Game-Labs Forum

Idea Clan HQ Car Park

Hi All,

Just a quick and simple idea that wouldn't take a lot of coding man  power wise. When Clan Warehouse is open you get an option to purchase Port space for 1x 3x or 5x vessels. Same rules access restricted via officers etc. Mechanic check if CW is in Shallow port only shallow vessels can park there etc.

Let me know if you think its rubbish, you know better idea like wise...

Norfolk nChance

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Norfolk nChance said:

elite92,

Just Port spaces. So imagine you have an Indiaman. When your not using it put it in the Clan Port and some other officer can. At the moment I need to hold ELITEs vessel as well as my own. If I'm not on then its not used.

Norfolk.

would be also good if we can put lets say 5 ships in a shared dock in the city where is located the warehouse, obviusly only the officers should be able to access this.

so i can use the indiaman of the clan and when ive done i can simply put it in the shared dock so other officers can use it when im offline

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Hi All,

Just a quick and simple idea that wouldn't take a lot of coding man  power wise. When Clan Warehouse is open you get an option to purchase Port space for 1x 3x or 5x vessels. Same rules access restricted via officers etc. Mechanic check if CW is in Shallow port only shallow vessels can park there etc.

Let me know if you think its rubbish, you know better idea like wise...

Norfolk nChance

This is a good idea.  Your idea is similar to the idea of a "clan shipyard" where ships built by clan members could be placed in "ready" (similar to this  or this ).  The clan shipyard idea has been suggested multiple times on the forums.  I have no idea whether the idea is under consideration, on someone's "to do list" somewhere in the future, etc.

• Like 1

I like this idea but I believe the Devs addressed it in their recent Q&A answers.

Are there plans for clan docks and not just warehouses?

Dev: Docks are very expensive database wise. Like really expensive. Clan love is not on the priority list.

Edited by Farrago
  • Like 1