Game-Labs Forum

NATs on PvP2 server should really check themselves

Mike the Mongel

Specifically US/GB/DUTCH.....sad how this group of nationals who have gotten butt hurt over the last month because the Pirates got tired of getting kicked around and have fought back and because the Tri Alliance still trying to learn how to PvP have elected to stay out of PvP/PBs and purposely descided to go carebear on a Grand scale.

Tonight we got accused of countless accusations , I guess to help support their reasonings for not showing up in PBs....I don't feel this is good for server, they accuse the RATs of killing the server because we actually can organize and hit PBs , last I looked that was PvP....these self appointed leaders of the NAT nations really need to check themselves and put their big girl pants on and play PvP...or maybe PvE is more to your liking.

Screw all the past "You all did this or We did this" cry baby shit....man up you piss ants

Freakin Sad

• Like 3

We seem to find PvP easily enough. No idea why rats can't find any. :ph34r: :lol: Maybe they should hit the Danes if no one else is around, especially at 4am and 7am EST like the last 2 PBs, as the Danes are in the rat's play time. B)

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

We seem to find PvP easily enough. No idea why rats can't find any. :ph34r: Maybe they should hit the Danes if no one else is around, especially at 4am and 7am EST like the last 2 PBs, as the Danes are in the rat's play time. B)

OH STOP DECKEN. That doesnt make any sense. allies shouldnt attack each other.*massive sarcasm, hint hint pirates ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mike the Mongel said:

Specifically US/GB/DUTCH.....sad how this group of nationals who have gotten butt hurt over the last month because the Pirates got tired of getting kicked around and have fought back and because the Tri Alliance still trying to learn how to PvP have elected to stay out of PvP/PBs and purposely descided to go carebear on a Grand scale.

Tonight we got accused of countless accusations , I guess to help support their reasonings for not showing up in PBs....I don't feel this is good for server, they accuse the RATs of killing the server because we actually can organize and hit PBs , last I looked that was PvP....these self appointed leaders of the NAT nations really need to check themselves and put their big girl pants on and play PvP...or maybe PvE is more to your liking.

Screw all the past "You all did this or We did this" cry baby shit....man up you piss ants

Freakin Sad

triggered.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

We seem to find PvP easily enough. No idea why rats can't find any. :ph34r: Maybe they should hit the Danes if no one else is around, especially at 4am and 7am EST like the last 2 PBs, as the Danes are in the rat's play time. B)

Hmm Dutch Math,
Let me Count last 10 port battles we have done 7 were between 730 est and 847 est only 2 ( maybe we should not use numbers) has been at 4am and the one tonight was at 806 est. So our Last port before tonight was baraco, at What time? and the one tonight Was at What time? How can the last 2 have been at 4am or 7 am. Help me and/or go work at my bank or my girlfriends HR department.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

Hmm Dutch Math,
Let me Count last 10 port battles we have done 7 were between 730 est and 847 est only 2 ( maybe we should not use numbers) has been at 4am and the one tonight was at 806 est. So our Last port before tonight was baraco, at What time? and the one tonight Was at What time? How can the last 2 have been at 4am or 7 am. Help me and/or go work at my bank or my girlfriends HR department.

Why are you bringing up Baracoa? rats said they deserve that port as a buffer. Why would any nat show for that? We all know which ones you took at the wee hours of the night.

7 minutes ago, Juan Alfonso said:

Blackthorne if you think a fleet mission is PvP then you are in the wrong place.

Just because no one fights you does not mean they are not fighting more honorable enemy.

Edited by van der Decken

3 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Why are you bringing up Baracoa? rats said they deserve that port as a buffer. Why would any nat show for that? We all know which ones you took at the wee hours of the night.

They DID Show up,  You DIDN'T. Hell I even got sunk by Baracoa Fort 01.

7:09 PM CST tonight....So tell me how you couldn't fill this port battle?   Oh cause ya'll are over at San Damingo attacking the Danes which are SEA players and can't defend against you guys during your Prime time.  Which in effect means you night flipping them and doing exactly what your complaining about.  That still doesn't explain why the last few port battles other than Barcoa no one has shown up other than maybe a few players that aren't part of the big clans.  Sounds like to me now that you don't out number us 3 to 1 or even 2 to 1 you guys don't want to fight fights that are equal numbers. 

Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

7:09 PM CST tonight....So tell me how you couldn't fill this port battle?   Oh cause ya'll are over at San Damingo attacking the Danes which are SEA players and can't defend against you guys during your Prime time.  Which in effect means you night flipping them and doing exactly what your complaining about.  That still doesn't explain why the last few port battles other than Barcoa no one has shown up other than maybe a few players that aren't part of the big clans.  Sounds like to me now that you don't out number us 3 to 1 or even 2 to 1 you guys don't want to fight fights that are equal numbers. 

First, I have no part in the Brit/Dane back and forth night flipping. Second, you don't seem to get anyone's POV but your own.

