Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 - Kill Board - March Madness - Open to All - Prizes

JobaSet

Add a Kill

View Results   

This is the plan: Will Update this Page As this progress.

We Are going to do a Month Long one Starting March 1st reset Wed and end on reset of the 31st. (That is the Plan).

Rules: (Will Be getting updates)

1.  Wheaton's Law   
  2.  Do Not put Clan Tags on Names.
  3.  Make Sure you type Names exactly as in Game.
  4. No Screen Shot! It Didn't Happen.  This Is not to be a Screen Shot of end of battle Summery.  It must be The Text that come up in Battle Chat  that Says "BLa BLA Sank Bla Bla" if you missed it use control and open the Battle Chat before you leave the  Battle or it will not count any and all others will deleted.
  5. If they Surrender and no one gets a Kill Report on Battle Chat, they are a $%^&! and NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT again Blame the Developers.
  6. If someone Surrenders and NO KIll is reported in Battle Chat and it is Just you, a Battle Summer will work, if more than Just you on your side no one will get kill. 
  7. I am 100% sure some troll will Screw up the Data or inflate numbers. I will Try to Fix problems
  8. Don't Blame me its Developers Fault for not Having a PVP Battle Log API that I can Read.
  9. If enough Use this maybe the Developers Might spend 20 mins and Make a PVP Battle Log API.
  10. User Data input at best is only 20% accurate the way this has to be done. Do Your best NOT to make mistakes.
  11. Have Fun.
  12. Good Luck
  13. Don't Kill Alts people 
  14. If a Fort, Tower, or a NPC get the kill "IT is not a Kill" even if you are alone. (You do get Kill if your fleet(s) gets Kill)
  15. In the event of a Tie, who ever added Last Kill will be winner, Yes they are Time STAMPED
  16. I look at every single Screen Shot make sure it is right.
  17. With Prior Approval.  You can use Links to JobaSets Twitch Vids, If you are in a battle with JobaSet if you screw up a SS. In other words You got to find the time stamps so I can highlight it for you. If this take to much Time away from my game it will it will be gone. 

Prizes: Total Gold 36,300,000  Number of boats = 2     (Will Be getting updates)    List is in No Order of who will get what unless donated Has said Just for specified Thing. (IE most times Killed) or ( most kills from a certain Nation) (Bountys) u get it (Can Donate stuff for other people or anonymously)

So far what we got

• One Ship, Any Rate, Built anyway you want it, With any Player built upgrades you want (8 max). (yes 3 duru 1st rate if implemented soon) -  (Donated by JobaSet)
  • 10 Million in Gold - (Donated by JobaSet)
  •  5 million in Gold - (Donated by Captain Epidemik)
  • 10 Million in Gold - (Donated by Lone Wolf)
  • 100k Gold 1st Kill for each Nation, 8x100k, 800,000 gold total (anonymously)
  • Gold British Refit Live Oak L'Ocean (Donated by Flipper)
  • 2,500,000 Gold (Donated by Topsail)*
  • 8 Million Gold (Donated by OneEyedSnake)*
  • 1 Santisima  Pinstrip Paint (Donated by OneEyedSnake)
  • 1 Santisima Classic White Paint (Donated by OneEyedSnake)

If you want to donate Please in-game Mail me in the Game to get on List, The more help the better.

If you see a * next to Donated that mean I have received Donation

List of Known Streamers:   Everyone Should Support  and "Follow" them they do a Lot for the Game.

