1 Feb 2017

Clan BLACK Flag

Complete:
14 Feb 2017

BLACK FLAG CLAN - NA.PVP2 - 14 Feb 2017

///   OPERATION CAMEL TOE  DEBRIEF  ///
official use only

STATEMENT
This morning Camel Toe operation has been rolled up after achieving a grand success. This decision was made by the leadership of the clan after the Savanna port battle. While battle commenced during US prime time enemy showed no will to fight clearly demonstrating panic and disorganisation as well as inability to fight pirates when they are in full numbers. As of this morning BLACK clan has no more interest in the region and will pull out its fleet from the area. The US nation is welcome to return to their home territories and take them back. They will receive no opposition.

STRATEGIC MISSION
BLACK Flag clan has delivered the following message to the leaders of the US clans:

• US will face consequences of their political standing and actions towards smaller nations;

• The small nation bullying must stop and that the largest nations needs to be on the opposing sides promoting healthy and balanced PVP;

• No nation is driven to one territory. All nations have non-touchable land that provides minimum means for the nation to grow;

OBJECTIVES

The following objectives were carried out:

• Conquer and Raid surrounding US capital territories;

• Dominate and take control of the entire region;

• Conduct navy operations and seize tactical advantage in the area including, but not limited to: interrupting of the production of vessels in the surrounding provinces; stopping the supply lines by hunting and sinking merchants; destroying enemy individual and small fleet vessels patrolling the local waters; destroy enemy full fleet forces in the Open Sea and Port Battles until their numbers significantly reduced and/or their will to fight is diminished.

RESULT OF THE OPERATION

Decisive BLACK Flag clan victory resulting all objectives completed with a total success.

Enemy vessels sunk or captured:
1st rates - 28
2nd rates - 42
3rd rates or below - 379

BLACK Flag clan vessels sunk or captured:
1st rates - 4
2nd rates - 3
3rd rate or below - 17

EXFILTRATION
The Operation Camel Toe is officially ended after San Agustin port battle on 14 Feb 2017 @ 11:00am GMT. Fleet have received an order to leave the region effective immediately.

OFFICERS SIGNED
7Grams - Leader
Duncan McFail

Loco Bandito
Koltes
Simon Cadete

JobaSet
Sir Texas Sir

pynX4nk.png

CBmscZB.png

Edited by koltes
  • Like 8

And remember those where open world numbers.  We didn't count port battle numbers since they are more a group/team effort.  Now I must begin to move these darn ships around.  I will add we will continue to do the normal hunts along the coast but nothing to the effect we have for the last two weeks.

9 hours ago, koltes said:

You forgot to add one section....Feel free to add to the list of all traitors to their nations who deserted to increase even more the populated rats. :)

OFFICERS WHO JUMPED SHIP
Brits - Doug Moaz, Jarlath Morrow
US - Willis, JD Shots
Dutch - Tuetonic, Axel Gyllenkrok
Spain - Juan Alfonso de Castella

[EDIT] Just realized you also forgot to mention the regions attacked and captured (not that you guys were truly attempting to). You guys did quite well.

8 hours ago, Pelennor said:

58a2dc61e8b16_OPcameltoe.png.f5c59996b282e199acd5e44f94a8f012.png

Nice work Pel! Altho, I would've loved to see all those pix of ships captured or sunk. I never knew the US had so many 3rd rates and above...sounds inflated to me.

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neverdead Ned said:

Given your lack of demonstrable math skills, this does not surprise me..

Those deserters always say no US players bring SoLs to battles, yet this posting says many were captured or sunk; both statements cannot be correct. Not only that, this post also claims that the US hid in ports, so how can ships be captured/sunk if they hide? But, considering the ranks of players from the nations you guys face (10 in the pic are at FC or below), it is no wonder that not many SoLs were taken.

Now, prove my math to be wrong about rat population growth? Or are you pulling a Conway and purposely avoiding the truth?

Fact 1.  Since Operation Cameltoe has begun, active players in the Pirate faction has grown.

Fact2.  Strangely many of the 1st rate ships taken or sunk, have come from the same players(non NPG,non IGG clan) over and over again.  They seem to have an inexhaustible supply and a total lack of survival instinct.  The same can be said for the other ships.  The biggest US clans understandably mostly hid until the port battles.  There are some new US clans who are showing a lot of promise for the future of their faction and now it's time to let them grow strong so they can fill the power vacuum that now exists in the US.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Those deserters always say no US players bring SoLs to battles, yet this posting says many were captured or sunk; both statements cannot be correct. Not only that, this post also claims that the US hid in ports, so how can ships be captured/sunk if they hide? But, considering the ranks of players from the nations you guys face (10 in the pic are at FC or below), it is no wonder that not many SoLs were taken.

