Game-Labs Forum

Conquest windows (en anglais)

2 hours ago, Barberouge said:

While awaiting a better solution, windows of conquest of about 10h will be added in a next patch to solve the problem of night flips.

Sorry this is in English, but is this really going to happen or is it a suggestion?  I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere

Edited by Christendom

2 hours ago, Barberouge said:

While awaiting a better solution, windows of conquest of about 10h will be added in a next patch to solve the problem of night flips.

fix than also the day flipping

and remove nightflipping will destroy alot of playerbases a dumb thing to do!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, D4mi4n said:

fix than also the day flipping

and remove nightflipping will destroy alot of playerbases a dumb thing to do!

Destroy the playerbase ? Not really, for the European nations of the game it's a good news, many players will be back and many will stay longer.
Also, for the non-European players it's not a bad news, it means you'll be able to all play together and have 25v25 battles at your prime time on another server, it's good for everyone and it'll stop the decrease of the game's playerbase.

• Like 2

Just now, Major General La Fayette said:

Destroy the playerbase? Not really, for the European nations of the game it's a good news, many players will be back and many will stay along.
Also, for the non-European players it's not a bad news, it means you'll be able to all play together and have 25v25 battles at your prime time on another server, it's good for everyone Game's playerbase.

what about the us timezone? aus timezone? they cant do a pb

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

So basically players based in America or no longer welcome to play this game? :(  be sure to tell people that prior to purchase

No, but on another server, it'll means all the US players will play together and at their primetime, i think the devs will help you to switch servers by keeping all your items with redeemables on the other server.

Guest sruPL

10 hours window? I want 3 hours window 19-22. Other times are not good for me as I am at work / Uni or eating lunch.

4 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

No, but on another server, it will mean all the US players will play together and at their primetime, i think the devs will help you to switch servers by keeping all your items with redeemable on the other server.

half of the fun in playing this game at least for me, Is meeting making friends with and getting to know people from all over the world. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

On the EU server they won't be able to do PB, but on the US servers they will be able, now US PB at their primetime are 25 vs 0, on the US server it'll be 25 v 25, it's better no ?

I didn't know there were 50 people on the other server?

2 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

half of the fun in playing this game at least for me, Is meeting making friends with and getting to know people from all over the world. 

I agree with that but today the best solution for everyone, EU community and US community is to have separate servers, EU players will have PB at their primetime = 25 v 25 and US players will have PB at their primetime = 25 v 25

1 minute ago, Major General La Fayette said:

I agree with that but today the best solution for everyone, EU community and US community is to have separate servers, EU players will have PB at their primetime = 25 v 25 and US players will have PB at their primetime = 25 v 25

than rus players also there own server

The other server is "empty" because most of the US players are on the PvP 1, with this new feature, many players will be able to switch to PvP 2 and the server will be way more active.

I don't want to switch servers. I have made a lot of friends on the other side of the world in the two years I've been playing this game. So basically I feel like I'm being told I am no longer allowed to play this game with them. This is a Band-Aid on a sinking ship

Just now, Major General La Fayette said:

The other server is "empty" because most of the players are on the PvP 1, with this new feature, many players will be able to switch to PvP 2 and the server will be more active.

Sooooo have they said they would open up the timer on the US server? Cause I haven't seen that. And why the hell would you kick players to another server, that they don't want to go to? Ohhh thats right, to carter to the other side. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

I don't want to switch servers. I have made a lot of friends on the other side of the world in the two years I've been playing this game. So basically I feel like I'm being told I am no longer allowed to play this game with them. This is a Band-Aid on a sinking ship

Don't take it bad, the devs are doing this because the community numbers are dropping day after day, most of the EU players are tired of losing ports at night and i think the US players are bored of 25 v 0 battles (If you don't, then you are looking for empty battles...) so until the game have 2000+ players this is the best solution

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daguse said:

Sooooo have they said they would open up the timer on the US server? Cause I haven't seen that. And why the hell would you kick players to another server, that they don't want to go to? Ohhh thats right, to carter to the other side. 

I never said they will kick players, and it seems a bit obvious that the US server will have its own time lock

Just now, Impie said:

No, but they are able to flip ports earlier than 17:00 server time, at which we cannot form a (proper) defense. Take away the Americans and the Russians will rule the server.

Ok but if the time limit is 14:00-00:00 or maybe later, it's not very early and at this time there is always EU players to defend

5 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Do not take it bad, the devs are doing this because the community numbers are dropping day after day, most of the EU players are bored of 25 v 0 battles Do not, then you are looking for empty battles ...) so until the game have 2000+ players this is the best solution

LOL the community is dropping cause they are alienating players. The game world is to big to support two servers with the current player base. You will lose "all" us players and I'm sure some EU. The game will die if they continue this action. 

Edited by Daguse
  • Like 1

Ok but if the time limit is 14:00-00:00 or maybe later, it's not very early and at this time there is always EU players to defend

Puerto Plata, Cumana and Morgan's Bluff tell a different story.