Opt'ed out of Prize Pool: (Will Be getting updates)

Players Who Have Opt'ed out of Prize pool but Still want to be on Kill Board. (Will Be able to tell From them Haveing a * in front of Name --- IE *JobaSet)
1. JobaSet

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 3

Prizes Paid out:

• 100k Gold - Pelennor            - 1st Kill for a Nation (Not Paid Yet) Pirate
  • 100k Gold - Pike                   - 1st Kill for a Nation (Not Paid Yet) US
  • 100k Gold - Erik Ethelwulf     - 1st Kill for a Nation (Not Paid Yet) Denmark
  • 100k Gold - Solas                 - 1st Kill for a Nation (Not Paid Yet) France
  • 100k Gold -                           - 1st Kill for a Nation (Not Paid Yet) Sweden
  • 100k Gold - Teutonic             - 1st Kill for a Nation (Not Paid Yet) Spain
Edited by JobaSet

Removed List,

This is list of almost got it right but still removed because of Data, others are just deleted out right 

• Bad SS = Screen Shot not correct 

Resaon Timestamp Players Nations Victims Screen Shot
Bad SS 3/3/2017 8:26:32 Spartan Rage Pirate Quin La Mar http://prntscr.com/efixmv
Bad SS 3/4/2017 22:29:49 Tjuv Sweden OneEyedSnake http://imgur.com/yyeghYI
Bad SS 3/4/2017 22:30:22 Tjuv Sweden Zaphod http://imgur.com/yyeghYI
Bad SS 3/7/2017 18:28:10 Midnightlight Pirate Ezzio Auditore http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/94978443322594158/52268A9F113802E5560FC74950B8D9C0C3C10280/
Bad SS 3/7/2017 22:00:43 MidnightLight Pirate Hendrick van der Decken http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/93852730762041715/BE7AC589A04BCA0865AB815B34D4BF424D7F7388/

Edited by JobaSet

If we want to do things like MVP and POOR GUY THAT GOT SUNK alot rewards than I'll donate some GUNBOATS as side prizes since I think I'm pretty much the only active player on PvP2 that can make them other than one or two guys.  I also plan to one of the weekends this month to do the Gunboat/Cutter wars small boats.  I would like to say if we do that those kills can be added to the list for all those that join.  I'll post more later this week. 

• Like 1

ok well i am New here and to Naval Action sorta so teach me oh wise ones the ways of the waves!

Ok so we have to get PvP kills or Kills in general? and a Pic of the End thingey Saying I killed YadaYada correct?

Edited by LoOnyCal

38 minutes ago, LoOnyCal said:

ok well i am New here and to Naval Action sorta so teach me oh wise ones the ways of the waves!

Ok so we have to get PvP kills or Kills in general? and a Pic of the End thingey Saying I killed YadaYada correct?

only pvp kills mate, Also From the looks of things A lot of people will be near the sandy point Area.  And Good Luck

Edited by JobaSet

5 hours ago, Capt-Cook said:

Wheaton's Law is your number one rule???

You guy's.....[pirates] are the definition of Wheaton's Law......you sail around ganking peoples ship's and take there stuff................Hello.......anybody home?????

That is the Game,  When You play a FPS you die and re spawn.  Your problem is you think this is a PVE server it is NOT.  Get it into your mind the same mind set you use in a FPS, when you start on a NEW game FPS type. You die over and over and over until you learn the game and the map, You learn from your mistakes and get better.  In a FPS if you run what happens you get shot in the back. IF you think about it Like That, your Life, will be better in game.

I Just got done Playing Ghost recon Wildlands alpha over the weekend and I died 67 times before I got  my 1st kill and by Sunday I had improved 10 fold.  I am old and grumpy, but I had a good time playing, Once I got the Hang of it.

People That think we are Dicks don't even know us and/or refuse to even talk to us.  The people That have join us over the Last few weeks are are amazed at how cool we are. and what we are willing to do to train them.  Trust me The training for new Pirates is extreme, we more or less throw you into battles you can't win with some1 that knows how to PVP we are willing to Die and lose ships and mods just for training. EI 2 ver 3 and we the Pirates are the 2. If they don't listen we are going to Die fast, They have to throw everything thet think they know about PVP out of the window, because what they have been told is not right, 1st Rule: You must be willing to Die and lose ships and MODs, Rule 2: Control the Fight or at best act like you are in control because its never over until it is: see Rule 1. they don't know or understand it at first, but it is how we roll. It is a way for them to focus on what the more experienced person he saying, and if they catch on and most do.

