Commence:
09 March 2017

Clan BLACK Flag

ETC:
April 2017

BLACK FLAG CLAN - NA.PVP2 - 09 March 2017

///   The Lone Ranger  ///
official use only

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"
~ George S. Patton

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."
~ Sun Tzu

TRANSMISSION
All units this net be advised. Operation "The Lone Ranger" launch is on the 06 March 2017 GMT in accordance with the OPLAN.
Squadrons to be ready at the rally point.
Report to Operation Managers Duncan and Lone Wolf upon arrival.
Sit-rep and the brief will be given at the Zero Hour.
Channel Com out.

• Like 5

Two of my favorite quotes by two Great Men. Bloody hell guys are learning. Missed the third, clue was My picture

there is nothing more difficult to take in hand,

more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success,

than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things

Niccolo Machiavelli

Edited by Norfolk nChance

Well the Pirates Have done it again, one more link in the Chain that is "The Lone Ranger".  Someone, anyone, tell me why 4th rates and 3rd rates were on your side in a 1st rate battle. Or tell me how a Ship blowing up in the middle of us crippling at lest 5 to 7 of us to less than 1/2 crew.  And no one even tried to Board them, Well From my point of view and looking back at the stream the Power Alliance is getting worse.  1st you lost a Port battle @ navs you had 21 we had 17.  That was a indescribable beat down, I thought, until tonights battle put a beat down on you, That is right out of a really bad Sci-Fi Fiction movie.  Who ever blew up and more or less took out 5 of us, more like 7 out of the fight you need to rethink your nation mate you won that battle for them, if they had done anything I mean anything.  And they did nothing but Run to the forts.  You guys are getting worse not better they should remove Fleets and Fort and towers altogether.  Everyone of you use them as a Crutch. 8 of 10 fights I am in, that is what you do and I still keep coming, it makes me better player. Even some of my clan mates Think I am crazy for some of the tags I do.  The "my" boats I am, means no more to me than the Toilet paper I just flushed down the toilet.
The US needs to understand one true Fact and I will put it blunt, setting port battles that are not in Prime time, is going to come back and bite you on your ASS.  I will warn you now.  We Have gone above and beyond Setting our port battle at after 8 PM EDT or Prime Time.  So lop sided port battle will not happen, Granted you always out number us.  We get good fights this way, keep it this way, you have even won some.

But Make no mistake, if you want to go to the Dark side, remember that is our home and most of you can't find the light switch.

Edited by JobaSet

I had a pvp1 fleet commander watch your stream joba and it was really entertaining to watch, I do thank you for putting it up! 

It was rather funny how my friend would say "on pvp1 this would not fly" " the pirates are making a mistake here....but the US fleet is in shambles." Basically constructice criticism. The funny part was me replying to him basically saying "well even if the pirates are making a mistake, they have to do what they are doing because of how their opponents sail in battle." 

Anyway the conclusion was both sides made some mistakes, but the US did not capitalize on the mistakes made by BLACK. Apparently BLACK can learn a thing or two as well ;).

Personal viewpoint, all pvp2 players are going to get a real rude awakening when the servers merge and we start fighting the pvp1 big boys. So until then, we should pvp whenever we can to gain experience sailing to best be prepared.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I had a pvp1 fleet commander watch your stream joba and it was really entertaining to watch, I do thank you for putting it up! 

It was rather funny how my friend would say "on pvp1 this would not fly" " the pirates are making a mistake here....but the US fleet is in shambles." Basically constructice criticism. The funny part was me replying to him basically saying "well even if the pirates are making a mistake, they have to do what they are doing because of how their opponents sail in battle." 

Anyway the conclusion was both sides made some mistakes, but the US did not capitalize on the mistakes made by BLACK. Apparently BLACK can learn a thing or two as well ;).

Personal viewpoint, all pvp2 players are going to get a real rude awakening when the servers merge and we start fighting the pvp1 big boys. So until then, we should pvp whenever we can to gain experience sailing to best be prepared.

Yeah pvp1 is a whole new world. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

This is so true, -and we know it, but all we have to fight are care bears that think that digital Ship they are in "is" a real ship they live in or something.  The Devs do nothing but cater to the care bears we all know it.  Forts, towers, Fleets, so many fleets, lets not forget the 24th century Star trek transporter.  It is so bad, I have chased people in my Trader into a fleet and still beat them. We got a port battle in a little over an hour because they can't beat us, when they out number us 3 to 2.  So they have Switch Ta-tics over the weekend, So they can have 2 to 1.  Its Stupid, We have gone out of our way to set port battles at prime time or after 8 edt, and its not easy sometimes. And yea I will Stream this battle but I will be Duel Boxing I am sure So wont be a very good stream.