Game-Labs Forum

Unfair use of alt account

NUMANCIA

I want to report an alternate account that infiltrated in Spain that has been used to hurt our efforts in a port battle.
Before entering the Port Battle of Morgan's Bluff we were attacked by a screening fleet.   We were a group of 3 Spanish players, I was in the Mortar Brig going to the port and there was also an account called John Capra.  No long term Spanish players from any of the clans (including the Russian and English Language clans) have had any contact with him in the past or have any idea who he is.

During the first 5 minutes of battle this player did not fire a shot against the enemy.  He dedicated himself solely to annoying me and stopping me from turning so as to keep my ship in Irons.  He was intentionally preventing my escape so as to keep me from the port battle .   This is continued for aproximately 2 minutes .  John Capra continued pushing me until my ship flipped and I was sunk.

After the battle we looked for John Capra's account to see his nation and his clan. His Spanish account was created o the 3rd of November 2016. 5 minutes later the account was deleted.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/155776119600757829/381447325F421010EB496754B980F493A83950CB/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/155776119600757310/30B3DB30CF0DCF8CCD726021D3073D94ABADA302/

During the battle we look for John Capra's account to see his nation and his clan. A Spanish account created in November 2016. 5m later the account was deleted.

• Like 6

Steam ID (created at mid of 2015) that was tied to John Carpa character currently has no characters at any server, previous to John Carpa character (also Spanish) was not listed in tribunal threads or reports via F11. We will continue to monitor this Steam ID. 

• Like 2