Game-Labs Forum

NATs on PvP2 server should really check themselves

Mike the Mongel

10 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

You call us carebears and order us to break the alliance. Knowing that the Brits and US lost more than half their best commanders to rats, and knowing how many alts rats have that will make the alliance break, we have only our own regions to rely on for resources. And everyone knows Danes and rats are giving each other supplies and ships. If you want PvP sso bad, fight the Danes. As for this boasting thread full of more BS....
puffin-meme-generator-thats-it-i-m-out-c

No one is ordering anything, we just suggest if you want to make changes and get your numbers up than you need to do  something diffrent.  What you been doing isn't working.  So maybe it's time to change stuff.  You lost 7 members of the US/Brit/Dutch over the last 3 months to pirates at most.  That isn't every member.   Step up and take there place.  Remember they left cause of your care bear actions and not wanting to fight.  It's not our fault you can't keep your best PvPers.   

I'm sure if you are out PvE will love to have you.  Love how you get all worked up over here and your words really don't mean crap.  Bye Felicia....

9 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

I find it interesting you will not give back our regions but gave them back to US. Seems to me like you just want to avoid pvp really. So you pick on the small guys. 

We weren't the ones that declared war on some one.  Call it spoils of wars.   Ya'll where able to field way plenty to attack us per the screen shot I posted above of the Castries port battle.  So ya'll should of been able to defend them.  It's not our fault ya'll just gave up.  We don't reward cowards that attack and run away.

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

We weren't the ones that declared war on some one.  Call it spoils of wars.   Ya'll where able to field way plenty to attack us per the screen shot I posted above of the Castries port battle.  So ya'll should of been able to defend them.  It's not our fault ya'll just gave up.  We don't reward cowards that attack and run away.

yea, i dont think thats it. I think you guys just want it easy. hello kittying carebears 

Just now, OneEyedSnake said:

yea, i dont think thats it. I think you guys just want it easy. hello kittying carebears 

It wouldn't been easy if ya'll just fought us for them.  We told you when we gave you that region we will take it back if you ever attacked Castries.  You attacked it so we took it back and plus interest.   Just be happy we stopped at 3 and not pushed you back to less regions.  If you want them back you need to fight for them.  If we just gave back regions every time when you don't fight there will be no PvP at all.  So you didn't fight for them you won't get them back.

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

It wouldn't been easy if ya'll just fought us for them.  We told you when we gave you that region we will take it back if you ever attacked Castries.  You attacked it so we took it back and plus interest.   Just be happy we stopped at 3 and not pushed you back to less regions.  If you want them back you need to fight for them.  If we just gave back regions every time when you don't fight there will be no PvP at all.  So you didn't fight for them you won't get them back.

you know we cant take them back. Dont ever say again you help the little guys, because you dont. 

1 hour ago, OneEyedSnake said:

you know we cant take them back. Dont ever say again you help the little guys, because you dont. 

Wow loose three ports and you give up.  We where down to 2 and we didn't give up.  We keep going and going.  Go hide in a corner and give up.  Cause that isn't how you win, that is how you loose and never win.   You didn't see us giving up months ago when US/Brit/Dutch was curb stomping on us.   As for helping the little guys.  YOU ARE NOT THE LITTLE GUYS. Your in an alliance with the two largest nations.  It's not our fault they stopped helping you and they stopped showing up to their own fights too.  Seems like ya'll are just the spoiled little brats that when you don't get your way any more you just ignore every one and hope they go away.  We aren't going away any time soon and if you keep that up we will give your extra regions to the little guys to help them out since you don't seem to want them any more.  So which ones should we take and give up to them?  We might as well split them up now and get it over with.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

12 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Wow loose three ports and you give up.  We where down to 2 and we didn't give up.  We keep going and going.  Go hide in a corner and give up.  Cause that isn't how you win, that is how you loose and never win.   You didn't see us giving up months ago when US/Brit/Dutch was curb stomping on us.   As for helping the little guys.  YOU ARE NOT THE LITTLE GUYS. Your in an alliance with the two largest nations.  It's not our fault they stopped helping you and they stopped showing up to their own fights too.  Seems like ya'll are just the spoiled little brats that when you don't get your way any more you just ignore every one and hope they go away.  We aren't going away any time soon and if you keep that up we will give your extra regions to the little guys to help them out since you don't seem to want them any more.  So which ones should we take and give up to them?  We might as well split them up now and get it over with.

actually. you did give up until you could pull all our old members back. you never tried anything. i remember that distinctively. And further more, its less of giving up, but more of letting your pirates rub one out while you try to prove a point while everyone is laughing at it. We see through this point you are trying to make, its very evident with what you have done down south. It isnt about re-balancing whatsoever, and it has nothing to do with smaller nations (as we the dutch are), it has to do with your PR and an easy win for good regions. Please. Lie more. You wonder where all these accusations have come from with everyone directed at the pirates being liars and backstabbers? Mainly from people like yourself that lie. 

