Game-Labs Forum

Dutch Oven

OneEyedSnake

1 minute ago, OneEyedSnake said:

thats why i said " Same for any further conversation not directly pertaining to adding kill counts, retreats, losses/victories in general to this page.  " Now you have been reported. Please for the last time. stop trolling on this page and being off topic (that goes for everyone) and do it elsewhere. What are you? 3? Even I, the greatest troll of all dont go troll your stupid pirate posts. 

OneEyedSnake - Please be quiet, don't be biased, go on a diet and don't start a riot.

Good day 

After reading this crap all I want to do is wipe the Dutch off the map. I don't think you fully understand that running your mouth puts you in these bad situations. The Dutch nation needs to pitch in and get you a gag ball. You're down 2 sets of ports and you're crying like it's the end of the world. Man up or move to PVE server. We're going to be running up hostility on Cumana north of Galdonas. Why don't you guys show up so we can actually put it into port battle fighting against players instead of these boring AI missions.

btw we we're thinking of giving you guys your ports back, but running your mouth just killed that hope. Keep it up in these forums and in game so we can decide just how much of your nation you get to keep.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Duncan McFail said:

btw we we're thinking of giving you guys your ports back, but running your mouth just killed that hope. Keep it up in these forums and in game so we can decide just how much of your nation you get to keep.

Keep lying bub. Maybe ask santa for a safe space for christmas as well, someone is triggered lmao. But the main purpose of this post is just to remind you to stay on topic mcFail.

23 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Keep lying bub. Maybe ask santa for a safe space for christmas as well, someone is triggered lmao. But the main purpose of this post is just to remind you to stay on topic mcFail.

.. OneEye are you one of badbenny's alts? We all have noted that you recently been acting like one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneEyedSnake said:

No. i have just noticed a lot of you have gotten very thin skinned. Shame. You guys used to not be so. Gullible. 

You need to spend less time on forums and more in the game. You've got Cumana to defend.
Sorry about the late flip. Our French guys as well as Aussie/NZ need some fights too

Cant promise full numbers, but who knows

Jesus. Enough is enough. Yeah Dutch are crying a bit so what. Let them. Does not mean you Pirates have to go and just bully people on the forums as well. If you were at all decent folk like you say you guys are you would just ignore it. You pirates already control the forums in concerns of PvP2 and you can easily control the server along side the only other major PvP faction the Danes. But my mistake. You guys are patron saints. You do nothing wrong or ill will. I am not commending either my fellow Dutchmen "crying" either. Nor am I condemning the pirates defense on their stance. We are mostly all adults here and we should probably act like it.  With that said I am done with these "national news" forums. Nothing but rubbish has come from it as of late. Although, I do thank Sir Texas Sir for restarting the Political Thread and making an attempt to keeping it on topic. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth

It's funny how we got in only 2 posts on this thread before it was contaminated. Take a look at the rat's Dutch Oven thread...we didn't troll over there. Look at the Operation Camel Tow thread, my first post over there was a compliment and telling you guys you should also include how many nationals captains you captured and kept to turn rats and to post how many regions you attacked and won. Then it went to shit instantly.

I don't know about you, but last night was the first time in a year that I got reported for "hacking." Feels good to know my sailing qualities don't go unnoticed. 

Also special thanks to US player - [IGG] Pike. Hi mom, I'm on tv! His connie was superior to my npc bought trinc and he still decided to flee and eventually surrender. More people need to fight instead of run the whole battle. Because if he turned just a little bit and fired a broadside at me I would've sunk. 

Also apparently there are these Pirate mechanics that I didn't know about that help me in every battle. If you want to know a litle secret - one is moving the wind in any direction you want in a battle.

Lastly, a couple spanish players acquired a redeem Bucenture from a rather adventurous US player outside habana. Reports say the two spanish players were in a renomee and a cutter. Is this the end of US supremecy? Who knows.

Ehm, what were we talking about again?

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 4

29 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I don't know about you, but last night was the first time in a year that I got reported for "hacking." Feels good to know my sailing qualities don't go unnoticed. 

