Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

20 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

GG to those that remain honorable.

Double the number of 1st rates. 

Double the number of saboteurs.  

whatever.  We had fun. 

o7 to those that fought an honorable fight. 

<finger!> to those that exploit the exploits. 

What is a Saboteurs?  Are you saying you had a bunch of alts on your side?  Or did you have a lot of low levels that took battle slots? I'm confused, is this like a pirate lover?   One of the problem I seen with nations is they love to blame each other for something they did as a team. Most the time they blame the lower level guys that doesn't know better or can't bring bigger ships.

I see a lot of guys that can be in 1st rates in 2nd rates instead.  It's only a hip and all this time your telling me no one has been making a bunch of 1st rates cause I know ya'll didn't bring them to fights against us and you have haven't been fighting the US so where are all your 1st rates?  Oh they are at what ever port you do your PvE fleet grinding.  YOu have two rear admirals in mortar brigs that should of been in a SOL.  Save that spot for your lower rank guys to fill for SOL port battles.  I bring a mortar brig for the Danes with my baby Dane since he was only rank 2.  That is 60 crew and I was in line ship battles.   So they can do it too.

20 hours ago, van der Decken said:

I'm surprised this hasn't already been posted by those who are so excessively proud of their lopsided accomplishments...maybe that's why they haven't posted it.
orinoco
eu8N496.jpg

Hay I can't post every thing.  I been slacking this week cause I had some computer issues and well just wanted to take a break for a week.  Funny how ya'll are crying and that isn't a big lopsided.  I mean 16 vs 25 isn't as bad as say 30+ with three nations screening and in the port battles back when we could only bring 10-15 guys.  You get it one time and (ok lets say twice now) and ya'll are crying like a bunch of kids.  I swear we went months of this stuff and ya'll get two port battles.  Ya'll are just as bad as the US when we just took two regions from them.  They had 20 others.  You still have 13 others right now.  You still got Strong Hull and can use any US or Brit ports so really that means ya'll have over 40 other regions you can use with your little alliance.  Ya'll keep acting like your down to your capital port after loosing just one or two.

19 hours ago, koltes said:

There is nothing to brag about. Numbers werent even or we didnt win outnumbered. We just got it done quick and went for dinner. Someone in Dutch told us its going to be an epic battle. We hoped your alliance would show up but they didnt bother. 

We showed respect and thanked those who showed up and fought until battle was over.

Thanks for posting - they deserve recognition 

That and I'm slacking...needed a break and Conan Exile kinda sucked me in for a few days. I'll be around for the port battles for sure but until I get this computer issues done others can post the results too.  Plus we aren't running around bragging about any thing.   Seems more like they did DECLARE WAR ON US PIRATES didn't they?  So we are just brining the war to there home front.  They wanted it so they are getting it.

12 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

The USA/GB chose to bring a knife to a gun fight....  duh...  You had 4 rookies in the battle - yet you had top admirals crewing mortar brigs?  You SHOULD have had a considerable advantage.  Why not bring first-rates? 

• You can't craft them?  
  • You don't know how to sail them? 
  • You are scared of losing them? 

Hmm...  I think I know which...

The GB/USA team can only blame themselves - yet you make excuses...

Yah I pointed out the mortar brig thing above, they could of been man by lower rank guys. I was crewing one with 60 crew with my baby Dane.  They have had months and months to craft stuff, there is no excuse for them not to have 1st rates or back up ships.   Hell some of them haven't raised ranks in ages that aren't rear ardmiral and I think they only log in to vote and show up for port battles to get there free stuff.  I think they rolled light cause they expected like 5-10 only at that port battle.   We figure they didn't come help the Dutch cause they where going for the easy rewards up north.  Boy where they wrong lol

• Like 1

A8620F7C8D4C6E1E7AE96027D88FBA1BBA481F59

The latest in a series of GB/USA/Dutch versus Dane/Swedes/French battles - this one at Cap-Francais.  A little one sided.   The port goes back to GB for the next few days...  I hope they don't glue the GB name on too tight....  It will be coming off soon enough.

Edited by ElricTheTwo

Cumana Line Ship Port battle:  1 Dutch vs 17 Pirates

Well as you can see they didn't show up other than one guy.  So ti was cap the circles and just wait the clock out.

I'm hearing right now Windward is 15 vs 15 right now.  If it's a bunch of dutch we see where they care to go instead of protecting there own home port or the alliance ports instead of letting a small nation like France get an econ region port for once.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

Windwards - a great brawl - the defenders did a good job holding the circles.  For a while it looked like they might get to 1000, but we continued to pound ships and the attrition took its toll...

86DC295DB3E02AAB1426F102C502CF79695964C8

With the defenders split, we focused on killing rather than capping circles...  it paid off.  Good fight

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

He entered and left just to make you run the clock instead of auto win in 15 minutes.

We auto won in 15 mins any way. I went right through the forts with my l'Ocean and captured A.   We weren't to worried about the time and even had a few stragglers that got in after he popped out so wasn't to worried. 