17 hours ago, van der Decken said:

After this happens to someone about 3 times, it becomes obvious to everyone else that resources are gone. Once you run out of Live Oak, and then Mahogany, it leaves you with more shit wood that would not hold up any better. So why the hell would anyone who lost 3 or more times in a row with the best materials decide to keep beating their heads against a wall with pure shit resources? That is just asinine. Me personally, I have no more Mahogany and no Live Oak. This means I have paper ships left. Why tf would I do a PB with paper? No one would. It's fine 1v1, 2v1, maybe even 3v1 depending on the enemy rates, but hello kitty a PB with paper wood ships.

What a pile of crap lol

You had your territory for months and if it is true that you have not stocked up this just tells me how bad you people are.

We've been without liveoak/mahogany for how long?

Dont have it? Sail to your allied region and build it there. Isnt it why you screaming you want your alliances for? To get access to resource?  Or use trader tool and see which port have them in stock - sail there and by from shop?

Dont use this sorry excuse to not pvp. This just pathetic when a guy who has been playing for a year complain that he has no ships to fight after  2-3 battles. This would be ok for a guy who just started playing. No wonder you people want those extra duras to stay. 

We had Orinoko for less than 2weeks and already had pulled thousands of mahogany and made lots of strong hulls that would last us for months even if we will lose every battle.

Get your shit sorted already. Dont blame others if you cant play the game properly.

And you wonder why we are winning? (Facepalm) In BLACK if you dont have something you just need to ask on TS and you will get it crafted right away. Or mats will be given to yoh anywere even in Kidd's. We even have a form that players fill in and tell clan what they need.

Edited by koltes

actually. you did give up until you could pull all our old members back. you never tried anything. i remember that distinctively. 

That funny cause I have tons of screen shots of Port battles since back in December where we showed up to almost every one of them out number and still fought and lost ships. I don't know what your definition of giving up is, but to me that wasn't it.  We keep on fighting and pushing until we got or numbers back up.  As soon as we did and ya'll loose a fight or two ya'll go in hiding.   Funny how ya'll loose some fights out number (the alliance not just DUTCH) and than suddenly can't fight use when we have equal numbers.  The only ones I see giving up is the alliance.   The only time I see ya'll fighting any one is ports where you think you will out number the other party and win.   I'm sorry but the only thing folks are seeing is how bad a players ya'll are and all the excused ya'll keep making up.  It's funny when folks do stay and fight it's not the old school claners, it's the new guys that aren't ranked up.  So tell me who has the true balls around here? It's not you old timer PvErs for sure.  

27 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

violin-smallest-China-90399-1b.jpg

unfortunately I only know how to play the drums. 

Record players man, it's all about record players cause I can't play music for crap....lol   

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Record players man, it's all about record players cause I can't play music for crap....lol   

I lied about playing the drums. Bored and had a little chuckle when I thought of that line. Personally, tired of these sort of threads and pouting fits people been having on both sides of the fence. It just becomes another gank fest or a conversation with a comatose duck. Quite thankful that this part of the forum is closing to public posting. 

I use to have an old record player somewhere. Before the folks trashed it when moving. Did not have many records for it though so was not a huge loss. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 2

it isnt the ships. its that we dont have as many captains as you 

Isn't that the point of your little alliance?  To fill in the slots of the numbers your short?  Worked for a while but why has folks stopped showing up to support your port battles.  Same with the US and Brits.  We noticed that it started to get more and more folks on each nation not showing up to support the other nations of the alliance.  We took note of things like that.  Not to mention it was the same guys that would support the other nations over and over.  You be surprise just how much we can relate cause this is how it's been for us in pirates. You have the same guys showing up to every port battles, they get burned out and than stop showing up. T his what happen to us last patch and why are numbers dropped so low.  Though a lot of that was cause of things like the Hostility grind and the fine woods crafting changes.

