Game-Labs Forum

Fire Bug

Takumi El risitas

3 hours ago, Raekur said:

Usually you hit 6 and 7 to turn those off to shift people over to take care of it from what i have heard. 

and turn decks off to free up crew.  I seen the survival bug a few times, but allways was able to get out of it.  That and it just drive me nuts seeing folks with all there crews in all there guns when they aren't using a whole deck.   LOL a bit OCD on the crew thing and my ships.  Though defiantly F11 with all the detail you can in these cases.

Pitxagorri,

I'm not very good at NA, but one talent I seem to excel at is blowing my own ships up.. 8th L'O to date. Just Looking at your pic I can see a few pointers...

1. Top Left of Screen. "Fire Shock". Means crew are in shock stasis and won't move for some time.

2. You have all Crew Management Lit... 5,6,7,8 but not 9 [Boarding]. Your crew is fully occupied sailing the ship (202 crew), then making sure your guns are loaded (894) and then will attend to survival. Unless in FIRE SHOCK then all jobs are frozen, you can't steer etc.

3. You have every Gun deck also manned. Use [F5] to isolate or stop manning. So Crew wanting Gun attention from your instructions is 1015, you've already got 894. Sailing you instructed as 230 with 202 working. Apart from shock you have no crew to allocate to SURVIVAL.

Try this next time...

Fire starts.

1. Turn off gunnery [7], then each side turn off all gun decks using [F5]

2. Check are you in FIRE SHOCK? If yes steering and other functions are frozen. Don't panic.

3. Turn off Sails [6]

4. For a mod carry the Charismatic Bosan he helps crew move faster.

5. press [5] and then [3] immediate repairs. Not [1] or [2]

6. After fire shock. sails on and get away from area ASAP. Then look to repair sails if heavily damaged [5] then [2]. Using guns at this point will have little to no effect and will propbably re-start the fire...

Unfortunately I don't believe this is a bug....

regards

Noroflk nChance

Edited by Norfolk nChance
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Pitxagorri,

I'm not very good at NA, but one talent I seem to excel at is blowing my own ships up.. 8th L'O to date. Just Looking at your pic I can see a few pointers...

1. Top Left of Screen. "Fire Shock". Means crew are in shock stasis and won't move for some time.

2. You have all Crew Management Lit... 5,6,7,8 but not 9 [Boarding]. Your crew is fully occupied sailing the ship (202 crew), then making sure your guns are loaded (894) and then will attend to survival. Unless in FIRE SHOCK then all jobs are frozen, you can't steer etc.

3. You have every Gun deck also manned. Use [F5] to isolate or stop manning. So Crew wanting Gun attention from your instructions is 1015, you've already got 894. Sailing you instructed as 230 with 202 working. Apart from shock you have no crew to allocate to SURVIVAL.

Try this next time...

Fire starts.

1. Turn off gunnery [7], then each side turn off all gun decks using [F5]

2. Check are you in FIRE SHOCK? If yes steering and other functions are frozen. Don't panic.

3. Turn off Sails.

4. For a mod carry the Charismatic Bosan he helps crew move faster.

5. press [5] and then [3] immediate repairs. Not [1] or [2]

6. After fire shock. sails on and get away from area ASAP. Then look to repair sails if heavily damaged. Using guns at this point will have little to no effect and will propbably re-start the fire...

Unfortunately I don't believe this is a bug....

regards

Noroflk nChance

Thanks for the tips.

I know that. Since i got "fire" the crew that i need in survival start growing without getting crew inside survival.

I try everything, get crew put the gunnery and sailing, restart the game...

I get this bug the 10% of the "fire" 

Hi Pitxagorri,

20 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

Thanks for the tips.

I know that. Since i got "fire" the crew that i need in survival start growing without getting crew inside survival.

I try everything, get crew put the gunnery and sailing, restart the game...

I get this bug the 10% of the "fire" 

sorry I can't understand your problem/issue. Could you expand please.

Guessing here, this is what you mean. If wrong apologies....

One thing to remember for the survival crew to "grow" inside the survival box [8] you must have crew available. If you fight with oneside closed off at a time [F5] this helps as the residual crew will start to populate the [9] box or boarding. This is where survival will take crew from first in that instance...

Your case above even after fire shock Survival wouldn't be filled.

Norfolk

7 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

One thing to remember for the survival crew to "grow" inside the survival box [8] you must have crew available. If you fight with oneside closed off at a time [F5] this helps as the residual crew will start to populate the [9] box or boarding. This is where survival will take crew from first in that instance...

Yes, again, i have tested all, i have all the crew aviable (whit F5 and deactivating 6-7-9, everything)

The photo is just to show the problem. Like i said, i got this problem like 4-5 times before this. @sruPL have you solve it? or was just once?

Edited by Pitxagorri
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ink,

You think it is a Problem?

Pitxagorri,

Did you ever get an answer to the problem apart from Ink's above?

Why I asked I've being playing around more with the crew management system since this note. Not your specific to the issue in the OP but have definitely notice ways of speeding up crew movements

Norfolk

On 1/4/2017 at 9:38 AM, Norfolk nChance said:

Did you ever get an answer to the problem apart from Ink's above?

nop

On 1/4/2017 at 9:38 AM, Norfolk nChance said:

definitely notice ways of speeding up crew movements

the problem is that before the fire shock it was impossible to get people in to survival