Game-Labs Forum

Dutch Oven

OneEyedSnake

1 hour ago, van der Decken said:

Encounter 5: Santo Tome, Orinoco
Dutch 10 (3 4th rates, 2 5th rates, 5 AI) vs French Rats 3 (1 3rd rate, 2 AI)

I see 7 ai <3

1 minute ago, van der Decken said:

I take it you are referring to rats always outnumbering their enemy in PBs? Ya, be proud rats...be very proud...you so good. you a#1, you so coo, harra harra for rats winning when having twice as many as others.

Also you had around 15 I think. 15x2=30  Max for PBs = 25    30 =/= 25 

[Dont take this too seriously please]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, van der Decken said:

I take it you are referring to rats always outnumbering their enemy in PBs? Ya, be proud rats...be very proud...you so good. you a#1, you so coo, harra harra for rats winning when having twice as many as others.
68d128d32e359e333bb44c6da35c072f.jpg

You seem to care.  It's a pity your allies seem to have deserted you.

6 hours ago, van der Decken said:

Just wow... 
So when we were outnumbered it was ok for full US fleet to screen 10-15 pirates at most and if some were making into the PB there were another 25 GB waiting for them.
Heard us complaining? The only thing we opposed is the alliance of two largest nation that kills the server. But you already know about that and obviously think that its ok that 65% of server population does not fight each other, but the rest 35%. You were so comfortable with that that you have decided to join their alliance and make it about 75% vs 25%

Recently pirates were back to fight US/GB alliance in such numbers that it was enough fill in PB. US showed in full forces too, GB were there to screen, still we took their regions.
They started the whine. Pirates, rats, nerf, too much, too big, OP, go away, you killing server etc etc.

No. We dont kill server - you are. Ever since we start attacking the US, server population nearly doubled.

Dutch and Pirates had PB. We have had no idea how many of you would show up. Naturally we think and hope that you will bring 25. Plus you had US as your ally and they would show up to screen or join your PB and fill the rest 10 player slot. Plus GB are in alliance with US. You all had some brilliant opportunity to fk us up.We attacked you in yours and theirs prime timezone! They were all online.

If I would have been commanding GB or US Navy thats what I would have done. Wait for pirates to get together and strike with full force.
Your alliance did nothing. You missed perfect opportunity to fk us up on 4th rates. You could have brought 1st rates to screen and tag and kill in OW. US were capable of doing that.

With that in mind do you really think that we had to predict that you would only have 15? The rule is you bring what you can. We could bring 25 and you could not. There is nothing to be proud of or ashamed. We fought plenty in small numbers and know how you feel. 
I know you are angry, but its not us that you need to be angry with. Your allies. Seen you helping them. Haven't seen them helping you yet.

Edited by koltes
  • Like 3

It is hard for allies to help one another when there are PBs going on at same time, or working to drop hostility elsewhere because the rats and danes have enough ppl to not only fill 25 ppl in a PB but also enough ppl to screen and enough ppl to raise hostility elsewhere. And we agreed before the PB in global chat that we would no longer screen the rats so y'all could get in. But we asked that you send ppl to escape the PB to make it even if we stop screening you guys. So we did what rats begged and stopped screening and killing rats outside there. Did rats do what we asked? No, of course not. They never do.
If our alliance is killing the server, yet we are still incapable of helping each other, and still unable to fill 25 slots, I fail to see the truth in that. Everyone will blame anyone or anything else other than their own actions for killing a server. Just as your fellow rats have said many many times when we are outnumbered, "it's not the rats fault your friends didn't show up." We, back when rats were getting crushed because they jumped ship to pvp1 to join SORRY's zerg, we give you the same quote. And you ask if anyone complained from the rats, um yes, read over and over again STS or any other posts about who killed the server.
You say ever since you started killing the US that the server went up, that you guys are responsible for server growth.....Well, you are partially correct. It is the rat and Dane population that is doing it. It is not the nationals. However, what started the growth is when the US attacked Kids Harbor.
But go ahead, keep on keeping on with what rats do. Zerg away and kill all nationals so that we all join your rat bandwagon. Then who will you kill and who will you blame? It's a rhetorical question, meaning (in case you didn't know) you don't need to answer, because everyone knows you will always blame anyone but yourselves.

