Game-Labs Forum

11 minutes ago, Fenris said:

PvP2 you genius, for non Europe players.

Try to traverse a world the size of the Caribbean when only 100 palyers are in it. Good luck finding any PvP! Its no surprise nobody wants to play on that server and the fact that you still can't attack during US prime time even on that one is not exactly helping. You guys signed up for a global game and are now in retrospect complaining about that - that is just retarded.

I udnerstand being against intentional night flipping wiht the intent goal of not facing an opponent while destroying their accomplishments but to deny a playerbase the right to play is not ok. Fill the ports with AI so at the very least the attackers have to work for it and get a fleet together but do not go for a bait and switch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Try to traverse a world the size of the Caribbean when only 100 palyers are in it. Good luck finding any PvP! Its no surprise nobody wants to play on that server and the fact that you still can't attack during US prime time even on that one is not exactly helping. You guys signed up for a global game and are now in retrospect complaining about that - that is just retarded.

I udnerstand being against intentional night flipping wiht the intent goal of not facing an opponent while destroying their accomplishments but to deny a playerbase the right to play is not ok. Fill the ports with AI so at the very least the attackers have to work for it and get a fleet together but do not go for a bait and switch.

well then. Lock down PBs for 23 00 server time.

And you would think different if US were your enemies.

Hypocrites everywhere.

Edited by Fenris
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rediii said:

lol he said AI is hard to play against and you need a fleet.

You're not gonna take a port with 5 palyers looking at 25 AIs or at the very elast its gonna be a fun battle. never said the AI was a genius but its a start. Conan Exiles has thralls (AI) to protect your camp while you are out and about or asleep. Why not here too?

Edited by JollyRoger1516
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Its guys like you spamming the same uninformed comment over and over again crying for unwarranted changes that are at the very least partially responsible for this game becoming a joke and a failure!

"Crying for unwarranted changes"? "Spamming"?

I posted my opinion and answered to yours.You have no arguments against it.

2 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

You're not gonna take a port with 5 palyers looking at 25 AIs or at the very elast its gonna be a fun battle. never said the AI was a genius but its a start. Conan Exiles has thralls (AI) to protect your camp while you are out and about or asleep. Why not here too?

Very good idea. More PvE please, we dont have enough of it.

• Like 3

Just imagine the nightflipping done in 1 1/2 weeks when summertime sets in and Europe is UTC+2. A 2:00 AM nightflip would be 4:00 AM for mainland Europe. GGWP. I'm not doing any more PB until this shitpile has been fixed, at least until release. There is NO USE WHATSOEVER to invest time in taking a port when it's flipped in the middle of the night with no real defense possible. And when your opponent have quit, you'll complain that the devs have chased away all the players. LOL.

PS: I haven't posted on the subject for a long long time. So no spam from me here.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Kloothommel said:

Just imagine the nightflipping done in 1 1/2 weeks when summertime sets in and Europe is UTC+2. A 2:00 AM nightflip would be 4:00 AM for mainland Europe. GGWP. I'm not doing any more PB until this shitpile has been fixed, at least until release. There is NO USE WHATSOEVER to invest time in taking a port when it's flipped in the middle of the night with no real defense possible. And when your opponent have quit, you'll complain that the devs have chased away all the players. LOL.

Exactly.If the nightflipping isnt fixed, PvP1 will become PvP2. 50 players, former allies fighting eachother  :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Fenris said:

"Crying for unwarranted changes"? "Spamming"?

I posted my opinion and answered to yours.You have no arguments against it.

Lolz

1) The game is advertised as a global game - no mention of any other server sturcture or intent to sent possible new customers on an empty server. That is called a bait and switch and can get you banned of steam.

2) The US fights the same problem but crys a lot less about it.

3)You subscribed to a global server - that means you also subscribed to the possibility of a night flip. Don't cry about getting nightflipped after you signed up for it. I once did that with gankers and it was equally useless. I still try to change people's minds about ganking and going out for fair fights but is the individuals choice you are not forcing it on them.

4) This might be a 'short solution' but it is ebtter then a solution that will cost us yet another part of the playerbase(10 crybabies return and 50 real players are sent off - great solution). Australians have already disappeared who once even had a 50men presence in the French nation. Well done.

5) Fight your damn wars in game and not on the forums. If you want a port take it with ships and don't try to banish the playerbase holding it!

3 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Lol an apt description of how the Danes are currently fighting their wars. Oh no don't attack Im havin my beauty sleep.

Or the other way around, but nevetheless, the result is the most interesting there :P

22 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

At this rate, with crap like this turning people off, we will do just that, so thanks for that. With PvP2 being the good old "Don't want to play on a low-pop server, it's low-pop because no one wants to play on it" weaksauce excuse. If this was a finished game, sure, you could claim that it's what you signed up for, but it's not. What makes this issue so special when every other aspect of the game that people 'signed up for' is open for change?

" Map does not provide player position. Captains are expected to navigate using landmarks and compass. We were able to bring back the feeling of getting lost at sea into the computer game.  " Gone.

" Attack any enemy flag you see, " Gone.

" Pirates can attack each other and that changes their mechanics compared to other nations. " Gone.

And that's off the official webpage which mimics what the steam page also says - oh, and let's not forget that the global nature of the servers isn't even mentioned there, people have to go digging to find out about that.

And in what universe is having multiple regional servers rather than a single global one denying a playerbase from playing the game? Might want to go on a crusade to convince the thousands of others game doing that that it's wrong.

Guest sruPL
12 minutes ago, rediii said:

Oh they have a RL and want to sleep before they go to work. LOL loosers. :D 

Sleep? Sleep is for weak and only strong will survive :)

23 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

YES IT hello kittyIN IS . All they complain about is your constant whining.

You are purposely committing an equivocation fallacy to obfuscate the issue. The Western Alliance is only ever under attack in EU timezones in which they have 2-3 times the population at least of the Eastern Alliance. This is not in any way equivalent to the Eastern Alliance being constantly under attack in US Timezones where they cannot field even a quarter of a fleet natively.

24 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

What do you offer in return?

PvP.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 5

Then recruit people from the US timezone.  In the end this is an Eastern Alliance problem for the Eastern Alliance to work on.  But go ahead and run hollering to daddy dev to make the bad people go away.

Just now, Atreides said:

Then recruit people from the US timezone.  In the end this is an Eastern Alliance problem for the Eastern Alliance to work on.  But go ahead and run hollering to daddy dev to make the bad people go away.

Europe server.

Not enough people on US server? go recruit people on the US time zone. 

• Like 6

Guest sruPL
10 minutes ago, rediii said:

US getting destroyed by fact-checking. :D 

Admin said it's global server, I think admin makes rules here :)

Timers seriously need to be locked, all those battles at night against the French are useless and clearly showing how the US/Brits ain't able or scared to fight a defended Port Battle...

At least the Dutch are still trying to have fights at prime time.

Edited by Major General La Fayette
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

PvP.

Let me understand this.

1) You want us to give up on an ally we had for over a year now and are compeltely loyal to.

2)You want us to give up an ally (this ones about numbers now).

3) You won't give us anything in return probably not even an end to all the bitchin and whining.

4) You want us to fight even more non stop 24/7 against 6 nations and with an ally that just lost the majority of its active playerbase all by ourselves.

5) You effectively want us to just say goodbye to our strong hull and live oak access thereby rendering our RvR when played by the meta (even though I don't run meta attacks anymroe you have to if you wanna win against a serious fleet) compeltely useless.

And you wonder why we say no?! - Am I gettin this right? Cause I think I do and I think you really need to rework your negotiation skills!!!