Game-Labs Forum

SORRY-TOXIC join USA Faction

Lord Vicious

Just now, Lord Vicious said:

easy to lead 3 ppl  call me when ocean will reach 170 members and take ports and nations on their own k?

Has there even been more than 3 Toxic members in a PB yet? Can't recall seeing it. And as for 170 members, it was 180 the last time you pulled out the 'fake strength with lots of inactive players' card :P

I don't know if your memory is bad but our purpose never were to reach 200 members, nor was our purpose to have a full OCEAN fleet doing PB's. 

That said, it would be cool. But it is not, never was, and never will be, a goal for us. 
We simply aim to have highly skilled players that we like playing with, if we have 5 or 200 members doesn't matter to us. 

Though, i welcome you to check our steam chat history ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

It was a genuine troll now is,

who lied?

john swiglebottoms/sweden

or brit leaders ?

I don't care. Carry on with the subject announced in the thread please. And that's meant to everyone posting.

Building a fire on purpose just for the sake of watching a thread burn ? Nah.

3 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Has there even been more than 3 Toxic members in a PB yet? Can't recall seeing it. And as for 170 members, it was 180 the last time you pulled out the 'fake strength with lots of inactive players' card :P

we have an average of 5-8 in all PB   wich is double then OCean average since they exist.    When ocean where still 5 we where filling full fleets around brit  , my point is if ocean have better leadership how they never grown to be rilevant? is easy to lead a 15man clan, bit harder to grow one with 40 ppl in ts3 and 176 members when game pop was 1500-2000. 

this is about a month ago so prrrrrrrrrrrr

GF_FRANCE.jpg

3 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

I don't care. Carry on with the subject announced in the thread please. And that's meant to everyone posting.

Building a fire on purpose just for the sake of watching a thread burn ? Nah.

Go with your biased moderation elsewhere thx heatwhill you not even have the decency to note that i didnt bring up the question it come up naturally when redii confirmed he not was a diplo :)

ps: fix your caronades they still load double balls   , you not have a thread made by devs to knight around?    Also where is writed that this thread cant talk about a different matter from wich it started? i made it and i am fine if go other directions

Edited by Lord Vicious

Just now, Lord Vicious said:

my point is if ocean have better leadership how they never grown to be rilevant?

I mean, i don't claim we have better leadership. 
But as i stated to you a hundred times, our goal isn't to have 200 members and be "relevant". 

Now i have a serious question. Why do you feel the need to bring OCEAN into every discussion you take part in? 
Why are you mentioning our clan all the time if we are irrelevant? :)

2 minutes ago, TommyShelby said:

I mean, i don't claim we have better leadership. 
But as i stated to you a hundred times, our goal isn't to have 200 members and be "relevant". 

Now i have a serious question. Why do you feel the need to bring OCEAN into every discussion you take part in? 
Why are you mentioning our clan all the time if we are irrelevant? :)

I didnt start it you seams to suffer of same attention deficiency of heatwhill. 

ps: did you called him for lock the thread as soon things go bad for you?

Edited by Lord Vicious