Things Start to happen.

I can Hear epidemik  Now!  Like it was yesterday...it was Sunday but...You get the point.... You let that Connie attack you on top of the his Fort in a Heavy Rattle, maybe 2 mins into the battle That Connie was running, I had 30 plus people watching that battle, How you ask watch the Vid it is explained Vividly.  He did get away and that was even explained it was my fault. The very Next Fight I was in Was 3 ver 2 with Epidemik he in a Rattle, I am in a Heavy Rate our BR was 130,  against 3 one Naggro and to Heavy Rats total BR 240. He made lots of mistakes and I called him out on each and every one calmly, Told him what to do if they do this or that.  So he would not do what ever it was again.  Guess what we won, even the Players we sank were impressed, and I willing to bet they Prob consider this and Epic battle, I know Epidemik dose. We all Chatted about it (both sides) and I think they may have gone back and watch the Vid after, When I am Live I don't hold back,  I may(lol i do) call you names but for better entertainment that is all there is no ill will.  There is Never a Battle I don't Say what the mistakes are, even when I sink.  And yes when you make a great move, I even give you props.

I can Count more than 3 Battles over the last 6 weeks but I don't want you to feel to bad, but here are some of my top tear epic battles.  I tell the new guys to go watch them I talk all the way threw them and highlight every mistakes and my own.  IE -  Me and Simon 4th Rate and 5th rate against two 2nd rates. (both Ships Captured no one was board fit)......... Me (solo) in a 4th Rate against 4 and they were were sure They had me.  Until the read 4 ver 1 Bring it, and I attacked (didn't try to run) sank 3 of them and last one got away because of time he was sinking. See Rules 1 and 2.  The last one Was me in a 4th rate ver a 1st rate (Vic) with Simon Joining late in a 5th rate after he Started Running... Resulted in a 1st rate capture(Again no1 was board fit).  I can go on and on, just go watch some of my battle Vids no reason not too. Now I not sure how this is ganking, because with all 3 I was tagged in and it didn't work out well for the attackers. But, Rule 1 and Rule 2 may have something to do with it. It is Not my Skill, I have very little of that.

So with That Said,

If you want to troll the Pirates for not being Pirates, going out of there way to help anyone play the game better, or for wasting hours of many days just trying to do something for the the server by given away Ships and Money to anyone. Please read Rule 2 it will make you a better Troll also.
"Drops the Mic" and walks away.

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 2

I love the Pirates..........no one's trolling pirates for being pirates......this little contest is not pirating....your trying to make a game inside of a game.......for your benefit.....

This is self serving hypocrisy.......wheatons law rule number one......the game is not about; wanna duel , wanna dual, wanna dual, lets fight, lets fight, lets fight.......I'll pay you gold!

Pathetic......

Owe, all at the same time......look i have vids.....me me me, vids vids, me me me.......I'll pay you to come out so i can post it on line and somehow try and make a living.......

Read your manifesto why don't you.....it's all about how good and great you are........LMAO

Your last paragraph in the manifesto = Wheatons law......hello....Mcfly......??

3 hours ago, Capt-Cook said:

I love the Pirates..........no one's trolling pirates for being pirates......this little contest is not pirating....your trying to make a game inside of a game.......for your benefit.....

This is self serving hypocrisy.......wheatons law rule number one......the game is not about; wanna duel , wanna dual, wanna dual, lets fight, lets fight, lets fight.......I'll pay you gold!

Pathetic......

Owe, all at the same time......look i have vids.....me me me, vids vids, me me me.......I'll pay you to come out so i can post it on line and somehow try and make a living.......

Read your manifesto why don't you.....it's all about how good and great you are........LMAO

Your last paragraph in the manifesto = Wheatons law......hello....Mcfly......??

Will you stop spitting the dummy?

Let me chew this up for you.

