW with minimal risk then. But at least I know I didn't loose the prize because of some mistake that I made.

• 2 weeks later...

Was doing a mission late last night. Master and commander and the rank below. Was doing the rank below cuz the pirates took PA and that's where the mission came up.

So doing headed to Pedro Cay in my rattlesnake as one mission was in the shallows. I expected a few brigs. But no. I was met by a Cerberus, a deep water ship. Safe to say thinks didn't go my way but I managed to get away.

Is there anyway to either keep higher level missions out of shallows, or at least keep shallow water mission to shallow water ships.

WW

login problem

revision 32091 cleanOW prodx64

Steam : Steam API_Init() Fialed

already reboot the system and login made a steam update reinstaled java/ and gpu drivers

what is the issue and what to do

Edited by Thonys

login problem

revision 32091 cleanOW prodx64

Steam : Steam API_Init() Fialed

already reboot the system and login made a steam update reinstaled java/ and gpu drivers

what is the issue and what to do

Have you tried to verify game cache or reinstall the game?

Have you tried to verify game cache or reinstall the game?

rebooted and 

put Ccleaner  cache and register cleaner over it

it seems the problem is gone

and the program works again

Edited by Thonys

Was doing a mission late last night. Master and commander and the rank below. Was doing the rank below cuz the pirates took PA and that's where the mission came up.

So doing headed to Pedro Cay in my rattlesnake as one mission was in the shallows. I expected a few brigs. But no. I was met by a Cerberus, a deep water ship. Safe to say thinks didn't go my way but I managed to get away.

Is there anyway to either keep higher level missions out of shallows, or at least keep shallow water mission to shallow water ships.

WW

This is a know issue but at the moment it does not have high priority