Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

Political situation PVP 2 US (Inter Clan) 
Information is from players (Inter clan), updated weekly and daily if needed.
This is the same sort of format as the EU political Situation thread.
The Diplomacy part presents the attitude of the nation's major clans towards other nations.

Verenigde Provinciën:

Espana:  Neutral
France: War
Great Britain: Alliance
Verenigde-Provincien:
Danmark-Norge: War
Sverige: War
United States: Alliance

Major clans:

DWIC1-6 -  Dutch West Indische Compagnie

NPV- Nederlandse Protectoraat Vloot 

SMS - Reichsflotte 

Danmark-Norge:

Espana: Neutral
France: Alliance
Great Britain: War
Verenigde-Provincien: War
Danmark-Norge:
Sverige: Alliance
United States: War

Major clans:

CCCP -

CN -

SORT - 

Pirates: 

France: Neutral
Danmark-Norge: Neutral
Sverige: Neutral

Major clans:

CBP -

BLACK - Black Flag

BLANC - French PvP1 players

BLOOD - Blood of Black 

HYDRA -

SOB - Sons of Black

TFG -

Great Britain:

Great Britain:
Verenigde-Provincien: Alliance
Sverige: War
United States: Alliance

Major Clans:

AGW -

CKA -Canadian Kicks Ass- Cordova

BCS - British Commonwealth Sailors

BRA -

ELITE - ?- Norfolk nChance

MINE -

Sweden:

Espana: Alliance
Danmark-Norge: Alliance
Sverige: Neutral

Major clans:

RISE - 

ISN -

SS -

USA:

Great Britain: Alliance
Verenigde-Provincien: Alliance
Sverige: War
United States: 

Major clans:

ACDC -

ASP -

BSR -

DD - Detroit Demolition

IGG  - 

NPG - No Pants Guys

MARS -

France:

Espana: Alliance
France: 
Danmark-Norge: Alliance

Major clans:

SD -

SINK -  Sink or Swim 

Spain:

Espana: 
Great Britain: Neutral
Verenigde-Provincien: Neutral

Major clans:

note: If anything is wrong please reply or PM!
Major clan= edit* no restrictions*

*** Mods can we have this replace the current sticky post of the same topic.  It's out dated and the old player that started it is no longer active so it's not getting updated.   With that and I know Blackthorn/Decken had a clan one like this he was doing, if folks can post there clan info I'll go through this list and update the info.  For clan info please send me a PM instead of posting it with your clan info that you want to post.  Numbers can be optional but if you want to give current active numbers it might help with new players that want to join one clan over another.  The main thing is to let folks know who the players and makers are for each nation.***

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 6

Weekly update of number of regions owned by each nation.

Danish :               6 Regions

Dutch:                 7 Regions 

GB:                     18 Regions

France:               4 Regions 

Pirates:               14 Regions

Spanish:             2 region

Swedes:             4 regions

US:                        20 Regions 

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

Savanna Line Ship Deep Water port battle United States defending against Pirates 

25 US/Brits/Dutch (one dutch and I Brit I think) with screeners out side vs 20 Pirates no screeners

I kinda missed the battle cause of lack of sleep, but heard there was firebombs at the start and than a bunch of captured and brawling.

9MCHJWT.jpg

If some one that was in the battle want to add to the info of what happen feel free to do so.  Keep battle reports to facts when you make them.  They should include numbers as close as you can.  Leave the smack talking to individual post though.  

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 3

Description: 

"Dutch Protectorate Navy. Covering the multitude of DWICs' arses since January 25, 2016. We fight in honour of protecting the Dutch interests and soveriegnty. Never give in, always keep fighting!" You know what i am talking about DWICs :P

Edited by OneEyedSnake
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Description: 

"Dutch Protectorate Navy. Covering the multitude of DWICs' arses since January 25, 2016. We fight in honour of protecting the Dutch interests and soveriegnty. Never give in, always keep fighting!" You know what i am talking about DWICs :P

Actually this is a good format for folks that want to add there clans to the list.  I don't think numbers should really matter this is just to inform current events.

Pounce 4th Rate Deep Water Port Battle  - 17 Danes/French/Swede vs 25 Brit/US with something like 20+ out side (can't confirm this as I wasn't out side).

Danes put up a good fight but once again numbers tends to win the Cap out as the battle was over with Brits controlling all three zones with 1K points.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Pounce 4th Rate Deep Water Port Battle  - 17 Danes/French/Swede vs 25 Brit/US with something like 20+ out side (can't confirm this as I wasn't out side).

