Game-Labs Forum

Player [TPTC]Chef Monster - Death Threats

Anolytic

A clan-mate of mine (he has his own clan & warehouse, but still part of RDNN) received death threats from an opponent during a battle. I am here on his behalf to present the evidence before this honorable tribunal. As this violation happened in game-chat, it is reportable via the in-game function. My clan-mate was not aware of this, or did not think of it in the heat of the battle. In any case however, this is not a simple chat violation. Although the death threats are necessarily empty, they constitute a serious offense, and go far beyond what is acceptable behavior towards other players.

The accused is Chef Monster of the [TPTC] clan. 
The evidence is attached below.
binzI0R.jpg

H3DBKtx.jpg

DrTbPqw.jpg
  • Like 2

um........wow. Some people just take it way too far. This is a game, we are all here to have fun. If this game makes you that angry, stop playing it or get better at it. But yes empty threats.

Also, what led up to this happening? Did he say these things unprovoked or was there conversation taking place? The only pictures taken were from what he said.

Nowhere in-game have I seen instructions for use of the report button. I learned about it myself from reading on this forum. Are you going to ignore clear and definitive evidence because correct procedures were not followed? Procedures that half the player base are probably unaware of? Are the experiences of players who don't read the forums not relevant? I wrote up this post because my clan-mate doesn't have a forum account himself. He came to me some time after the battle was over and asked me how to deal with this. Had it been simply a few insults I would have told him to report it via the proper mechanics next time and made sure that he knew how. But these are way more than just insults. It's an actual crime. 

It's not that he doesn't have thick skin. He's a dane IRL and he doesn't even flinch. But this behaviour simply doesn't belong in the game.

• Like 5