Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

All the "they did this, they did that" were before my time so I don't have old grudges to carry around. I'm sorry that some nations were mean to you in the past. It must have been tough. I'm glad that you were able to overcome this trial by fire and were able to develop awesome combat capabilities.

It would still be nice to have that list of authorized ports so I could at least plan accordingly.

Message clear: you don't want to PVP unless you come to us. If we come to Castries or the Windwards, that would be grounds for an all out assault by you on our ports. Okay. I do recall that Castries attack by the Dutch. That's called "strategy". It was a legitimate way to take pressure off our allies when you were going full scale on them. We didn't expect to take them and certainly didn't think we could hold them. But I do apologize because it obviously upset you very much to have anyone attack you there. I get it. I have spots where I don't like to be touched too.

I would like to remind everyone that hostility happens in a region when PVP or missions are successful. Not all (or even most) hostility is meant to cause a port battle. My opinion is the most fun PVP is not found in port battles and for small nations (which with current server populations WE ALL ARE) it is difficult to field a port battle even every couple of days. I don't think any of us want to "win" a PB because the other side doesn't show up. It sure is fun to have 6 v 6 or so engagements.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Can't just say something isn't going to to work and not try it without even coming with some reason why other than just saying it won't work.   

Yes I can and I just did. If you want to discuss it bring it to a faction meeting which I plan to start setting up again. 

Why should we go change from our ways cause others can't get things done.

If you want change do it yourselves. Do not expect everyone else to do it willingly as well without setting up examples. 

Maybe if you guys stop telling folks not to show up and show up if you can than they would.  There is a very negative vibe against other players in the Nation (US/Brits) about helping out.

I do not understand where you are getting your sources that any individual faction in this so called "carebear" alliance has plethora of Oceanic and European players just sitting around. But then again pirates have a history of distorting numbers so I am not surprised.  

Not to mention if you can't fight in that time zone than just wait until it cools down and flip it in your prime time.

Do you not see the problem in that? Constantly going back and forth "nightflipping" each other ports with little to no opposition. 

Though I notice the GB votes flipped to more wanting to keep it than before.  That might of been cause of the lost of votes of your clan when it left.

We never voted the last few times in GB. Pirates and Danes were the cause of that and will remain the cause of the alliance staying together. 

We will see how you effect Dutch votes in a week when ya'll can vote again.  Will be interested to see some of the political changes.

Nothing will change with the Dutch or at least by our hands.

We need change and we can't say it won't work until we try it.  If you never try it you will never find out if it will work or not.

I revert this statement to previous comments towards pirates I have made in this discussion. 

1 hour ago, Farrago said:

So, what you're saying is that despite Pirates' claims that they want to promote PVP, the only legitimate PVP is what they choose to initiate such as being cannon fodder for your self-promotional videos. So, no nation should dare to PVP or run missions in the areas of the French, Pirates, or... remind me... who else are we not allowed to be near? I assume Spanish or Swedes? You're heavily allied with the Danes so I assume those areas are off limits as well? So basically you plan to use your military might and prowess to exert your political will on the whole game.

What else do you expect. 

53 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

They also attacked Castries while we had other fights plan.  A coward tatics they did back when we fought the Brits.

calling a kettle black. 

55 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

So it's only fair to help thin out the numbers that can join those battles

Understandable and expected. It is a legitimate tactic. 

27 minutes ago, Farrago said:

I get it. I have spots where I don't like to be touched too.

XS5LK.gif

Edited by Davos Seasworth

This Thread is no longer useful for information, it has, and I am just as guilty, turned into another piss and moan thread with no information to gain other than who is the most self righteous country/nation..and yes that includes Pirates you scum bucket NATS.......the few thinking they speak for the many..BLAH!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike the Mongel said:

This Thread is no longer useful for information, it has, and I am just as guilty, turned into another piss and moan thread with no information to gain other than who is the most self righteous country/nation..and yes that includes Pirates you scum bucket NATS.......the few thinking they speak for the many..BLAH!!!!

thats why we have this. 

1 hour ago, Mike the Mongel said:

Sorry if I am coming off self righteous. No ones hands are clean on PvP2 in my eyes including my own.