Now, prove my math to be wrong about rat population growth? Or are you pulling a Conway and purposely avoiding the truth?

Most SoLs came from people being stupid Sailing alone or us doing the sneaking tag on a passer by trader. As for your so called number seem inflated lol.  We have fixed that, We have out now, our very own Black kill board it got tested the last 2 days of Camel Toe. Here is the link for results of The New operation https://awesome-table.com/-KcaDTTqOL0459pqCK4M/view we use the no screen shot didn't happen rule.  When the OP Starts you will see it climb pretty fast so I added little graphics so you head wont hurt from counting. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

Most SoLs came from people being stupid Sailing alone or us doing the sneaking tag on a passer by trader. As for your so called number seem inflated lol.  We have fixed that, We have out now, our very own Black kill board it got tested the last 2 days of Camel Toe. Here is the link for results of The New operation https://awesome-table.com/-KcaDTTqOL0459pqCK4M/view we use the no screen shot didn't happen rule.  When the OP Starts you will see it climb pretty fast so I added little graphics so you head wont hurt from counting. 

Dude, that's badass, but I don't see the pix? Would be cool to have a link from the player's ship directly go to the ss.
Also would be easier to follow:
Battle                    Killer's Name             Name of Dead                     Captured/Sunk Ship             Capture/Sunk
1                           Simon                        MccCap                               Victory                                  C or S

Edited by van der Decken

35 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Dude, that's badass, but I don't see the pix? Would be cool to have a link from the player's ship directly go to the ss.
Also would be easier to follow:
Battle                    Killer's Name             Name of Dead                     Captured/Sunk Ship             Capture/Sunk
1                           Simon                        MccCap                               Victory                                  C or S

yea I know, I can easily attach a link to one name to 1 SS no problem, the problem i  have is when there are more than 1 kill on 1 person.  so not a priority until i have some time. But they are in the database

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

You forgot to add one section....Feel free to add to the list of all traitors to their nations who deserted to increase even more the populated rats. :)

OFFICERS WHO JUMPED SHIP
Brits - Doug Moaz, Jarlath Morrow
US - Willis, JD Shots
Dutch - Tuetonic, Axel Gyllenkrok
Spain - Juan Alfonso de Castella

You want to start blaming someone? Let me give you the proper target.

Lets talk about you, your nation and your own actions and what those actions leaded to.

This is a PVP game. When your nation have a good PVP player and truly values him, that given nation will give means for that PVP player to have fun. Hint: carebear alliances are not fun in the PVP player's view. What you personally did to keep your own players happy? Do you think you all carebears will decided what pleases you and your best fighters will just blindly folllow? No one owes you anything. People are here to have fun. If you would have appreciated that you would never lose them.

Do you remember when I pulled Ziplock and Oneeyesnake and had a conversation with them about 3 month ago? I said go to the rest of Dutch clan and offer them to ally with all the small nations. This will create balance GB/US vs Dutch/Danes/Swedes/French and pirates agreed to help to protect your alliance. Both Zip and Snake said that half of the Dutch nation thinks pirates are impossible to work with. They asked to put Orinoko on the table. If we give you back your region then they could convince everyone to vote war with GB/US and ally with Danes for a starter. You will not believe how much happier this news made some of your players. Dutch had a meeting. On that meeting Dutch agreed to take Orinoko (of course they would), war with US/GB, start working with small nations. What happened when vote round has come? You did completely the opposite. You took Orinoko and as we promissed BLACK did not showed up, but then you allied with US and attacked French/Swedes. Now there was GB/US/Dutch carebear alliance.

I my view the real traitors are the leaders from your nation clans who created, fueled and keep this pathetic alliance running. You are the traitors to those people who were very loyal to your nation.

They did more to your nation than all your leaders together. They spent countless hours helping your newbs. They spen countless money and mats to craft them ships. They spent countless hours to teach them how to sail and how to play well in PVP game.

You personnally took this for granted. Be a man now and face consequences of your own decisions. Soon as your nation went in alliance with US you lost some of your best PVPers. Immediately. Straight after your own actions. And at that time BLACK only had like 5 people on TS in peak numbers.