US/GB/DUTCH alliance is still outnumbering Pirates BUT:

1) they have a massive oragnisation issue and no coordination

2) I understand that losing PB again and again thoses lasts weeks is discouraging

Anyway, stop playing isn't a solution if you want to improve your skills and organisation level

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

We all know ya'll don't show up cause this happens to you....

After this happens to someone about 3 times, it becomes obvious to everyone else that resources are gone. Once you run out of Live Oak, and then Mahogany, it leaves you with more shit wood that would not hold up any better. So why the hell would anyone who lost 3 or more times in a row with the best materials decide to keep beating their heads against a wall with pure shit resources? That is just asinine. Me personally, I have no more Mahogany and no Live Oak. This means I have paper ships left. Why tf would I do a PB with paper? No one would. It's fine 1v1, 2v1, maybe even 3v1 depending on the enemy rates, but hello kitty a PB with paper wood ships.

2 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

After this happens to someone about 3 times, it becomes obvious to everyone else that resources are gone. Once you run out of Live Oak, and then Mahogany, it leaves you with more shit wood that would not hold up any better. So why the hell would anyone who lost 3 or more times in a row with the best materials decide to keep beating their heads against a wall with pure shit resources? That is just asinine. Me personally, I have no more Mahogany and no Live Oak. This means I have paper ships left. Why tf would I do a PB with paper? No one would. It's fine 1v1, 2v1, maybe even 3v1 depending on the enemy rates, but hello kitty a PB with paper wood ships.

Denmark also has no wood resources. What are you complaining about? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Out of Live Oak and Mahogany?  We had the LO ports for not even a week so you can't be out of it.  As for mahogany we got that port just last week so you can't have ran out.  Not to meantion let me bring this back up again.

Danish:  

Dutch:  1 Mahogany Lost to Pirates

GB:  2 Mahogany, 1 Cedar 

France:

Pirates:  1 Live Oak Gave back up with other to US when operation was done.

Spanish:

Swedes:

US:  One Live Oak and Mahogany

Now lets look at the alliances:

DSF:  

BDU:  1 Cedar, 2 Live Oak, 3 Mahogany

Pirates:  Now have 1 Mahogany

So with the current regions this means the Brit/Dutch/US alliance still has more Cedar, Live Oak and Mahogany than the other nations have.  So your telling me that all this time since the alliances like AUG last year none of you been stock pileing any Live Oak or Mahogany?  I call BS on this. I have stacks of Live Oak left over from before the patch that was just running out when we took Savanna.   Man you are so laughable about the crap you come up with as excuses.  No should I go to the metals cause i have those added up too and I'll tell you that the alliance has way more of those ports too.  Maybe if you get off your arse and go use some of your alliances resources and help each other than you wouldn't run out of stuff.   Than again I don't really remember sinking you to much, cause you are hardly at any fights so it's not really you loosing ships.  

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1

Oh and lets not forget about the port battles pirates have lost over and over for the last 3-5  months when out number, but we keep comeing back to the fight.  That is how you get stronger.  If you lost one fight and than run you never win anything.  You guys pretty much just beat yourself by giving up and running.

You call us carebears and order us to break the alliance. Knowing that the Brits and US lost more than half their best commanders to rats, and knowing how many alts rats have that will make the alliance break, we have only our own regions to rely on for resources. And everyone knows Danes and rats are giving each other supplies and ships. If you want PvP sso bad, fight the Danes. As for this boasting thread full of more BS....
puffin-meme-generator-thats-it-i-m-out-c

Edited by van der Decken

14 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Out of Live Oak and Mahogany?  We had the LO ports for not even a week so you can't be out of it.  As for mahogany we got that port just last week so you can't have ran out.  Not to meantion let me bring this back up again.

Danish:  

Dutch:  1 Mahogany Lost to Pirates

GB:  2 Mahogany, 1 Cedar 

France:

Pirates:  1 Live Oak Gave back up with other to US when operation was done.

Spanish:

Swedes:

US:  One Live Oak and Mahogany

Now lets look at the alliances:

DSF:  

BDU:  1 Cedar, 2 Live Oak, 3 Mahogany

Pirates:  Now have 1 Mahogany

So with the current regions this means the Brit/Dutch/US alliance still has more Cedar, Live Oak and Mahogany than the other nations have.  So your telling me that all this time since the alliances like AUG last year none of you been stock pileing any Live Oak or Mahogany?  I call BS on this. I have stacks of Live Oak left over from before the patch that was just running out when we took Savanna.   Man you are so laughable about the crap you come up with as excuses.  No should I go to the metals cause i have those added up too and I'll tell you that the alliance has way more of those ports too.  Maybe if you get off your arse and go use some of your alliances resources and help each other than you wouldn't run out of stuff.   Than again I don't really remember sinking you to much, cause you are hardly at any fights so it's not really you loosing ships.  

I find it interesting you will not give back our regions but gave them back to US. Seems to me like you just want to avoid pvp really. So you pick on the small guys. 

• Like 1