Also special thanks to US player - [IGG] Pike. Hi mom, I'm on tv! His connie was superior to my npc bought trinc and he still decided to flee and eventually surrender. More people need to fight instead of run the whole battle. Because if he turned just a little bit and fired a broadside at me I would've sunk. 

Also apparently there are these Pirate mechanics that I didn't know about that help me in every battle. If you want to know a litle secret - one is moving the wind in any direction you want in a battle.

Lastly, a couple spanish players acquired a redeem Bucenture from a rather adventurous US player outside habana. Reports say the two spanish players were in a renomee and a cutter. Is this the end of US supremecy? Who knows.

On the way back from the Dane/GB port battle I got to wave at one of those new Spain's i haven't seen before.  Had to take the limping mortar brig back to decom her as she was on her last dura.   Very polite gent as we tipped hats to each other and I wished him fair wind.   I heard the tell of this great capture.  Maybe we will be seeing more from the silent ones.  Maybe they take some regions back too.  Just maybe....I still think we should of named our operation Pocket Holder.  They didn't use that part of my battle plan, but I think any name works these days....You think if folks would actually fight instead of run or run there mouth they might win more.

Goes back to playing Conan Exile and trying to get these HDD recoved before I loose the data.

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Ah...  Pike - a good running fish....  I've seen it run many a time...  I thought Pike were supposed to be feisty.   Seems this one has no teeth - must be a genetic defect that Darwin will take care of...  IGG = I Gotta Go....

Edited by ElricTheTwo

Bottom line, you don't want a discussion thread on a forum discussed, don't post.  When you post fake victories and other inflammatory content, expect some response.  You have nowhere that you can hide either on a forum or in game when you resort to questionable behavior.  Have you considered a private Steam group to post your propaganda?

• Like 1

@van der Decken we dont troll you. This is not trolling whatsoever. All these are sensible replies that been backed with facts. You are pissed because we make good points and you have nothing to cover.

So you asking not to reply on this forum even if you talk crap?

Is this is some kind of roleplay thread? If it is I deeply apologize and walk away. Keep playing your little game 

• Like 1

You all miss the point. We did not talk shit on your post, until you attacked us. This thread had no attacks on it until you guys bombarded it with your shit. All we did was post our rat and rat friend kills, until you guys felt the need to troll against valid kills. End of discussion. Move along now. Nothing more to bother with you all. There will be no more responses to your smack talk. We will post our valid kills, just as we started. Enjoy.

9 hours ago, van der Decken said:

You all miss the point. We did not talk shit on your post, until you attacked us. This thread had no attacks on it until you guys bombarded it with your shit. All we did was post our rat and rat friend kills, until you guys felt the need to troll against valid kills. End of discussion. Move along now. Nothing more to bother with you all. There will be no more responses to your smack talk. We will post our valid kills, just as we started. Enjoy.

@van der Decken fair call. We obviously got carried away. Please accept my apology on behalf of the clan as we did not read your intentions correctly. We certainly do not want to be portrayed as trolls or smack talkers, hence why we are trying to let the screenshots do all the talking.

Enough is enough. I invite all members of BLACK clan to withdraw from this threat and mind our business down South East as it goes.

Yours faithfully,

Koltes. Captain of "Jolly Jack"

• Like 1

On 21/02/2017 at 6:19 AM, van der Decken said:

Van Der Decken you talk the most shit, your meaningless memes are stupid and you are the biggest hypocrite for people swappping nations. You yourself were US and jumped ship. So shut the hell up and stop flaming shit.

Your the reason why we post back here. Even Oneyedsnake has more sense than you.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Loco Bandito said:

Van Der Decken you talk the most shit, your meaningless memes are stupid and you are the biggest hypocrite for people swappping nations. You yourself were US and jumped ship. So shut the hell up and stop flaming shit.

Your the reason why we post back here. Even Oneyedsnake has more sense than you.

Lol mate let it go. Its not worth it :)

• Like 1