• Like 1

The people who left the nations were fed up with the complete and utter carebear style of "your" alliance. They wanted to PvP, what did they get? Mission grinding and empty port battles. What happened when the port battle had opposition? Well unless they outnumbered the opposition, they ran. 

These same people got so sick of it they left to the one nation that, whether they have numbers or not, always PvPs because they don't have this shitty alliance mechanic. Now as we have agreed upon before, movong to a diffetent nation is what you want, but why move frpm one carebear alliance to the other?

I think it's also time for your side to realizes that the pirates never asked you to stop screening, when did BLACK ever ask you to stop screening? So why should they dp something else when no agreement was made in the first place.

The Dutch declared war on the pirates and in 2 port battles at the "homeland" Dutch cave and capitulate. How about that for the story books.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

he people who left the nations were fed up with the complete and utter carebear style of "your" alliance. They wanted to PvP, what did they get? Mission grinding and empty port battles. What happened when the port battle had opposition? Well unless they outnumbered the opposition, they ran. 

I think it's also time for your side realizes that the pirates never asked you to stop screening, when did BLACK ever ask you to stop screening? So why should they dp something else when no agreement was made in the first place.

If you and the other rat bandwagoneers had stayed in a nation, you would be having all the rat and dane pvp you could handle, as obvious by what has happened to US and now little ole Dutch. The alliance is not the only reason why most ppl left. Most ppl left because they were tired of always losing to the rats and danes when they zergged the map, so they jumped the bandwagon to get on the winning team. This is the same reason ppl left for PvP1 to join the SORRYass rat zerg (plus of the server merge rumor). And this is why every Dutch (save the oldtimers) and many Brits and US have decided to follow the footsteps of those recent bandwagoneers and leave their nations to go rat. It will be epic, "there will be so much winning, rats will win all the time. More than that, there will be so much winning that rats will get tired of all the winning and beg to not win so much."

Hopefully OneEye will post the image for you. It was sent in a private msg. I can't remember who out there with Nyurtle sent the request to us to stop screening you guys so you all could get in. But we did what we were asked to do. rats didn't.

19 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

If you and the other rat bandwagoneers had stayed in a nation, you would be having all the rat and dane pvp you could handle, as obvious by what has happened to US and now little ole Dutch. The alliance is not the only reason why most ppl left. Most ppl left because they were tired of always losing to the rats and danes when they zergged the map, so they jumped the bandwagon to get on the winning team. This is the same reason ppl left for PvP1 to join the SORRYass rat zerg (plus of the server merge rumor). And this is why every Dutch (save the oldtimers) and many Brits and US have decided to follow the footsteps of those recent bandwagoneers and leave their nations to go rat. It will be epic, "there will be so much winning, rats will win all the time. More than that, there will be so much winning that rats will get tired of all the winning and beg to not win so much."

Hopefully OneEye will post the image for you. It was sent in a private msg. I can't remember who out there with Nyurtle sent the request to us to stop screening you guys so you all could get in. But we did what we were asked to do. rats didn't.

I like how it has turned into "rat-bandwagoners" Like most of us even wanted to be pirates <_<.

Let me be absolutely clear about this - It's not because losing to rats, it has never been about losing to rats. it is because those SAME people I should rely upon in a nation run every. single. flipping. time. You may not have ran, oneeye may not run, but holy god to hell there is too many players that just "run." I thought it so dumb, when the US/Dutch had a port battle at castries, a full 25 and some other friends outside. the pirates? a full 25 inside. clock winds down, points go to 1k, pirates win port battle, no sinking, no action. What does the US/Dutch alliance decide? "Everyone go to friendly port."