Good work on WIndward, we where a bit worried after we heard the numbers and I know two of those guys came in late too so they had ya'll out number at start.

24 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Windwards - a great brawl - the defenders did a good job holding the circles.  For a while it looked like they might get to 1000, but we continued to pound ships and the attrition took its toll...

86DC295DB3E02AAB1426F102C502CF79695964C8

With the defenders split, we focused on killing rather than capping circles...  it paid off.  Good fight

454 fights so hard these days, lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Cumana Line Ship Port battle:  1 Dutch vs 17 Pirates

Well as you can see they didn't show up other than one guy.  So ti was cap the circles and just wait the clock out.

I'm hearing right now Windward is 15 vs 15 right now.  If it's a bunch of dutch we see where they care to go instead of protecting there own home port or the alliance ports instead of letting a small nation like France get an econ region port for once.

4am EST...not many ppl awake at this time. What did you expect from night flipping? And maybe, for only 15 ppl of mixed nations, the closest battle to a free port is Windwards. So they chose the shortest sail. Or maybe, just maybe, no one cares to play with rats any more and everyone has decided to deprive rats any pvp as much as possible. But again, there wouldn't be much pvp at 4am EST. Nice win.

41 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

4am EST...not many ppl awake at this time. What did you expect from night flipping? And maybe, for only 15 ppl of mixed nations, the closest battle to a free port is Windwards. So they chose the shortest sail. Or maybe, just maybe, no one cares to play with rats any more and everyone has decided to deprive rats any pvp as much as possible. But again, there wouldn't be much pvp at 4am EST. Nice win.

Maybe ya'll shouldn't have declared war on us in the first place.  Sorry we wanted something for our SEA/AU players to do. I seen ya'll fieled good numbers....oh wait that was only US/BRITS that did so.  Hell ya'll aren't even showing up in prime time to your own ports.  I heard a bunch of ya'll where raging and going to play on PvP1?  Hell why are there so many PvErs on this server?  If you don't want to fight than don't declare war on some one more powerful than you and not expect them to fight back when you attack a major econ port.  Remember once again ya'll attacked us and declared war first.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Did I see you guys declare war on us when we hit the US, You Talked big and beat your chest, I sure I saw a Post saying u were going to wipe us off the map.  But if you want to play on a PVP server and not PVP more power to you mate. Told you we were coming for you next. You had weeks to prepare and get your friends RDY. The night Flip thing is Just a thing since we can't have but 2 PB where you can have up to 6 with your big 3 at a time, we want our other side of world guys to have some Fun.  I mean we can get 15 or so on at US prim time if we are lucky.  All you got to do is look at me feed to see how many black are on lol.  We do everything for you, so you will attack, Live twitch so you can track, But now you use it to avoid us, I mean come on and we laff about it.

6 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Maybe ya'll shouldn't have declared war on us in the first place.  Sorry we wanted something for our SEA/AU players to do. I seen ya'll fieled good numbers....oh wait that was only US/BRITS that did so.  Hell ya'll aren't even showing up in prime time to your own ports.  I heard a bunch of ya'll where raging and going to play on PvP1?  Hell why are there so many PvErs on this server?  If you don't want to fight than don't declare war on some one more powerful than you and not expect them to fight back when you attack a major econ port.  Remember once again ya'll attacked us and declared war first.

I'm glad to see rats finally admit they are all powerful, even against an alliance. :)  And there was plenty of PvP this morning in a PB, just not for the rats.

14 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Maybe ya'll shouldn't have declared war on us in the first place. 

Everyone is at war with pirates. It is how the game is now with politics. Cannot go back in the past. Either people accept the changes that has and will occur or fall behind and against the grain. The Dutch to declare war I fealt was pointless. No need to state what is already known. Pirates should be attacking everyone and everyone should be attacking pirates especially when the faction is called Pirates not privateers. Hopefully this will change in the future, but right now people have to accept the hand they are dealt.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

I'm glad to see rats finally admit they are all powerful, even against an alliance. :)  And there was plenty of PvP this morning in a PB, just not for the rats.

LOL we have no power, we can take a port with less we are better than you, but your numbers make you better in long run we could not take a port if the big 3 didnt want us to.  You lost 2 ports because Brits and US were running up host on Dains and US on our last port in US and not helping you.

1 minute ago, van der Decken said:

We aren't all powerful, ya'll are just a bunch of cry baby PvErs that can't fight a fair fight and as soon as one comes along you run for the hills.  Both those port battles where in your prime time so there is no excuse for you and your alliance to not show up with full numbers.  It seems the only time ya'll want to show up is only when you out number the other team and or they are small nations that can't fill a port battle against ya'll. To me when some one has a bunch of regions and calls some one out to War they should back there words are they just proved they never had the balls to do it any way.  Oh and lets remember the time you attacked Castries....it was when we had planed an attack on US region.  Sounds like the old DUTCH for sure.  Only pull port battles when some one is going to fight another battle and hope they don't show up since they can't split there forces.  For three largest nations ya'll seem to fight very much like the cowards that only want to win when it's over whelming odds in your favor or some small poor nation with no numbers at all.