I was going to say something about being civil and staying on topic etc like I said before. However this degeneration is far too common thus why National News will be shut down.

Honestly I don't see why people need to keep arguing about the same points over and over.

The futility of continuing these arguments was proven in the old Threads.

Happy Sailing,

Juan Alfonso

• Like 3

Cap Francais line-ship deep water port.  ZERO BRIT/US/DUTCH vs 25 Pirates.

Well guess doing a port battle at 7pm CST prime time means they won't show up either.  If you can't beat them even with the three largest nations this is what they are doing now.  They will just not show up.  SO should we just call this a PvE server if you guys can't beat us out numbering us  you just won't show up?  We showed up when it was 15 vs 25+ another 10-25 out side, but we bring 25 ya'll run and hide.  This is why we don't respect any of the Nationals other than the small nations.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Farrago said:

Message clear: you don't want to PVP unless you come to us. If we come to Castries or the Windwards, that would be grounds for an all out assault by you on our ports. Okay. I do recall that Castries attack by the Dutch. That's called "strategy". It was a legitimate way to take pressure off our allies when you were going full scale on them. We didn't expect to take them and certainly didn't think we could hold them. But I do apologize because it obviously upset you very much to have anyone attack you there. I get it. I have spots where I don't like to be touched too.

LOL no man you are wrong,  We want a Fight Don't care how we get it, that is it. Don't really care about port battles you guys do for your Staff.  Silver and copper prob the only things we really care about. "Side Note" I to lazy to mine it, so I just take if from you guys.  So flip all the ports on us you want, if you can, but if you flip them in a crazy times expect to lose a few in return.  We want huge Fights but we will take a lot of little ones. I will tell you this, we want you to come stop us from flipping a port.  That is how you stop us from flipping a Port come at us.  Mission Suck but we can flip a port from Start 0 to finish 100% in less than a hour.  You know where we are if you don't ask some1 they are watching my twicth hell ask me I will tell you where we are.  Bring it, we will stop the grind for PVP 100% of the time, Ask the US twice we missed the Flip Window for PVP. THAT IS HOW YOU STOP US.  Not sure how you guys have not figured this out yet. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Can i get unbanned from your ts? Or am i going to have to unban myself? If i have to I will i guess. 

Not my team Speak, But if you want to come on Twitch, with me I invite you, if They wont let me use Blacks TS, I Fix that got other I can use. Email Me in Game I will set it up

6 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Cap Francais line-ship deep water port.  ZERO BRIT/US/DUTCH vs 25 Pirates.

Well guess doing a port battle at 7pm CST prime time means they won't show up either.  If you can't beat them even with the three largest nations this is what they are doing now.  They will just not show up.  SO should we just call this a PvE server if you guys can't beat us out numbering us  you just won't show up?  We showed up when it was 15 vs 25+ another 10-25 out side, but we bring 25 ya'll run and hide.  This is why we don't respect any of the Nationals other than the small nations.  

Ok any one wants to know what we do in empty port battles while we wait for the clock to run out on the cap circle points.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/94977361899944435/A4EF9FEBAB4013122597C1FEB8C9AADE06DE058B/

Yah we practice things like this and goof off.  We where joking the whole time, "It would be funny as hell if they pop in to find half our ships demasted and stuck in irons."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Grand Turk 4th Rate Deep water Port Battle:   ZERO BRITS vs 21 Pirates

Enough said.....

you get your buffer zone for free mate! You were crying over it for so long, that we all decided to give it to you, to allow you to take it. Because you are the little guy after all. *sarcasm to the last point* (little guys cant man a full port battle) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

you get your buffer zone for free mate! You were crying over it for so long, that we all decided to give it to you, to allow you to take it. Because you are the little guy after all. *sarcasm to the last point* (little guys cant man a full port battle) 

When we had 5 guys on TS and told you, US and GB that all we want is untouchable buffer for all nations none was given. You had your chance to show your good nature when you had the power to decide.

Now when you can't do shit about it "you have decided"? Lol :D You have decided that the sky will be blue. Wait isn't blue already? Hmm never mind.