What the actual hello kitty is that. We came to PvP, Willis, Axel, Myself... heavens above I wish I remember where your damn quote is of the 7 that left. I have hello kittying talked to every single one of them and it's the same thing. We came (or come) to PvP, didn't matter if we got sunk or not, and by the grace of god for some reason all you folks decide to dock up and call it done for the day. I didn't give a hoot about my ship if it sank or if I was able to sink some pirates at the time. Holy shit is that the enemy grinding hostility? What should we do, we found the enemy's mission "Nah dude, let's just counter mission grind." I don't give a flying hello kitty about winning or losing, the Brits only care for their ports, the US are newer players and understandably can't 1st rate battle, and the Dutch are the corner crybabies that yell and scream about how glorious they are, but the first sign of loss they huddle in their capital hoping it ends quickly.

No, I'm done with this banter. Continue on with that dumb rhetoric about pirates, So many people who play the US/Brit/Dutch side seem to love that and feed off it, while they sit in port doing nothing. No no, I really do enjoy doing nothing. for the year I have been playing, you know how many times I have sunk? 9 that's right 9 bloody times, I have yet to go through all the durability on a ship, I still have my first Frigate and it still has 3 durability. I have lost a 1st rate once, and that was on PvP1, not even PvP2. I'm just astonished at how often I am in the open world to PvP, and there is just a total lack of it everywhere, I'd rather get sunk a thousand times, than this current dumb shit.

This whole "Break the Alliance" campaign that BLACK wants is not to face stomp all of you while you have no allies, hello kitty no. It's so that you have other nations to fight that are similar or equal level or men and experience. What a hello kittying game.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I like how it has turned into "rat-bandwagoners" Like most of us even wanted to be pirates <_<.

Let me be absolutely clear about this - It's not because losing to rats, it has never been about losing to rats. it is because those SAME people I should rely upon in a nation run every. single. flipping. time. You may not have ran, oneeye may not run, but holy god to hell there is too many players that just "run." I thought it so dumb, when the US/Dutch had a port battle at castries, a full 25 and some other friends outside. the pirates? a full 25 inside. clock winds down, points go to 1k, pirates win port battle, no sinking, no action. What does the US/Dutch alliance decide? "Everyone go to friendly port."

What the actual hello kitty is that. We came to PvP, Willis, Axel, Myself... heavens above I wish I remember where your damn quote is of the 7 that left. I have hello kittying talked to every single one of them and it's the same thing. We came (or come) to PvP, didn't matter if we got sunk or not, and by the grace of god for some reason all you folks decide to dock up and call it done for the day. I didn't give a hoot about my ship if it sank or if I was able to sink some pirates at the time. Holy shit is that the enemy grinding hostility? What should we do, we found the enemy's mission "Nah dude, let's just counter mission grind." I don't give a flying hello kitty about winning or losing, the Brits only care for their ports, the US are newer players and understandably can't 1st rate battle, and the Dutch are the corner crybabies that yell and scream about how glorious they are, but the first sign of loss they huddle in their capital hoping it ends quickly.

No, I'm done with this banter. Continue on with that dumb rhetoric about pirates, So many people who play the US/Brit/Dutch side seem to love that and feed off it, while they sit in port doing nothing. No no, I really do enjoy doing nothing. for the year I have been playing, you know how many times I have sunk? 9 that's right 9 bloody times, I have yet to go through all the durability on a ship, I still have my first Frigate and it still has 3 durability. I have lost a 1st rate once, and that was on PvP1, not even PvP2. I'm just astonished at how often I am in the open world to PvP, and there is just a total lack of it everywhere, I'd rather get sunk a thousand times, than this current dumb shit.

This whole "Break the Alliance" campaign that BLACK wants is not to face stomp all of you while you have no allies, hello kitty no. It's so that you have other nations to fight that are similar or equal level or men and experience. What a hello kittying game.

I havnt played for 3 months came back and sailed 5 hours in a areas where hostility was getting raised and still saw no one. Even hung around key ports and saw no one. 

Edited by Loco Bandito
Made a spelling error and didn't want Van Der Decken to cry and make a new post about it.

Decken, you really need to just chill. Don't be so butthurt because pirates are invading. You can go on and on about a few engagements where you won but in the end it's still just a video game... Do you see pirate bragging about every single little victory we have?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Latron said:

Decken, you really need to just chill. Don't be so butthurt because pirates are invading. You can go on and on about a few engagements where you won but in the end it's still just a video game... Do you see pirate bragging about every single little victory we have?

