Game-Labs Forum

What Should We Call the GB,US, Verenigde Provincien Alliance?

Crayon

15 hours ago, Guillaume Longueheuse said:

Impossible mon ami !

We are not able to speak english or cooperate with english speakers. Also the order is wrong, its: Blue, white and red :P

The order is perfect, you guys just have to turn your flags around if you want to join :)

I'll be happy to translate between French and English, I have seen "Allo, allo" many times, it will be no problem.

10 hours ago, The Spud said:

The order is perfect, you guys just have to turn your flags around if you want to join :)

I'll be happy to translate between French and English, I have seen "Allo, allo" many times, it will be no problem.

Cyka Blyat?

I like this red white and blue better ;)

vlag-van-de-naadloze-lijn-van-rusland-35

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 1

On pvp2 we have the same alliance going on. It's really interesting, it's almost identical in terms of alliances. Except pirates on pvp2 are more prolific, and are allied with the Danes swedes French and Spanish. Indirectly of course. But they fully support each other through screening and supplies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

So now we can add homophobia to the laundry list of things the Axis Alliance stands for? Awesome, go ahead and offend another good chunk of the player base because we definitely need more reasons for players to leave the game.

In any case, like all prejudice I think adopting the symbol of derision directed at you should be practiced (that's a pretty cool flag actually) so I'm all for it. :smooch:

No sir, and I apologise for this if you understand as homophobia, that flag represents "Diversity of races, nationalities, etc etc etc". But talking about homophobia when I had to read every day "pay for the wall" "eat tacos", etc etc etc ... no me jodas!