Though saying your short on players sounds more real than saying your out of boats and crafting mats to make new ones. 

1 hour ago, chailang said:

Why not store material / ship?   Danes restrict you? 

They have ships, but they just don't want to bring them out and loose them, you know being care bears and all.

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Isn't that the point of your little alliance?  To fill in the slots of the numbers your short?  Worked for a while but why has folks stopped showing up to support your port battles.  Same with the US and Brits.  We noticed that it started to get more and more folks on each nation not showing up to support the other nations of the alliance.  We took note of things like that.  Not to mention it was the same guys that would support the other nations over and over.  You be surprise just how much we can relate cause this is how it's been for us in pirates. You have the same guys showing up to every port battles, they get burned out and than stop showing up. T his what happen to us last patch and why are numbers dropped so low.  Though a lot of that was cause of things like the Hostility grind and the fine woods crafting changes.

It is the point of the alliance. Issue being that just like every other faction in this game our number of experienced and high ranked captains is not as high as it was in the past. Sure US and GB get an influx of new players almost constantly. Issue is hardly any of them stick around. Dutch never get any new players unless it is from another faction. So harping on us, Dutch, for choosing an alliance that is the most beneficial and wisest move currently is just sour. Now how many of those new players stick around? Definitely less than a quarter. Reason being they are casual gamers, lack of interest to a complex game, wanting instant pvp which is not possible in current make up of the game, lack of instruction, alt paranoia, etc. When I was with GB the first clan I was apart of had 25 or so active people. Once fine woods hit and CKA started to take control it became a clan of just one. When I started Reichsflotte over there in the winter we did get up to 41 individuals, although most being new players. We had at least 15 active people on during peak US hours everyday. By the end of January we were only getting about a third of that number. More than half the clan reached that Middle rank and just stopped. Quit the game altogether or took a break and went onto the next game.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

Pirates fight Danes sounds like PvP 1 saying Brits fight US LOL.  Also all that talk about GB-US-DUTCH alliance and cooperating sounds like PvP1 our enemies not cooperating. But now they got all their hello kittty together and work hard to resist us.

8 minutes ago, sruPL said:

Pirates fight Danes sounds like PvP 1 saying Brits fight US LOL.  Also all that talk about GB-US-DUTCH alliance and cooperating sounds like PvP1 our enemies not cooperating. But now they got all their hello kittty together and work hard to resist us.

Unfortunately, cooperation between the US GB Dutch is not good .They lost their territory this evening 

5 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

It is the point of the alliance. Issue being that just like every other faction in this game our number of experienced and high ranked captains is not as high as it was in the past. Sure US and GB get an influx of new players almost constantly. Issue is hardly any of them stick around. Dutch never get any new players unless it is from another faction. So harping on us, Dutch, for choosing an alliance that is the most beneficial and wisest move currently is just sour. Now how many of those new players stick around? Definitely less than a quarter. Reason being they are casual gamers, lack of interest to a complex game, wanting instant pvp which is not possible in current make up of the game, lack of instruction, alt paranoia, etc. When I was with GB the first clan I was apart of had 25 or so active people. Once fine woods hit and CKA started to take control it became a clan of just one. When I started Reichsflotte over there in the winter we did get up to 41 individuals, although most being new players. We had at least 15 active people on during peak US hours everyday. By the end of January we were only getting about a third of that number. More than half the clan reached that Middle rank and just stopped. Quit the game altogether or took a break and went onto the next game.

But the thing is ya'll aren't ever going to rank up and get better unless ya'll fight.  Hiding gets you no where.  We are giving ya'll the options and tools to get better.  It seems the old timers don't want to help.  We been very upfront about what we did to get our numbers back up and how come we are such good players.  WE PVP ALOT, that is how you get good.   Not by doing fleet grinds, that helps you learn the basic but it's not going to get you better compared to some one that does only PvP for the most part.  We want ya'll to get organized and grow clan wise.  We are all for the new clans to get into power and take over cause the nations need a change to get players back and growth in the server.  Right now doing the same thing over and over isn't working.  We aren't crushing ya'll so Dutch doesn't have to fear that.  We took our three regions and stop after declaring we are done with our response to the war.  You can kinda say we are currently at a Ceasefire with the Dutch.  Where the only fighting will be OW and protecting those ports.  We had a little PvP last night with some dutch that came out and tried to grind up one of the regions.  That was fun and while it was only a few guys, that is how you get PvP.   That is how you get better.  Hell we even found the problem with trying to go into a battle when your past the end of the map....could of swore we went into the twilight zone or something.