We Dutch have just this thread; the only one we need. rats, however, feel the need to make multiple threads for their boastings. Try again, mate, but thank you for coming by.

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

@van der Decken let me break this down for you

8 hours ago, van der Decken said:

It is hard for allies to help one another when there are PBs going on at same time, or working to drop hostility elsewhere because the rats and danes have enough ppl to not only fill 25 ppl in a PB but also enough ppl to screen and enough ppl to raise hostility elsewhere.
It is hard. We have been in the same situation for 4 months since beginning of November. Are you asking us pirates to fix this for you? To play in half strength? Deliberately weaken ourselves? What are you actually asking? Can you make more sense of this oration.

And we agreed before the PB in global chat that we would no longer screen the rats so y'all could get in.
Get your facts straight. Day before someone from Dutch told me there is going to be an epic battle in Orinoko. We all (pirates) sail there and talking about the PB. Some of us who arrived earlier got tagged by some of yours. We wanted a battle. Our full numbers and your full numbers. So I posted in global if you guys want to cancel screening on both sides. BLACK guys we ok with that. The was no answer for 5 minutes and those who were tagged earlier were still in the battle. One Dane and one Swede PMed me and said well they hoped that this deal of no screening would not apply to them because they sailed all the way down for that.
Immediately I though ok that is not fair on our allies. This was not planned and if we go with no screen rule would really piss them off.
Then after 5 mins OneEyeSnake posted in global and said that he was in battle (maybe battle when they tagged my guys) and that he is ok with no screening rule. I replied straight away and said to scratch that. There were screeners coming from both sides (we spotted some GB and US guys too) and a). it was not fair to people who sailed to help either side and b). no way we could control "no screening" rule anyway. It was easier to just not to go with it. It was ruled out pretty much straight away. I posted an immediate response to OneEyeSnake in global. All in all this was 2 posts in global in 5 min apart and 1 from OneEyeSnake.

But we asked that you send ppl to escape the PB to make it even if we stop screening you guys. So we did what rats begged and stopped screening and killing rats outside there. Did rats do what we asked? No, of course not. They never do.
I don't even understand WTF you mean? As per above we never beg. Choose your words carefully. 
Reason why I offered in global to no screen in the first place as because we were already setup outside port waiting for couple of other players and were more worried that you would get screened and not get full numbers and we wont get a full PB fight.
We begged you not to kill us outside PB??? We who showed in full 25 forces begged you who showed 15 players?! Now you really start pissing me off man.
No one has EVER asked us to leave to even the PB numbers. WTF is this proposition? Really? I would never agree to this.
Are you not thinking straight? Get sober man. This is not PVP event or a duel. We came to take the port. Could you ask any one of your guys who sailed for half hour of his game time to quit the battle? So my guys did not get a decent fight because YOUR nation failed to provide numbers and now I had to ask few of them to leave so your nation which failed to provide numbers could have an event fight and I would even deny my guys after battle reward? Really?
I' m telling you right now so you dont get ANY similar ideas in future. NO. Get your own shit sorted. No more babysitting.

If our alliance is killing the server, yet we are still incapable of helping each other, and still unable to fill 25 slots, I fail to see the truth in that.
Oh thats not surprising. You have failed NA PVP2 history exam many times too.
For months (Jan-May 2016) US was killing nations (US port count 200+, GB less than 20, The rest were driven to 1 capital). But hey this inconvenient fact is not on your books.
BLACK have fought back and stripped US from their ports. US was down to less then 20, GB had 80+, Danes 20+, Swedes, Spain, French 5-10 ports each.
What you fail to see is that we took action, but that action took as about 5 weeks. Not freaking 5 months killing the gameplay for other nations like US did.
Then we had port reset and BLACK left. What happened? Did US/GB learned their lesson? NO. They went back to their old business driving nations to extinction. They did this November-January. Another 3 months of enjoyment was taken off players of small nations. That is what killing the server. Not that you showed up and kicked ass. But the constant griefing that US/GB did for a very lengthy period of time. Again BLACK had enough. We came back and kicked US ass.
2 bloody weeks man! Not 6 months or even 3 months what they did to all of us. 2 weeks and only 3 regions and babies start crying pirates are killing the server.
NO. We killing their twisted enjoyment of killing newbs and/or small nations.

