Game-Labs Forum

Several game crashes during PB

Pablo Frias

Hi everyone, yesterday at Morgan´s Bluff and today at Ays I suffered lots of game crashes (4-5 each PB). The imaged freezed but the sound was still going on and I had to restart the game. Drivers are updated to the last version and my graphic works without any problem.

Did someone experience something like this?

Thx

Edited by Pablo Frias

18 hours ago, Pablo Frias said:

Hi everyone, yesterday at Morgan´s Bluff and today at Ays I suffered lots of game crashes (4-5 each PB). The imaged freezed but the sound was still going on but and I had to restart the game. Drivers are updated to the last version and my graphic works without any problem.

Did someone experience something like this?

Thx

I had no issues during the Morgan's Bluff PB, but I did disconnect twice during the Ays PB. 

I had not had a disconnect like this during a port battle for many months. 

I don't think that it was an issue with my ISP since my TeamSpeak stayed connected both times without interruption.

I also had a disconnection last night while a group of about 10-15 of us were doing a Fleet Admiral War Combat order.  Again, a d/c like that is pretty unusual for me.

Edited by Chijohnaok
  • Like 1

I had a game lockup yesterday as well.  PvP2 PB at Cap-Francais.  There were only 20 players total in the PB.

I had just joined the PB, it was incredibly slow getting in - taking over 2 minutes to get into the battle,.  Once I set sail, I hit the Tab key to view participants and the game just froze - I had to quickly kill the game, restart and join several minutes into the battle.

My ping numbers were showing around 40 - so it didn't appear to be connection related.

Edited by ElricTheTwo

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Pablo Frias said:

I did, thx Ink for the info

PD: It has just happened again, i was in Pampatar PB and the game crashed as it does in every PB, I lost my aga because of it :)

are you sure you have sent crash report via Steam Launcher? I can not find it. Just a possible workaround - try to verify integrity of game cache or reinstall the game

6 minutes ago, Ink said:

are you sure you have sent crash report via Steam Launcher? I can not find it. Just a possible workaround - try to verify integrity of game cache or reinstall the game

I sent it yesterday, was called "Port Battle"