I would love to see more shallow water fights for the new guys.  The problem is US/Brits own all the shallows right now so no one can fight over them.  This is part of the reason we keep saying they need to break the Alliance between those two nations.  If they do that than ya'll can fight each other in the shallows and get better and even pick a few 4th rate regions.  Throw in the DFSS and let them get one region up there and ya'll  can do shallow fights back and forth.    Pick a region that you can do this with 4th rates too.   Than ya'll can get more experience and get better and grow.  You need to make content for your players or they get bored.  Having an alliance and no one fighting means that folks get bored and stop logging in.

Cause I'll be honest with you if ya'll keep the ignore the Pirates thing up.  We are going to get bored and won't be able to hold back the very few that jsut want to roll the three biggest nations and that is what we will do.   It won't help the server or any one and they will get bored and leave and so will folks that get tired or getting sunk cause of the big boys won't come out and fight the pirates and than we will be back to how it was back in November where every one lost players and the server pop was at it's all time low.

4 hours ago, sruPL said:

But are all the GB/US/DUTCH now not even showing up to prime time battles cause they don't want to loose there first rates.  They pretty much completely avoiding us.

4 hours ago, chailang said:

Unfortunately, cooperation between the US GB Dutch is not good .They lost their territory this evening 

Yah we keep giving them the resources of how to fix there nations and they won't listen to us and try.

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

But the thing is ya'll aren't ever going to rank up and get better unless ya'll fight.  Hiding gets you no where.  We are giving ya'll the options and tools to get better.  It seems the old timers don't want to help.  We been very upfront about what we did to get our numbers back up and how come we are such good players.  WE PVP ALOT, that is how you get good.   Not by doing fleet grinds, that helps you learn the basic but it's not going to get you better compared to some one that does only PvP for the most part.  We want ya'll to get organized and grow clan wise.  We are all for the new clans to get into power and take over cause the nations need a change to get players back and growth in the server.  Right now doing the same thing over and over isn't working.  We aren't crushing ya'll so Dutch doesn't have to fear that.  We took our three regions and stop after declaring we are done with our response to the war.  You can kinda say we are currently at a Ceasefire with the Dutch.  Where the only fighting will be OW and protecting those ports.  We had a little PvP last night with some dutch that came out and tried to grind up one of the regions.  That was fun and while it was only a few guys, that is how you get PvP.   That is how you get better.  Hell we even found the problem with trying to go into a battle when your past the end of the map....could of swore we went into the twilight zone or something.

I would love to see more shallow water fights for the new guys.  The problem is US/Brits own all the shallows right now so no one can fight over them.  This is part of the reason we keep saying they need to break the Alliance between those two nations.  If they do that than ya'll can fight each other in the shallows and get better and even pick a few 4th rate regions.  Throw in the DFSS and let them get one region up there and ya'll  can do shallow fights back and forth.    Pick a region that you can do this with 4th rates too.   Than ya'll can get more experience and get better and grow.  You need to make content for your players or they get bored.  Having an alliance and no one fighting means that folks get bored and stop logging in.

Cause I'll be honest with you if ya'll keep the ignore the Pirates thing up.  We are going to get bored and won't be able to hold back the very few that jsut want to roll the three biggest nations and that is what we will do.   It won't help the server or any one and they will get bored and leave and so will folks that get tired or getting sunk cause of the big boys won't come out and fight the pirates and than we will be back to how it was back in November where every one lost players and the server pop was at it's all time low.

But are all the GB/US/DUTCH now not even showing up to prime time battles cause they don't want to loose there first rates.  They pretty much completely avoiding us.

Yah we keep giving them the resources of how to fix there nations and they won't listen to us and try.

I had a few responses to this. Nothing negative, but tired of repeating myself like I was in the presidential debates. Pirates can have the server just like they control the PvP2 content on the forums. Just going to stick to my clan page and try to grow. 

