Game-Labs Forum

Duplication Exloit

I'm shocked to discover that we are fighting with one hand tied on our backs. I was already surprised to find no player traders of certain nations at all. Me and the majority of the players are putting a lot of effort in the game only to find out that a minor group is spoiling it with a maximum of impact on the gameplay. In hindsight the evidence was already there there for an extended period. (25 PB ships lost vs 2 ????) No player traders of certain clans whatsoever (How do they get their mats?). I sincerely hope that this will be fixed and the warehouses of certain players are checked and emptied out, if at all possible.

Kind regards,

Peer

• Like 3

The Game-Labs Naval Action development team is aware of the issue.

This is the Tribunal, so you should only post with proof and relevant information.

Also, remember this rules are in effect all the time. Two wrongs don't make any good. Good luck.

Also making such public display information of bugs/exploits, as it was made by some member-players, is a 200% sure way of damaging the game during the buggy test phase.

So think before you act. The Game-Labs Naval Action development team is reachable by several means, by forum PM and emails.

Respect Game-Labs and respect your fellow players.

Exploits and game breaking bugs.

It is the responsibility of captains to report exploits and game breaking bugs.
If you found something that allows you to receive abnormal amounts of XP, money or goods - please report this by using F11 or on the forum.
Its ok if you used that bug for testing reasons and reported all cases to us. It is not ok to use the exploits consistently.
Captains with abnormal net wealth will have all their assets removed and in subsequent cases their accounts deleted

• Like 2

Captains, thanks to Lord Vicious this exploit was spotted, tommorow there will be server side hotfix to fix it. One of the goal of Early Access is to clean the game from exploits like that before release, (a couple of other exploits are being investigated right now as well ) please continue to report them via F11 or direct pm on forums. Please avoid open share to prevent further usage of exploits till it fixed.

Also to note:

Upgrades in their current form will be removed from the game. They will be replaced by ship knowledge or skills (naming is work in progress) which you will unlock by sailing that particular type of ship. Hard and soft caps for bonuses/improvements will be introduced as well. In the final form you will only be able to install pumps if you learned how to use pumps more efficiently on that particular vessel. But once you learned for that ship it you won't need to get pumps any more. Skills of using pumps on Cerberus will be irrelevant for a first rate and vice versa.

• Like 21