Game-Labs Forum

Can not start the game

OrkhanJavadov

I bought this Naval Action game from steam yesterday but I cant start the game since yesterday. Every time when I push the start game button, the game crashes with a error message that tolds me to report the crash.

I turned off firewall and antivirus program. I tried integrity test from steam and it said everything is ok.

My system:

Windows 7/ 64 bit SP-1 Home edition.

8 Gb RAM

Amd Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X  OC (4Gb DDR5) ----> Crimson 17.3.1 , Driver version    21.19.523.2

Intel Core i7 - 4790 (3.60Ghz)

MSI Z97 PC Mate  motherboard

Please help me.

NV-1.png

PC-1.png

PC-2.png

My Steam account: OrkhanJavadov (same as in this forum.)

I cant send report because crash reporter is black and there is not any option to send crash report.I will paste here crash reporter SS. I uninstalled the game then again installed but nothing changed. ALso ı cant send crash report.

NavalActionBugReporter looks like this:

NV-3.png

Captain, as the first steps, could you please check the general workaround for connection issues and reply back:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Also, please archive logs folder and send it to ink@navalaction.com