6 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Everyone is at war with pirates. It is how the game is now with politics. Cannot go back in the past. Either people accept the changes that has and will occur or fall behind and against the grain. The Dutch to declare war I fealt was pointless. No need to state what is already known. Pirates should be attacking everyone and everyone should be attacking pirates especially when the faction is called Pirates not privateers. Hopefully this will change in the future, but right now people have to accept the hand they are dealt.

And every nation should be going at war with each other.  Not the two largest nations being in an alliance since AUG and not one Port battle since.  Than again we are hoping with SMS switch over they might get the BRIT/DUTCH part split or even split with US and let US pick up some one like Spain.  Though your kinda wrong on the every one at war with the Pirates.  Danes aren't and haven't been cause we leave them alone and they leave us alone.  Hell we would leave most the nationals alone but they keep having to push us back to one/two regions.  They caused the hornets nest to fall and now have to reap the punishment of the stings from it.   Same thing is going on with the Brits/Danes.  Have you even though of why we have yet to attack the Brits for the most part?  They have there hands full with the Danes as is.  Though I'm sure we will hit a region or two in the near future around the Mort area.  We made it very clear we want our buffer around Mort than we will keep things to PvP OW and let the nationals have fun with RvR. 

4 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Yes there was - although I would have preferred it to not be at 5:30am Eastern Time.  16 vs 15 was a good battle.

Well we did warn you to flip it in the eve when we had the other port battle planed.   Though we also knew they would pick windward over there own other regions.   Glad ya'll got the numbers you did.  I don't think they expected those that showed up to as the Danes don't normally fight that far south.  Maybe they will let ya'll keep it for a while this time.  Could always pick a non important crafting regions to flip back and forth to do Port battles over.

34 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And every nation should be going at war with each other.  Not the two largest nations being in an alliance since AUG and not one Port battle since.  Than again we are hoping with SMS switch over they might get the BRIT/DUTCH part split or even split with US and let US pick up some one like Spain.  

SMS is not going to rock the boat. Never an intent to do so and dont plan on doing so. Trust me I have no love for Great Britain mainly CKA. Tried to mend a relationship to a good working relationship with them but wasnt meant to be. Especially after being told what Cordova thinks of me and after Cordova came into the Dutch TS talking crap about me while I was there under my new name. I still have friends up there though and plan to help them when I can.

I dont know how people think the Dutch is a large faction. I think France has more people than us right now. When creating a new char at least people know what France is. Not Viencesh Proviedbjds or however its spelled. Only reason I knew was because of Total War mods. Most people have no idea what it is. Out of the current factions within the triple alliance the Dutch are the one faction that needs it. Dutch are not big enough to cuddle up with a fledgling nation and cant afford to go out on our own. If anything pirates and Danes are just strengthening the belief in the triple alliance in peoples minds.

Everyone will not be in war with one another. Sorry but need to get out of the past and accept the current situation. Politics are here to stay. Not hating that you guys are attacking Dutch by the way. 

• Like 1

France has had roughly 18-20 players active over the past week.  But only 5 or 6 at any one time.  Plus more than half are rookies who can only crew 250/350 or less.  There are 5 'veteran' players who can crew 1100 that have been active this week (that I've seen).

There were 10 Dutch in the Windward PB - with several notables missing (Q, oneeye, van decken, Vincent, davos, and others).  I would think the Dutch can field 15+-20 players in a PB - still more than the French and Swedes combined can muster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davos Seasworth said:

Trust me I have no love for Great Britain mainly CKA. Tried to mend a relationship to a good working relationship with them but wasnt meant to be. Especially after being told what Cordova thinks of me and after Cordova came into the Dutch TS talking crap about me while I was there under my new name. I still have friends up there though and plan to help them when I can.

at least we can all agree on this <3

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

On another note. I want to have a thread or place for us to post battles that we were outnumbered or outgunned (against a large ship) and yet we still won. I would like to show a lot of players that you can be outnumbered and you can be outgunned and yet you still have many chances to win or get out ahead. Anyone agree?

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

France has had roughly 18-20 players active over the past week.  But only 5 or 6 at any one time.  Plus more than half are rookies who can only crew 250/350 or less.  There are 5 'veteran' players who can crew 1100 that have been active this week (that I've seen).

There were 10 Dutch in the Windward PB - with several notables missing (Q, oneeye, van decken, Vincent, davos, and others).  I would think the Dutch can field 15+-20 players in a PB - still more than the French and Swedes combined can muster.

At most I dont think you will see more than 15 a night maybe less. 20 might be the most you will ever see and only on a good night.

Major difference is the ranks. That is easily reversable. 

• Like 1