Game-Labs Forum

PVP2- Lets Have some Fun

JobaSet

Starting Now until Server Down Time on Sunday

Plug in your Kills
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDP7zrscfGNnWoWBaD1lz_Uo67v0UhAmUsOp8QPZp1pkmnzQ/viewform

Don't Care what you are in or what they are in, a Kill is a Kill, if battle chat says you got the kill it is yours.  Summery Screen is not the Screen Shot it must be said on Battle Chat. Make Sure you spell Names Right, upper and lower cases do matter.

This is to help Push the Developers to make a PVP Battle Log API 

"Wheaton's Law" in Full Effect

Live Results once someone puts Data in @
https://awesome-table.com/-KdfIojw3wrtZ-X8GY40/view

Good Luck

• Like 4

@JobaSet As per our discussion on TS. Yesterday I have encountered chat kill message problem. I was one-on-one in a battle and capped the ship. Because I did not do damage and went straight for boarding it did not say in chat that I had a kill.

My suggestion is exception to chat kill message rule when in 1 on 1 battles. Obviously there is no one else in the battle to claim the kill. In such instances when player fights solo, can we just have result (Tab) screen posted and agree that its sufficient enough? Of course next time I did a bit of damage to the target's ship so game would treat it as a kill, but this might not work all the time. Kill is a kill and when you are solo, there is no one else to claim it.

On 2/24/2017 at 4:19 PM, koltes said:

@JobaSet As per our discussion on TS. Yesterday I have encountered chat kill message problem. I was one-on-one in a battle and capped the ship. Because I did not do damage and went straight for boarding it did not say in chat that I had a kill.

My suggestion is exception to chat kill message rule when in 1 on 1 battles. Obviously there is no one else in the battle to claim the kill. In such instances when player fights solo, can we just have result (Tab) screen posted and agree that its sufficient enough? Of course next time I did a bit of damage to the target's ship so game would treat it as a kill, but this might not work all the time. Kill is a kill and when you are solo, there is no one else to claim it.

Yea a one one 1 I can see that. You are good but if some1 else there would not count

• Like 1