Game-Labs Forum

Hay i got something that might make this forum better i got a little bro who wants ta join but he uses my email but he tried to use it to join and it was in use by me of cores maybe the forum should allow more than one on the same email so everyone can join and then the great slug from the deep will gobble us all up XD

Considering that emails are free to create, it should be easy enough for him to create his own email and use that. I believe having multiple accounts under the same email is not possible with the forum software, but i could be mistaken.

1 hour ago, OlavDeng2 said:

Considering that emails are free to create, it should be easy enough for him to create his own email and use that. I believe having multiple accounts under the same email is not possible with the forum software, but i could be mistaken.

Yah my nephew is on my steam account as a family share and he wanted to play games with me so I made an account just for him and gave the email to his parents.   When he gets older they will give him the log in and password, but it's so he can play games i have and see what he likes.   Tried to get him into NA but he's apparently more into girls now as a teen than games.  Which might be a good or bad thing...lol

• Like 4

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah my nephew is on my steam account as a family share and he wanted to play games with me so I made an account just for him and gave the email to his parents.   When he gets older they will give him the log in and password, but it's so he can play games i have and see what he likes.   Tried to get him into NA but he's apparently more into girls now as a teen than games.  Which might be a good or bad thing...lol

This is the best solution IMHO

On the topic of being a teen, well either you end up with an outgoing person going after girls, or you end up as me xD

• Like 2

ya my little bro isn't supposed to have an account on gmail or any other parents ya know but well hes got friends across the globe so he can use mine but he cant use it on the forum so ya thats y i brought this up relay limits how many folk can join.