Game-Labs Forum

Conquest windows (en anglais)

Just now, Impie said:

Puerto Plata, Cumana and Morgan's Bluff tell a different story.

Puerto Plata was 25 v 25 the two last times, Cumana was empty by your own decision, i heard from Dutch players that they choose to not defend it, it was at 16:00 in France, not really early and Morgan's Bluff i don't know the time so i can't talk about it.

Just now, Major General La Fayette said:

Puerto Plata was 25 v 25 the two last times, Cumana was empty by your own decision, i heard from Dutch players that they choose to not defend it, it was at 16:00 in France, not really early and Morgan's Bluff i don't know the time so i can't talk about it.

cuz france are unfair players that they didnt wanted a 10 vs 10 and we could get 25 so dayflipping

You might be unemployed (or not going to school), but in the rest of Europe we usually get off work around 17:00 (which would generally be 16:00 server time). So no, there won't be enough players to consistenly defend against the Russian church flips.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

I will say this. I'm glad I waited to write my 5 reviews.

So what, because the devs will not allow you to take ports for free you will cry on the steam reviews ? If you think the devs don't care about your community it's false, they do care about it, they created a server for you, now they will allow you to play all together at the same time, if you're still mad about their decisions it means you enjoyed 25 v 0 fights...

1 minute ago, D4mi4n said:

cuz france are unfair players that they didnt wanted a 10 vs 10 and we could get 25 so dayflipping

When we sail to KPR with 12 players and you send nearly 30 players how do you call that ? (they got destroyed two days in a row btw)

Edited by Major General La Fayette

1 minute ago, Major General La Fayette said:

So what, because the devs will not allow you to take ports for free you will cry on the steam reviews ? If you think the devs don't care about your community it's false, they do care about it, they created a server for you, now they will allow you to play all together at the same time, if you're still mad about their decisions it means you enjoyed 25 v 0 fights...

NO cause we paid 40$ for access to help support a game that we can not play. Why would I want my friends to buy a game they can't play? If the roles where flipped would you know be a bit pissed? 

1 minute ago, Impie said:

You might be unemployed (or not going to school), but in the rest of Europe we usually get off work around 17:00 (which would generally be 16:00 server time). So no, there won't be enough players to consistenly defend against the Russian church flips.

I'm studying all the day, i came back at home at 18:00 (17:00 server time) and i'm not complaining about afternoon PB...

8 minutes ago, Impie said:

Almost all of the recent night flips have been defended by 25 players. 

Ofc but many of them were working a few hours after, now they are tired and don't want to do that anymore, when you started to do that we said "hey it won't happen many times, we can defend the ports" but after weeks of night flip now it's enough, i hope you can understand...

4 minutes ago, Impie said:

Because you're not the one receiving them, Fayette - that is a bit obvious.

My day is ending after most of the EU players there and all the nations have players able to play all the day, don't lie about that, the 300 players of the afternoon ain't 300 French...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daguse said:

NO cause we paid 40$ for access to help support a game that we can not play. Why would I want my friends to buy a game they can't play? If the roles where flipped would you know be a bit pissed? 

If the roles were flipped i'd be satisfied tbh, today all the USA players are playing in the US nation, if the devs help you to switch server it'll means all the USA players will be in different nations on PvP 2, you'll have PB all around the map and at your prime time, you'll play the game as most of the EU players are playing it actually.