Game-Labs Forum

Poll Over Where Naval Action's Player Base is Located

OneEyedSnake

Region/Area  

199 members have voted

1. 1. What Region in real life are you from?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Oceanic (not Australia)
    • Australia
    • Africa

21 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah and they keep saying Pings don't matter so it shouldn't matter if the Global is in the US than.  I'm more looking out for the AUS/SEA and west coast guys that get the worse ping out of every one on either servers.  

If they moved the server to the west coast of the United States I would assume it would help the Oceanic and Asian players a little bit without hurting US players.

5 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

If they moved the server to the west coast of the United States I would assume it would help the Oceanic and Asian players a little bit without hurting US players.

While I agree with you, but for it to be global and be fair for the EU players that don't want to play on there special server I think East is fine.  Hell if I had it my way I would want central US, like I did with my WoT TS lol....they where why is this in Dallas.  Well cause I live in Houston and I'm paying for this and it's far since most of ya'll are East or West coast so why not put it in the middle.   I'll just be happy they make it in the US or some where in that general area to keep ping down for the majority of the players.