Game-Labs Forum

Castrie Fog

PIerrick de Badas

When Alliance log back after have log out to enter the pb, a suddent fog appear.

This fog didn't allow the french to find where were the sworld and then enter the battle.

2 questions

1) How are we supposed to click on sworld if we can't see them due of bad weather

2) Why the fog suddently appear and deseapper as soon as some guys enter the pb?

We had the same problem with Les Cayes, the difference is that we did not logout, we had screeners and people that even couldn't see the swords in 20 seconds, found them finally after some time. You had like 30-40 screeners in 1st rates and other SOLs, frigates, yet you still have to logout just like at the doors of French capital and you still get screened. That's called karma. Nonetheless, I agree that swords is not the best idea with huge joining area.

Edited by sruPL

46 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Changing the colors of swords is a legit request imho. It's the same issue with OW missions, in storms you can't find them even if you are right on top of them. Relog to get 10 seconds of clean weather and it's right there.

10 seconds? Say it for these that use SSD xD For me it is clean like 1 second.

5 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Changing the colors of swords is a legit request imho. It's the same issue with OW missions, in storms you can't find them even if you are right on top of them. Relog to get 10 seconds of clean weather and it's right there.

All other colors look ugly.. everything is blue.. and one of the few colors that looks good on blue is white. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, admin said:

All other colors look ugly.. everything is blue.. and one of the few colors that looks good on blue is white. 

Add black edges to the white swords, so it will have contrast to the surrounding colours. It is a simple graphics trick.

Edited by sruPL

I'm open to try different colour crosses, even though I think it's part of the challenge and also not that hard to find the crosses in fog or bad weather. 

However, I'm not sure I see the benefit of dense fog in the PvP event area during the PvP event at 4 am. Like now. If there are even two players there, how are we supposed to see each other?