Don't be a dick rule examples are:

1. When you get to a fight on ANY terms no matter if you are ganked or you are the ganker, or you tagged a newb or you are the newb and been attacked, or you are a treader or trader hunter no matter - act decently. Win with dignity towards the lost side, lose with honor and respect towards the won side

2. Do not smack talk in battle or after no matter which side you are in

Pirates hunting and killing people in game setting that has this as mechanic and part of gameplay and gaming experience for both sides is definitely 100% beyond any doubt not making them dickheads by default.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 3:20 AM, Norfolk nChance said:

JobaSet,

Hahahahaa well done .... love it

Norfolk nChance

Well this is 1st go at it a lot of Nats are not doing it because they don't know or or told not to Play. I figure next month we will see a lot more playing.  Once people catch on 

• Week 1
  • 130 verified Confirmed Kills, not to Shabby (I can Keep up with this pace 15 to 20 mins in the morn, but if it catches on like I think, and we might start seeing 200 plus a week, I may need some help verifying Screen Shots)
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

JobaSet

Might I suggest bi-monthly instead of every month... just so you can build up the pull/fever etc?

Also I know Flipper gave you an L'O, I gave some cash to LoneWolf for you as well

Norfolk

Speaking of L'Oceans last night SkyHG put out a bounty for 5 IGG players killed by any one with them in a 5th rate or above or trader he will give them a L'Ocean he has.   Sounds like some fun going on, told him he should post it here and add to the side prices.   So hunters there you go a free l'ocean for 5 IGG kills, but you got to get them out of ports first it seems lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Speaking of L'Oceans last night SkyHG put out a bounty for 5 IGG players killed by any one with them in a 5th rate or above or trader he will give them a L'Ocean he has.   Sounds like some fun going on, told him he should post it here and add to the side prices.   So hunters there you go a free l'ocean for 5 IGG kills, but you got to get them out of ports first it seems lol

The Players are actually starting to build the games content....!!!!!

this is how a real sandbox open world should work. The Game will survive and thrive with spin offs like this... well done SkyHG

But how can I play? Us Carebears stick together...!!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

JobaSet

Might I suggest bi-monthly instead of every month... just so you can build up the pull/fever etc?

Also I know Flipper gave you an L'O, I gave some cash to LoneWolf for you as well

Norfolk

O I agree on this, the problem is the Logistics of it.  Can't Mail money or Ships, So I got to catch the person online, when both of us are not doing something, and we have to have a Port that we both have.  Just getting the money Promised, and boats, and paints, So far Madness is a Hit or Miss.  And I not have not even tried to Start paying people off yet.
 I was already thinking of adjusting some stuff for next go round Like start on 1st until 21st. 3 weeks run time then a weekish to get every thing payed out and get prize pool up again and Start over on the 1st.  But bi-monthly that may be a bit much I rather play lol and no down time.  Now maybe I can get a Mod or something to help me out, by getting ships and money out  using redeems but I not even ask for help yet.  Right Now I am at max Time a day I willing to spend on this.  About 30 mins a Day going threw Screen Shots to make sure they are good.  Its funny we have 130 Good data inputs but I have deleted over 200.  I try and send them an email but some are just trolling.  You get misspelled stuff I got to deal with also.  I can normally fix those.  You get my point

To make life Easy I wish I had a mail system I can Ship stuff with and a Battle Log API.  But we got, what we got, only for now I hope   

• Like 2

JobaSet,

http://navalports.mdb-dev.es/

Look at this. Its broken but might give you a API thread or idea... Originally you could map volume in/out across all ports... and you could automate the prize giving

Logistic _ Use La Nav Central for all in/out. Start to narrow prizes and donations... you only except 5m donations and prizes out in multiples of 5m 

Careful... this could turn into a time sink hole. The Camel Toe products are the bread and butter... JobaKills is the icing on the cake so maybe condense it to just Two weeks every other month... then market the craap out of it

off to bed... cheers

Norf

Good to see, hoping this will keep the committed followers interest up.

Especially with some of the other stuff going on and coming to light game wise right now.

Looking forward to getting on the dishing out side for a change, when RL allows.

Fair winds all.

Flipper  

• Like 1