Game-Labs Forum

For me it's 23:29  tomorrow when Pedro Cay PB starts. Usually I fight crime then, so please pick a better time on your next try.

Crowley, please update your forum signature. <3

Edited by Batman
I'm Batman

48 minutes ago, amplify said:

it is interesting  how france complains about nightflips but then decides to nightflip great britain hipocrisy confirmed 

Quote your server, captain, cuz you don't hear any complaining on PVP2 (from FR).

Edited by Jean Ribault
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Christendom said:

Prolly not the best idea to schedule a shallow water battle right that the start of US prime time.  

Best of luck frenchies!

So now US prime time is not 1:55 server time???? 

• Like 2

That's strange, if it was such an issue you'd wonder why the GB set up its Santo Domingo PB at 22:38, just 9 minutes later.

If you're gonna take a note from your buddies and resort to silly shitposting, at least get better at it.

7 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

No more nightflips Brits, learn to win at primetime now pls ;)

So let me get this right..... When the French attack at 22:29 that s OK, but if the British attack at 22:38 they are doing night flips?

You sir are a troll and a hypocrite.

Just now, Salty Dog PVP1 said:

So let me get this right..... When the French attack at 22:29 that s OK, but if the British attack at 22:38 they are doing night flips?

Wtf are you saying dude, i'm reading what i wrote earlier, can't find what you're saying, maybe you're talking to the wrong person

5 minutes ago, Salty Dog PVP1 said:

And btw, can you name a port that France attacked between 00:00 and server reboot ? No you can, but if you want i can name some ports your alliance took between 00:00 and server reboot.

One thing i can say to you is that Pedro Cay wasn't a decision of our whole nation or alliance, it was flipped by some guys, i can't name then because i simply don't know them, i guess they wanted to have fun there, that's all. 

But if 22:29 is too late on a Saturday night, tell us, next time it'll be earlier, np sir.

And i forgot, start packing your bags, PvP 2 US is waiting for you and your tears ;)

Edited by Major General La Fayette

1 minute ago, Major General La Fayette said:

Wtf are you saying dude, i'm reading what i wrote earlier, can't find what you're saying, maybe you're talking to the wrong person

pretty easy to figure out.

13 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

No more nightflips Brits, learn to win at primetime now pls ;)

You accuse the British of night flips and tell they to learn to win in prime time, thus your a Troll.  At the same time the French have a port battle scheduled for 22:29 a whole 9 minutes earlier than the British scheduled.

3 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

And i forgot, start packing your bags, PvP 2 US is waiting for you and your tears ;)

Troll.  But if you can't win, complain until you get your way.  The amount of negative reviews that will come if the Dev's go through with kicking an entire nation off a server they have been playing on for years will kill the game.

So ya, complain until the Dev's commit business suicide, the game wont survive but you will be able to sleep.

pretty easy to figure out.

You accuse the British of night flips and tell they to learn to win in prime time, thus your a Troll.  At the same time the French have a port battle scheduled for 22:29 a whole 9 minutes earlier than the British scheduled.

Troll.  But if you can't win, complain until you get your way.  The amount of negative reviews that will come if the Dev's go through with kicking an entire nation off a server they have been playing on for years will kill the game.

So ya, complain until the Dev's commit business suicide, the game wont survive but you will be able to sleep.

So you're saying we must loose our port at night to make the game "survive" 
Are you basically saying that you're important ?
Man, the game lost a lot of players because of your empty PB wins at night, your trip to PvP 2 US can only be good for PvP 1 EU Population, just saying.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major General La Fayette said:

So you're saying we must loose our port at night to make the game "survive" 
Are you basically saying that you're important ?
Man, the game lost a lot of players because of your empty PB wins at night, your trip to PvP 2 US can only be good for PvP 1 EU Population, just saying.

I am saying EVERY NATION should be able to play at their prime time.

You get to have port battles at YOUR prime time against a nation that cannot fill the port battle.  We should also be able to have port battles at OUR prime time.

This whole thing is crap.  All the US demands is that they be able to play at their prime time.  Some how you think it is fair to attack the US at YOUR prime time, but it it wrong if the US attacks your nation at OUR prime time.

I am saying EVERY NATION should be able to play at their prime time.

You get to have port battles at YOUR prime time against a nation that cannot fill the port battle.  We should also be able to have port battles at OUR prime time.

This whole thing is crap.  All the US demands is that they be able to play at their prime time.  Some how you think it is fair to attack the US at YOUR prime time, but it it wrong if the US attacks your nation at OUR prime time.

PvP 2 US has been made for you guys, to let US players play with a good ping (Server based in New Jersey) and at their prime time, enjoy it

It's simple, all multiplayer game have US prime time server, EU prime time server and Asia prime time server, and sometime more!

Why it should'not be the same for Naval Action. There is no pleasure for the European players to have to play after midnight when we have to get up the next day to go to the work.

It's a hard decision, but if Dev's don't do that, it's SPA, DAN, SUE and FRA players which are going to leave the game. 

We are fed up to see our ports flipped late at night, to have to make efforts to stay even if we have to work the next day.

Dev's have decided, let us see what will happen now....

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Comeonche said:

It's simple, all multiplayer game have US prime time server, EU prime time server and Asia prime time server

That is not correct and can bring you a dozen multiplayer persistent war games, many based in history, others no so much that revolve around 24/7.

In your sentence ALL should be replace by MANY. Get your facts correct, not only the ones you play, which I must say seem to be more like arena type games than persistent wars in a big map.

Also Devs decided that for now it stays 2 servers and they are brainstorming options to have one server only. It might be that we stick with 2, but it might be we stick with 1.

For now I advise a timid start of a new career on PvP-2 for those than can't cope with CET&EET conquest times, so to accelerate the process of testing how it all works in 2 servers.

After all we should test it fully with the 2 servers. Who knows what comes down the road. Devs might even conjure a better solution.

• Like 6