Game-Labs Forum

way point , rally point

its will be nice if we can set any way point or rally point from one place to another place and ship can be automatically move by itself along the way point and we can reset waypoint anytime

so we don't need to wait our ship travel from one port to another port for 15 minutes and etc, we can do something else , away from keyboard because it's so boring to wait your ship travel and

the only thing you see only seas nothing else, beside that it would be a friendly features for new player or advance player who don't have much time to wait or wanted to skip boring things

• Like 1

On 3/3/2017 at 10:52 AM, Rickard said:

or you could just ... sail ..... in a game about sailing......wich is why you play this game.....just saying

i do like the idea tho 

i would also lke to see navigational tools to plot your course and such just for fun

that was pretty good!

anyway, I like the idea too, and if the ship is intercepted while you were eating ice cream in the shower, then it's a risk to take.

Jokes aside, I think it would be a good addition to PvE and again, this should be used at your own risk. As I understand, AI will be attacking players in the future. So if you're not there to keep watch while you are sailing your ship in this sailing game, then you lose your pants!

• Like 1