GB guys have also had enough. They kept their loaylty that no one appreciated in GB and did all the work with newbs. They all tired holding hands and babysitting. They bought this game to have fun and fight with other other players. In just a week they admitted that they had more PVP than in their entire time with the nation. And I tell you what, when I first meet those guys they were newbs. But immediately I recognized that they have just the right attitude to have fun from PVP. I was telling them they have chosen wrong nation. Time only proved that I was right. I can go around your nation and cherry pick few players that actually hate being with your nation. They want to have fun, but some BS loyalty illusions keeps them working with you. And you know what? I dont need to do anything to recruit them. Sooner or later your carebear alliance will reject them and they will leave.

Here is the formula that worked for us when we had 5 players on TS in peak times.

Stop bitching. Stop blame others. Sort your own shit. Create fun content. Players will come. Done.

So to answer your question that I "forgot" to add list of traitors. There are no traitors. They have never been YOUR players for a started. Just made a mistake joining you. You (and other nations) lost those little number of PVP players that you had due to your own actions. Keep these alliance rolling and you will soon lose the rest too. Real players dont want to be in the same kindergarten wagon.

1 hour ago, van der Decken said:

Nice work Pel! Altho, I would've loved to see all those pix of ships captured or sunk. I never knew the US had so many 3rd rates and above...sounds inflated to me.

This is nothing to what we had captured/sunk during the war with CKA.

After seeing the numbers we decided to create killboard and document every kill with a screenshot. We had one tested for Operation Camel Toe. In just 2 days it was running we had 68 entries. Believe what you want, but I suggest to count your own ships. You will need them soon enough. What? You didnt think attacking Castries would go without consequences did ya?

• Like 1

Remember these are OW kill/captures.  We also get a lot of them going to do missions or counter grinding.  That and the sad thing is folks still run and leave the SOL's behind in a lot of fights so what could of been a 5 vs 5 suddenly turns into a 1 vs 5 as all his mates left.  The sad part is a lot of times it's really 5 vs 3....his mates leave and now it's 1 vs 3.  They had the numbers on us and they run.  

The 1st rate issue was something that was going on back when I was US.  You see guys out side grinding fleets the day of a port battle.  Get to the port battles and they are are in 2nd rates and below, even worse 5th rates.  Than right after the port battle they would be going out in there 1st rates to fleet grinds.   As said before most of the guys we are fighting are the younger ones.  They learned a lot from fighting us I hope.  Many of them came out and fought odds they shouldn't have and that gained our respects.  

As for Pirate population we had a down time, many didn't play for months.  We did something to get them back to playing and that was created PvP event of our own (not the crap the devs created)  Something to give them a goal and to have fun.  There is a reason I pushed to post port battle results.  Go back and look at all the fights posted.  ALmost every one has the exact same guys in them with a few filling are changing out the numbers.   We are one organized clan, not a whole nations.  Think if one clan can do this with 15-20 guys?   Now take a couple of well organized clans in say US.  They should be curve stomping us with those numbers.  If you look at the Port battles filled with US/Brit/Dutch it's a few dedicated guys that fill them in almost nightly, but most of it is a melting pot of guys and not to mention all the guys that are left out side screenin g and can't get into the port battles.  You listed off 6 players that came and joined us.  Where are those 35+ that we say at kidds and other port battles where we only brought barely 25?     It seems ya'll only show up in numbers when your going to win.  Last night was so sad when not even 2 mins into the port battle almost all the US left and left players behind.  We where out number 16 vs 25 at the start of Wilmington.   And remember US picked the port battle time and all.  So it wasn't like we had put it some bad time for there players.  We didn't even try to stop them from flipping the port for the most part other than OW hunting.   So why did every one come in Bucc and below and why did IGG, NPG and the others leave not even 2 mins from battle start?  They could of stayed and fight.  You never know they might of just have won that too.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, koltes said:

You want to start blaming someone? Let me give you the proper target.

Lets talk about you, your nation and your own actions and what those actions leaded to.

This is a PVP game. When your nation have a good PVP player and truly values him, that given nation will give means for that PVP player to have fun. Hint: carebear alliances are not fun in the PVP player's view. What you personally did to keep your own players happy? Do you think you all carebears will decided what pleases you and your best fighters will just blindly folllow? No one owes you anything. People are here to have fun. If you would have appreciated that you would never lose them.

Do you remember when I pulled Ziplock and Oneeyesnake and had a conversation with them about 3 month ago?

