Game-Labs Forum

Issue Yesterday on PVE Server

Horatio 15

Noticed I could not put an upgrade on a trader ship nor could I put it into upgrade storage. When I did so and sailed away, it put all back into the port warehouse. I don't know if issue has been fixed, but it is real concerting that purchases cannot be stored or transported based on a gliche.  I reported the problem right away during the game using the F11 key. Additionally, couldn't transport cannon in a trader ship to another port warehouse. Loaded cannon on trader ship and upon sailing found they were all back in the warehouse. 

Edited by Lord Reginald

2 hours ago, Lord Reginald said:

Noticed I could not put an upgrade on a trader ship nor could I put it into upgrade storage. When I did so and sailed away, it put all back into the port warehouse. I don't know if issue has been fixed, but it is real concerting that purchases cannot be stored or transported based on a gliche.  I reported the problem right away during the game using the F11 key. Additionally, couldn't transport cannon in a trader ship to another port warehouse. Loaded cannon on trader ship and upon sailing found they were all back in the warehouse. 

I've had this happen a few times and it has always been a sync issue. I've had to reset router and comp before it would sync correctly. It has scared me at times, because it completely disappears and doesn't reappear where I moved it from.