• Like 3

@van der Decken @OneEyedSnake

Guys, I know this hard. Your nation now lacks numbers (when we had a meeting with Zip and Snake the situation was different). We had that conversation only 2 months ago when you said you had lots of members recently and it was crazy... was that a bluff? You only lost couple of players really.

Before any attacks on you we were talking with you. Strategically you had a best chance to bring balance to the server. All you had to do is pull your heads off US/GB arse. No offense, but it still there today.

I told you pirates are raising up (after 3 months we start getting old players coming back) and I told you if you go carebear you will start loosing members. I also told you, US and GB if you continue attacking our regions and pirates will have none, then in order to survive majority of pirates will go to BLACK only making us stronger. After CKA war most of those who went pirates did not go to BLACK. They rolled separately. Today not only you "gave" us players who can fight and most importantly WANT to fight, but you also created a no brainer environment for them to join BLACK.

I also told you that you should start talking to Danes, Swedes and French. Create 4 way alliance and then there would have been a healthy balance. Nations would fight. Pirates would have casual PBs and also come to screen.

It was all your decision from there onwards. Today you suffer consequences of the decisions made 2 months ago.

You (Snake) said that you had no problems with us, but others (I assume Decken) dont trust pirates and that they dont think they can work with us. You asked to give you back Orinoko (it was out trophy that we took during CKA war) as a gesture of good will and to give other half of your nation an assurance. I agreed. It wasn't easy to concince my clan members to give you anything for nothing, but we did. And we did that while we alsomost had no territories. You also said that if you get Orinoko there is absolutely nothing you need up north. 

What have you done instead? You were supposed to break an alliance with US/GB. You were supposed to talk to Danes, Swedes and French. Whether this was planned or you couldn't control your nation thats not our issue if you cant control your nation - its yours. After you got Orinoko you did completely the opposite. Your nation went into US/GB alliance as it wasn't big enough big enough already. And remember they still had all their captains back then and they were bullying small nations all the time. So what was the reason behind your decision? To make them even stronger so there would definitely be no balance on the server, so small nations will never raise and you just play 90% pve and 10% pvp only when it suits you, while you all safe? How did that worked out for ya in the end?

Soon as you went in alliance with US you also attacked northen region (cant remember which nation but I think it was Swedes). Like the next day! I thought you said you had no interest in there? 

We still struggled with numbers. We would show up to PB outnumbered 1 to 2. But we still fought. We knew we would not win (and thise damn circles made it even more impossible for small numbers to win), but we still fought for the sake of fighting. Thanks to Simon and Joba who organised the Camel Toe we start getting old players back. We still had 15 players but some important batles could pull extra 3-5. Brining 20 pirates vs 25 US we felt happy - in our experience thats not them outnumbering us. Its us outnumbering them and numbers play no role in it.

It was after US lost the war their good PVPers finally saw that they are just wasting their time there and switched BLACK. Have Dutch had any chance fighting us? No. And having more members from US joining our ranks had nothing to do with that. It just made it more absolete. 

All in all. This was your decision not to roll with us. This is the result of that decision. You have choisen the side. Why and how we dont cary, but it happened and we had to work with whay we had.

Regarding giving your regions back same as we did to US? Short answer is no. Why not? You didnt think that you will all just go hide and we get bored and leave did you? You have to earn them. Do your best foghting. US did. We had lots of battles there. When we saw they were exhausted we left and gave then back everything. We got what we came there for. We made a statement and we had fun. Around Dutch lands we made a statement, but there was no fun.

Orinoko is our region indefinitely until we can't or dont want to hold it. Consider it as an act of nemesis. We gave it to you and you did not kept your word, so we took it back.

As for other regions we gonna hold them for now. Maybe will give them to DSF alliance. You want them you fight for them. Go organise this with your alliance. Get then over here to fight for you and make up numbers. Talk to GB etc. 

Dont want to talk to GB? Have you left not on good terms? Well again thats is consequences of your own decisions. Who is there to blame?

All I want to remind you is how I told you that the reason why US want you in the alliance so you will fight their wars in Antilles, but soon as you need then they will abandon you. Tell me I wasn't right? 

Im not posting this to rub your wounds. I really hope you come to your senses.

You have recently had SMS guys joined. Were they in big numbers or just a few?

At the end of the day you could always go west. There are plenty of GB territory next door that shouldn't be theirs in the first place. Its all your decisions. Make a call.