And now you. Your nation have only seen 2 port battles and the freaking wailing been already excruciating. Don't you have ANY pride at all man?
We attacked you on the 17th. Orinoko PB was on 19th. 2 bloody days and you already crying that we are killing you nation. Suck it up. Drink concrete pill.
We could fill in full PB only in the last 4 weeks man. 4 weeks and all of a sudden its all our fault now.

I tell you what. We were not happy with US bullying us etc. But we learned to get some fun out of it. We could not win it was true, they had 25 in PB and 25 outside screening and we had 10-15 guys in total. But we learned to have fun by other means. You will too because its a PVP game, or maybe you just not cut for it?

You say ever since you started killing the US that the server went up, that you guys are responsible for server growth.....Well, you are partially correct. It is the rat and Dane population that is doing it.
See my reply above. We been on East Coast for 2 weeks. Only BLACK (Danes dragon was still waking up). And US have showed full PB numbers. We had good fights until they lost. There was no griefing. We attacked and we won. And we did this in a timely manner and we wont accept any other interpretations about the Camel Toe operation. There was no grief caused. In fact when we saw that their nation start falling apart we claimed victory and pulled our forces the fk out from the region. This is normal healthy PVP. No grief like US did for months. But then again knowing facts is not your strong side. All the more so analysing them 

It is not the nationals. However, what started the growth is when the US attacked Kids Harbor.
Seriously? Have you just made it up? US and GB been bullying pirates for months. They used griefing to "control" small nations growth. Their nation chats were always saying - DONT LET PIRATES GROW. Kidds was the last region we had. I personally went on Steam and invited those BLACK members who left asking them comeback and help us do defend Kidds. We promoted among other pirates too. As a result we could bring full 25 and even more to screen.
US and GB came in full force but failed to cooperate. Is it our fault again? Kidds happened in early December straight after Cap-Francais PB on 4th December.
Win in Kidd's gave our nation its pride back after series of loses. It showed again that we can bring numbers and we can win in even numbers. But this certainly did not revived the server. Get your facts straight.
Joba started Streaming in January. He and Simon killed so many US at Sandy. We start attacking US on the coast and then it went to a full scale op. See NA population charts below. Noticed how December had another dive and how Jan-Feb are up?
My personal prime time is straight after DT. After patch to end December we had 25 people online in average. Now we have 50-60 after DT.
During the day after patch we had like 80-90 people. During Camel Toe population was 200+ players online. Tell me now our actions had no effect on it?

OArpIL9.png

Zerg away and kill all nationals so that we all join your rat bandwagon. Then who will you kill and who will you blame?
2 week op and 3 regions taken that we gave back in full without any conditions is not Zerging. I told you get sober and stop crying.

t's a rhetorical question, meaning (in case you didn't know) you don't need to answer, because everyone knows you will always blame anyone but yourselves.
This was not a rhetorical question. It was a retarded question.
You are sitting here blaming everyone, but yourself. Good luck.

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

That' s right. And the proof we got is that we left US after the victory. There was no grief gameplay from us.
All they need to do is to get together on TS. Count numbers in each nation. Like real active players numbers.
Make 2 more or less even alliances so both sides could support each other. Divide territories. Done.

Pirates would just enjoy being pirates.

Edited by koltes
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

We Dutch have just this thread; the only one we need. rats, however, feel the need to make multiple threads for their boastings. Try again, mate, but thank you for coming by.

Latron said "small victories" :) No reason to be quiet about the big ones haha
Also we have one thread about Dutch Oven op too. Looks like there will be nothing to post if you people just gonna hide, quit, reroll

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

And do you honestly think those are the only victories we have? Of course we're going to talk about larger operations but there's so much more. Black Flag is a large clan with lots of skilled players. We win battles literally all the time and only a fraction of the good ones get mentioned on the forums at all.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Neverdead Ned said:

You seem to care.  It's a pity your allies seem to have deserted you.

