Game-Labs Forum

Colonial Times - Version 2!

Juan Alfonso

Hi Everyone,

This is just a short thread to notify people that the Colonial Times Newspaper is now available for public viewing!

Whenever an update is ready I will post a note here with the relevant gallery links.

Gallery:

Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding any errors etc. or if you have any suggestions :)

Furthermore any people who wish to give me some insight regarding the politics of the power-blocs can contact me via PM on this forum or In game, your anonymity will be respected and so forth.

Lastly whilst I am I pirate on PvP2 I have no intention of spurring propaganda, I wish this to be as unbiased and correct as possible.

Thanks for reading and any suggestions!

Juan Alfonso de Castella - BLACK PvP2

Edited by Juan Alfonso
  • Like 15

On 2/25/2017 at 9:34 PM, Juan Alfonso said:

Colonial Times will be put on hiatus indefinitely.

I do not wish to spend my time trying to get interest for the server when the Coalition with the most players refuses to fulfill the PvP aspect of PvP2.

I humbly ask a moderator to lock this topic.

This really sucks cause I was really liking your news.  Though I agree.  Them just doing the hide and ignore is going to kill the server like it did back in November.  Seems we are trying to do things to help the server, but they are doing every thing to kill it.  Maybe it's time for the devs to just do a server merge.  Cause we know they will do so much better over there lol.....