Game-Labs Forum

ALt abuse - Spying

Like the topic says.Spying in different nations via alts should be dealt with I remember a post by @admin that when caught it would be punished.

Exhibits below: one captain passing on data to other nation, saying wrong account (Captain Alexander).

Bonus: One captain admitting to it, in different nations (Otto Kohl).

gS8d9sX.jpg

26k5p7n.jpg

• Like 2

1. Spying is allowed via alts, Devs said it. Same for economy purposes.

2. Alexander is same kind of troll just like you Kloothomel. You made yourself look funny now. Mods should give you warning or ban on forums for spamming, it's forbidden and breaking forum rules.

Edited by sruPL

I believe @Kloothommel is referring to the rules as stated here:

and here

On 08/04/2016 at 11:15 AM, admin said:

Open admission of being an alt, enticing to join another nation, trolling national chat to disrupt it is from now on prohibited. 

If you are a spy - stay silent. If you admit you are an alt of another nation your alt will be permanently banned from chat.

Which makes this not a "frivolous" tribunal topic. However I believe that even if it hadn't been a case of trolling, neither of the cases pointed to falls within the purview of the tribunal. 

The "information" was posted in Global chat, rather than nation chat, and it was information that a scout could get just as easily as a spy.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 3