What about the last few months when it was like 35+ US/BRITS/DUTCH at every port battle and pirates where lucky to get 15-20 to show up.   They have an alliance they can use, but we don't so we can't get others to join. Sounds like that alliance isn't helping much at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

What about the last few months when it was like 35+ US/BRITS/DUTCH at every port battle and pirates where lucky to get 15-20 to show up.   They have an alliance they can use, but we don't so we can't get others to join. Sounds like that alliance isn't helping much at all.

The Carebears drove all the players away with there greed, and now some nations are fighting back there world is crumbling.

2 hours ago, Loco Bandito said:

The Carebears drove all the players away with there greed, and now some nations are fighting back there world is crumbling.

sounds like you want the nationals to die and not come back. sounds like you just want the rats to live on and everyone else can go to hell. sounds like you dont actually give a single about the server population, just your own. ~Just a casual observation from your blatant dislikes on everyone national, and from previous points about how dumb it is for nationals to just want all the pirates dead (which i agree, is stupid), you have become just the same thing. Pity. If you dont mind, get off my post, and go to the clash/bicker forum to carry on with your hatred. Same for any further conversation not directly pertaining to adding kill counts, retreats, losses/victories in general to this page. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

sounds like you want the nationals to die and not come back. sounds like you just want the rats to live on and everyone else can go to hell. sounds like you dont actually give a single about the server population, just your own. ~Just a casual observation from your blatant dislikes on everyone national, and from previous points about how dumb it is for nationals to just want all the pirates dead (which i agree, is stupid), you have become just the same thing. Pity. If you dont mind, get off my post, and go to the clash/bicker forum to carry on with your hatred. Same for any further conversation not directly pertaining to adding kill counts, retreats, losses/victories in general to this page. 

Are you on drugs? The point im making is you take us down to one port and we fight back, we take you down to one port and you cry the game is broken. Your nations alliances own words where we will never take a nation down to one port/county. Do you see Pirates taking anyone down to one port, we trying to grow the server and keep pvp alive for our clan. So we hit Dutch you lose one region and all we see is tears.

I actually want the 2 big nations to ally with 2 small nations or 3 and liven the server up and us pirates be pirates. Ive said this from day one before i had my break and you can check my previous posts as you seem to like to bring them up.

Edited by Loco Bandito
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Loco Bandito said:

Are you on drugs? The point im making is you take us down to one port and we fight back, we take you down to one port and you cry the game is broken. Your nations alliances own words where we will never take a nation down to one port/county. Do you see Pirates taking anyone down to one port, we trying to grow the server and keep pvp alive for our clan. So we hit Dutch you lose one region and all we see is tears.

I actually want the 2 big nations to ally with 2 small nations or 3 and liven the server up and us pirates be pirates. Ive said this from day one before i had my break and you can check my previous posts as you seem to like to bring them up.

Are you blind? I thought i was the one with one eye. Hey bub. Get off my page. You are off topic and out of line. Byebye Go to the designated page with your deceit and lies. 

3 minutes ago, Loco Bandito said:

Im out of line lol. 80% of the posts on here are off topic. I dont need a clash bicker forum to post. Someone makes a false accusation i have the right to defend myself.

thats why i said " Same for any further conversation not directly pertaining to adding kill counts, retreats, losses/victories in general to this page.  " Now you have been reported. Please for the last time. stop trolling on this page and being off topic (that goes for everyone) and do it elsewhere. What are you? 3? Even I, the greatest troll of all dont go troll your stupid pirate posts. 

Lol you only report me because you dont like me not because of the posts. Keeps the devs busy from making the game with worthless reports. Hope you reported the rest of the people in this thread for your ego. But yeah you troll everyone because you cant help yourself. Report me do I care. The game is dieing. Like it bothers me having a holiday.

Hope you reported Van Der Decken for worthless meme posting being off topic.

Edited by Loco Bandito