Game-Labs Forum

cant log into naval action

D4mi4nNL

I'm guessing that worked for you, but in my case when I couldn't log in recently, it turned out my anti-virus program Avast had turned on its firewall and was blocking the connection, so I just had to turn it off.  Some things worked and some didn't, NA was one that didn't.

1 minute ago, RedArgo said:

I'm guessing that worked for you, but in my case when I couldn't log in recently, it turned out my anti-virus program Avast had turned on its firewall and was blocking the connection, so I just had to turn it off.  Some things worked and some didn't, NA was one that didn't.

In case you have some issues with antivirus or firewall software please check this general workaround:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

Workaround for the problem in the first post (screenshot) is to either restart Steam or reboot PC.