Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

Just now, chailang said:

And what I see is that you help them attack us, We do the same thing

So stop complaining (number,ship,NightBattle

And what i see is him laughing at you guys every day for allowing him to continue to say he is going to do whatever he wants with you and your family. I think his words were something like "I am going to make them my *****" All i see is more fools being played like a fiddle to do his dirty work. When i came back online he lasted 2 weeks, then we forced him out.

On 3/21/2017 at 2:04 PM, chailang said:

And what I see is that you help them attack us, We do the same thing

So stop complaining (number,ship,NightBattle

I assume you are talking to either snake or decken since those two will never stop crying :)

I suggest pitting them on ignore. Best thing happened to me in NA. All of a sudden forums turned into sensible community without these two lol 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Self explanatory, big alliance brings all their friends, small alliance brings people to PvP because otherwise the server would be dead.

Port Battle - Point a Pitre

I spy some PvP1 players....lol

I got a feeling we might see some more of them just popping in the check things out and such.

6 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I spy some PvP1 players....lol

I got a feeling we might see some more of them just popping in the check things out and such.

They are not PvP1 players, but some tenured PvP2 players starting to play again after not playing for 6+ months...  We have seen 3-4 coming back in the last few days.

6 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Mdzddp0.png

From admin - posted in another thread.  USA is huge, GB is large as are Pirates - 25% spread across the small nations...

I was just about to post this!  you beat me to it - lol.  So the GB/Dutch/US have 77% of the players - and still hide from OW pvp... 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

you telling me there were 529 players on PVP2 on Saturday and 545 on Sunday? It is PVP1 data.

It is PvP2 according to Admin.  Those numbers are not unreasonable.  France sees 15-20 during a day, but only 5 or 6 on at the same time - that's just what I see online - I'm not on for 20+ hours each day (although my wife thinks I am...)

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

I stand corrected. So how many are Alt and how many are real?  50/50 split would make it plausible forgot about Alts throwing the numbers up.

There are times I think the Alts outnumber the 'real' players... 

• Like 3

So we can finally put the number game to rest. look like US/Brit/Dutch accounts the past weekend was 341 players and Pirate/Dane/Spain/France/Sweden was 204 (taken from sunday).

@Comrade I Stalin That is total numbers throughout the day. Some players who login early, are not only later, so these numbers are as accurate as we are going to get right now

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

so these numbers are as accurate as we are going to get right now

I think i would get pissed at the admins for wasting time trying to find the numbers of the population per hour rather than focusing on the future patches lol. 

This chart is a decent assessment on each factions numbers. Although definitely skewed slightly by a number of factors these factors would not be enough to alter the difference between the factions. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

So we can finally put the number game to rest. look like US/Brit/Dutch accounts the past weekend was 341 players and Pirate/Dane/Spain/France/Sweden was 204 (taken from sunday).

right - while there is always some variation from day to day and week to week, I've long believed the numbers were in this rough range.  

• Like 1