Whether you like it or not thats us who makes decisions right now. We choose to walk away from US. We choose to walk away from Dutch. We can comeback there anytime and you can "decide" otherwise all you want like if it changes anything.

Don't know why Texas still babysit this forum and keep arguing with you. People who make such statements will just argue for the sake of arguing and the more their butt and pride hurts less they make any sense.

I wish that these forums would have NO nation news and in fact national bullshit posts would be prohibited. All you should be discussing is the game itself. These whining just kills the game for half people.

You can lose but act decently and take your loss with honor. Have some pride already

Edited by koltes
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, koltes said:

Don't know why Texas still babysit this forum and keep arguing with you. People who make such statements will just argue for the sake of arguing and the more their butt and pride hurts less they make any sense.

Well this thread should be about battle reports and not egos and such.  We have other post for that.  As long as there are battles I'll keep posting them on my side that we are involved in.  Just like Elric will for those he's in.  I hope if we ever see some US vs Brits vs Dutch Battles some one on there side would do the same.  I try to keep them simple and to the point so there isn't much smack talking going on, but hate to say it they make it hard some times.   

2 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

That funny it's not what we are hearing from our "SPY's"  We hear ya'll are telling them to avoid pirates at all cost cause you can't win.  Well you got to try to win after all.  Most of them aren't happy with y'all either cause they don't like the concept of just escaping or not showing up for fights.  I got a feeling certain numbers are going to be changing soon and those old claners will be loosing more and more power.   Time will tell, but just cause one nation gets all it's players on at one time doesn't make them big. It makes them organized.  US/BRITS/DUTCH combined can field 2-3 port battle teams at one time if they just get there arse in order and stop the inner fighting between clans.  We have seen ya'll with 35+ at port battles (kids there was well over 40 players on the US/BRTI/DUTCH side when ya'll attacked us) on more than one occasion so using the excuise you can't field 25 is BS.  US can do it just on there own, I'm pretty sure Brits can too.  We know Dutch can't yet, but they have fielded up to around 15-18 before of there own players.  You just got a clan added to your nation so you should have more help there.  I'm waiting to see how things go with your little nat (swedes) and some of those port battles.   Sorry ya'll can't get guys motivated to fight, that isn't our problem, that is ya'lls.  Maybe if you stop thinking every one is a spy, stop treating your lower level guys like crap and helpign them grind up, get folks motivated with fleets and actions (like our operations we been doing) you will get the numbers to show up.  Not showing up and just hiding won't do it.  It didn't work last time and it won't work this time. You know why?  Cause we aren't going to do the same thing we did last time.  We learned and adapted from that.   We lost players too and want to keep them this time.   So we are doing things about it.   Hell I'm still thinking of doing the fun small ship battles some time soon.  Keep putting it off and off, but I think it would be good for the server to do some fun stuff like that.  Don't see ya'll arranging anything to help out. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well this thread should be about battle reports and not egos and such.  We have other post for that.  As long as there are battles I'll keep posting them on my side that we are involved in.  Just like Elric will for those he's in.  I hope if we ever see some US vs Brits vs Dutch Battles some one on there side would do the same.  I try to keep them simple and to the point so there isn't much smack talking going on, but hate to say it they make it hard some times.

There was Dutch thread about Dutch Oven op, and they asked to avoid smack talk and stop all arguing there. I agreed and asked others to leave too.
This thread is a national battle report. 

I ask everybody to remember that and pretty please only post battle reports and avoid other comments, such as when or why this or that happened.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by koltes
  • Like 3

Caracas

B was taken quickly as the wind was in the attackers favor.  Action quickly moved to C.  The Dutch retreated to A, but the numbers were too much.

A few of the Danes showed up late, so the final numbers for the Danes appear more.  The Dutch were not helped by one player leaving before he fired a shot.

D011B47A990C5A31AA4537E57E3665FE94503C44

726D8DD042284F35175A90196688B566B356284D

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

The battle was after 7am eastern USA time - so a few more USA players could have made it - I'm in the eastern USA.

7 am i am out the door. Rarely if not never going to show up to battles until afternoon. I'll be damned however if I am going to let those nazi pigs hold onto Dutch ports.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1