Danes put up a good fight but once again numbers tends to win the Cap out as the battle was over with Brits controlling all three zones with 1K points.

I led the outside forces, we were about 11 strong

1 hour ago, van der Decken said:

It's a shame all those new French and the rogue Swedes couldn't show up for the battle. <_<

4pm CST on a friday.....maybe just maybe some folks are still at work or in school.   That is 2pm for the PST guys.  Not every one is EST you know and are free at that time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, van der Decken said:

It's a shame all those new French and the rogue Swedes couldn't show up for the battle. <_<

Pickles, rattlesnakes, and small frigates against ags and bucs....  that would be the type of battle the carebears want...

SINK has 16 members now.  8 of them can command 120 or less, 3 can command 250, the rest 350, 650 and 2 at 1100. 

Saturday 5pm eastern isn't when most of them are online - 3 are in Europe, 1 in Brazil, then eastern and western USA/Canada, NZ and China.  It is never going to be easy to get them on as the same time...

It's a shame the Danes didn't schedule a PB in the middle of the Super bowl...

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Pickles, rattlesnakes, and small frigates against ags and bucs....  that would be the type of battle the carebears want...

SINK has 16 members now.  8 of them can command 120 or less, 3 can command 250, the rest 350, 650 and 2 at 1100. 

Saturday 5pm eastern isn't when most of them are online - 3 are in Europe, 1 in Brazil, then eastern and western USA/Canada, NZ and China.  It is never going to be easy to get them on as the same time...

It's a shame the Danes didn't schedule a PB in the middle of the Super bowl...

I totally forgot your mates are new players. my bad

Agree with "Mike" here,

Please relay a battle report from your point of view as you saw it. I Love the smack talk when in the right places guys. This thread Isn't the right place for it. 

I and all but one ELITE couldn't get in the PB here this morning, for me at 7am. Would like to read a report of how it unfolded from any view point from those inside

Norfolk

All Captains, Clans, Nations, ALTS, Pimps etc on PvP US(2)

A couple of fyi things...

Sir Texas Sir wanted to restart this thread as El Capitano is on the beach at the moment. Unfortunately I was unable to get Ink to unpin the old one and re do this one till this morning. To stop confusion 3 basic posts continued after Sir Texas's restart on the old thread. One from ElricTheTwo on SINK getting 2 old French players back and adds several players to the French clan. Myself with two, first one BulletLog retrievals How too... and The All Stars Carebear Challenge Cup.... For Brevity and reference I will re-write my posts into two and post below. ElricTheTwo could you do the same if possible, again the reference is much needed for the Server.

Sir Texas, It might be me being dumb but I cannot Update your post at the front. Can I suggest we PM you with the info to be added or someone tell me how to do it? Also may I suggest against each active clan a rep name or leader for a new player to contact be displayed? Maybe the clans languages Like Dane's CCCP Mandarin is a great USP...

Finally, Marius's Clan Meetings thread, and JobaSet's "Camel Toe" thread

PvP EU(1) continue to over populate this forum a tad. Within no time these two posts will disappear and be hard to track. These are not really Pin-able content yet in my opinion yet I wouldn't want them to just die out because some one on PvP EU(1) had an hair cut... Anybody any thoughts on this and future semi keep-able threads?

regards

Norfolk

• Like 1

Re-Post from old thread

Bullet Log .. if time read my STEAM guide "Penetration, Armor and Structure". Last paragraph it tells you how to extract it in a useful notepad. Its actually the screen dump of the CTRL+L function in Battle, but much easier to read. For me I read it after every battle win lose or draw....Its only for your last battle only....

A prime example... I was in a Common Connie outside La Torture and decided to take on Neverdead Ned and lonewolf both in Bucc's. I shouted at them, then to Flipper this is  bollocks and totally unfair. So he came out in a Green Connie also... I said Ned ya gonna need some more BLACK. At which point he boarded me then I think sank me then reversed back over me. Haven't seen Flipp since so Wolf must have eaten him...

Anyway I digress, I pulled my Bullet Log. And studying BLACK was amazed at his(Ned's) speed and I couldn't quite pull away from him. Yet you'd a thought Connie should be able to do it. The boarding dropped me in a round. The BulletLog allowed me to see his gun loadout and profile and how effect I was also... impacts received and delivered plus other stuff , but that's for you to research. Funny I shared this with Ned after,  he gave me some useful advice on  types and tips on Capping  Bucc's and Port Battle Bucc's and cocky GB Nation upstart Bucc's

But Yes BulletLogs are brilliant.