So to answer your question that I "forgot" to add list of traitors. There are no traitors. They have never been YOUR players for a started. Just made a mistake joining you. You (and other nations) lost those little number of PVP players that you had due to your own actions. Keep these alliance rolling and you will soon lose the rest too. Real players dont want to be in the same kindergarten wagon.

This is nothing to what we had captured/sunk during the war with CKA.

Yes, I remember the rat talks. The alliance after that went with Dutch/US and enemy of GB/Swede/Danes/French/rats. We had intended to have port wars with GB, France, and Swedes, however the rogue Swedes got in our face with the Danes and rats. Even with our US alliance, we could not field enough players at the times they were attacking us. So what do you expect a nation to do, but to get more in the alliance to field players for all time zones.
As for those who did come Dutch and leave...the timing was bad considering what the Swedes were doing with the rats and Danes. But yes, it was a loss.

I never called them MY players. But for anyone who wants to help the small nations, you do not do that by joining the already leet rats. You do that by joining a small nation and building their populace, not the rats.

About my comment, listing those who leave a nation to join you during a campaign is rather important info that you should be proud to share. And still, the pix would be nice to see that you say you have of each one. That is why these two threads were created...

Edited by van der Decken

25 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

About my comment, listing those who leave a nation to join you during a campaign is rather important info that you should be proud to share. And still, the pix would be nice to see that you say you have of each one. That is why these two threads were created...

The Pics are ours, For our enjoyment, Plus spreed accross 15-20 I not going to post 400 plus. (That has been fixed but still ours to enjoy) But If you want to see them watch all my Saved Vids from Feb 1 until this morn that is 67 kills for me.  Simon with me he got he own 50 or so and Some with out me. But hey what can I say 2 Pirates did 25% of the work.
Don't worry the Dragon is Coming 

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

The Pics are ours, For our enjoyment, Plus spreed accross 15-20 I not going to post 400 plus. (That has been fixed but still ours to enjoy) But If you want to see them watch all my Saved Vids from Feb 1 until this morn that is 67 kills for me.  Simon with me he got he own 50 or so and Some with out me. But hey what can I say 2 Pirates did 25% of the work.

I got my new theme song ready....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JobaSet said:

Badass you posted vids! I tuned into your twitch only twice and you guys were just sailing somewhere, so I tuned out after a bit. Are the vids on Twitch or YT?

I never called them MY players. But for anyone who wants to help the small nations, you do not do that by joining the already leet rats. You do that by joining a small nation and building their populace, not the rats.

@van der Decken I dont think you have considered my reply properly.
Most of those who left your nation, joined you when you WERE a small nation in the first place. They joined specifically to help you to grow so your nation would be able to stand its ground and balance the server. I know for a fact that some of your ex-Dutch players picked Dutch nation because it was small and they wanted to help it grow so it would become formidable force against GB/US alliance. Your nation was considerably smaller 4 months ago. Your nation have betrayed them by growing and entering into the carebear alliance. More so they LOVED being in your nation, but had to leave due to your decisions. There is a fair amount of sadness associated with switching over. And you are the only people to blame for that. Is it that hard to understand?

This is a complete carebear style. This is what makes carebear a carebear. He plays his little safe bubble game and wants others to take action on his behalf. He thinks that if other players staying in the nation then they must help and provide. Should they leave they will be framed as traitors. If its leaving nation, then they need to go to small nation and help it to grow like its their job to do so while you are just pleasing yourself and do whatever you like. Where is your part comes in? What did you do to help those small nations?

Let me spell this out. They don't have to do anything for you or others. They have already done their part for the nation. The people in the nation have not done their part to pay them back. At the end of the day its not their job to hold your hand. They want to have fun TODAY. They have wasted enough of their time on your carebear lot already.

I know couple of ex Brit players who joined GB when it was driven to 1 port only. How is that not helping the nation to grow? How were they appreciated? GB and US have not had a port battle since August last year. They joined GB when it was destroyed and helped them to grow. Its been 6 months already. How long do they have to wait till they start proper PVP? All they did was to keep taking small nations territories. You recon that the best solution you could have come up with was to join them? Really? Are you telling me that this is the best you could do? Or are you really saying that your nation made a mistake and now just dont want to admit it. If this is the case, stop being a puss. Get your act together. Make it right.

The US players are leaving because of all the BS that is going in their nation. Carebears just dont want to fight when it means risking anything. They are only good at bullying outnumbered fleets.

Decken, this is a complete hypocrisy to say that players who left are at fault because they joined pirates instead of helping the small nations, while your own nation has recently entered an alliance that is dedicated to destroy those small nations. Whats more, you say this while your own nation have been attacking French and Swedes in Northern Antilles.

Let me open your eyes on their real intentions. We all (BLACK clan) want to help server to grow and have fun. The largest alliance on the server that has been bullying 5 other nations constantly driving them to 1 region have damaged the server to the point of near extinction. For few months we struggled to show more than 75 players online in our peak times. This is just disgusting. We all tried to make you to come to your senses, but it comes down to a few players who still hold grudges about what happened months ago (which was provoked by their own actions in the first place) and they driving their nations to these irrational decisions. Since we can't get through the wall of stupidity there is only one way it can be done. We stopped the talk. We fight back. We create a force so strong that when we step on you it will crush your alliance like a baby possum bone. And this is the intention that people have when they tired of the crap your leaders were feeding them.

Why join pirates? Because joining small nation you can't fight the big alliance. Thanks to your own actions you yourself have prevented it. Your alliance keeping them down all the time and not giving them a chance to grow. In BLACK we figured this long ago. We must unite everyone who wants to fight back under one flag, one force. They have simply joined the force that can fight you today.
Why? After we have our way with you we will work to re-balance the territories and divide them somewhat more fairly among the smaller nations. This is why your players have come to us. They are helping to rebalance the server and save it from merging with PVP1. So they are already helping the small nations, but in much more efficient way - cutting the roots of the problem.

We no longer rely or hope that you will do anything for the sake of the server player base. To many immature opinions driving your nations apart.

You are no longer invited to make contribution to this. You had plenty of opportunity to make all the right choices. You can create countless number of meetings where pirates are not invited and where no one shows up. Don't worry about anything. We are taking the matter into our hands. Server population doubled in the last 2 weeks ever since we started this operation. Action brings life to the server.

We are the wolves who revive rivers.

We are the Sea Dogs of the Caribbean

• Like 1

3 hours ago, van der Decken said:

Yes, I remember the rat talks. The alliance after that went with Dutch/US and enemy of GB/Swede/Danes/French/rats.

Are you dreaming? What is this GB/Swede/Danes/French/Rats thing? How were you planning to fight GB if US and GB have never been fighting each other since August last year? By entering an alliance with US you are automatically in alliance with GB. Lets see, how long have you been allied with US now and how many times have you actually fought GB? In fact have you had ANY port battles with them or is this just an empty talk?

At the time when you entered an alliance with US Danes had only one alliance with us pirates that for your information have lasted for nearly a year now, so you could refer to this fact when you going to think next time that pirates cant be trusted or worked with.

Danes, Swedes and French have never been in alliance. Now they all working together despite their dislikes in the past. They have learned that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. At least for the time while they remain enemy of my enemy.

Maybe its time you realize that YOU ARE the root of your problems?

1 hour ago, koltes said:

Are you dreaming? What is this GB/Swede/Danes/French/Rats thing? How were you planning to fight GB if US and GB have never been fighting each other since August last year? By entering an alliance with US you are automatically in alliance with GB. Lets see, how long have you been allied with US now and how many times have you actually fought GB? In fact have you had ANY port battles with them or is this just an empty talk?

At the time when you entered an alliance with US Danes had only one alliance with us pirates that for your information have lasted for nearly a year now, so you could refer to this fact when you going to think next time that pirates cant be trusted or worked with.

Danes, Swedes and French have never been in alliance. Now they all working together despite their dislikes in the past. They have learned that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. At least for the time while they remain enemy of my enemy.

Maybe its time you realize that YOU ARE the root of your problems?

I will respond to this first. We Dutch had an alliance with the US and had a frienemyship with GB. Swedes were allied with Danes. They also had support of rats and French. So yes, it was VG/US vs GB/SV/DN/FR/PR for us. This was only a cpl months ago, around Christmas. If you read the full post, the very moment we broke of with GB the Swedes WS bombed us multiple times. The US couldn't help us with numbers against the Swede and their workhorse Danes. So we kept the US alliance and reformed an actual alliance with GB. So far, it is still random that we gather enough forces to face a full Danes/Swede/French force with rats screeners.

[EDIT] Basically this response applies to both your posts...

Edited by van der Decken

4 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

haha o7 Dutch still dont have one main leader ;) Nice to see you around Pelennor, and my absolute admiration to the 5 kills in one battle at Savanah I believe it was. 

Dude, you and Zip did your best trying to do the right thing for the nation and the server. We like sinking you, but saying that we doing so respectfully :P

• Like 1