Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

Oh yeah by the way....Sucks being on the side of the fence taking a beating don't it ????  been there Done that and I have the T-Shirt......now what you need to say is how do you fix it ????

I know one day it will be our turn again as Pirates to start getting ourbacksides kicked again, and I may be in here complaining and whining as well like you all are doing...MAYBE!!!...but that is how the cycle has been working, so Chin up Ole Chap and take it like a man :)

Edited by Mike the Mongel
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mike the Mongel said:

You are blind to see what is happening, This Tri Alliance gave you gents the courage to go after any and everyone and the constant RAT and smaller NAT bashing you all did on Global (more than once I seen how you all wanted to exterminate the RATs) and here only created a monster and a goal for us to get focused and start teaching the US and BRITs a lesson...Dutch are just a side show...OneEyedSnake is just a snack.....what you fail to see though is the lack of support you are getting from your players who do not want to be in the Tri-Alliance, they are tired of it...hell we have clanmates including myself who have gotten plenty of PMs from your players who despise the Alliance , but they are helpless because of your larger Clans and their Alts controlling the Voting...that's a fact.

Oh so you are saying that immediately once the alliance is terminated that the rats will cease all actions against nationals? Especially considering rats even say they have no interest in owning ports? Not a single person ever believes this. Considering how everyone is planning to go rat, I will leave you with this image...
BHT5z4d.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Oh so you are saying that immediately once the alliance is terminated that the rats will cease all actions against nationals? Especially considering rats even say they have no interest in owning ports? Not a single person ever believes this. Considering how everyone is planning to go rat, I will leave you with this image...
BHT5z4d.jpg

LOL!!!!  now that is Funny...Good response

but seriously though, wouldn't the environment for PvP pick up if you gents was at war ? remember when you gents had us down to Mort and Kidds ?  you all was complaining how there was no RATs to fight and we was basically all you had for what PvP you wanted to do. Well its been how long now you have had this Alliance ? but yet you all blame the RATs for turning things around for our side, but also fail to look at what your own Alliance has done to your own players...just something to ponder, Also I don't speak for BLACK or RATs just my own opinon

Edited by Mike the Mongel
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Mike the Mongel said:

Oh yeah by the way....Sucks being on the side of the fence taking a beating don't it ????  been there Done that and I have the T-Shirt......now what you need to say is how do you fix it ????

I know one day it will be our turn again as Pirates to start getting ourbacksides kicked again, and I may be in here complaining and whining as well like you all are doing...MAYBE!!!...but that is how the cycle has been working, so Chin up Ole Chap and take it like a man :)

It certainly is a cycle of the same ole, same ole. Once nationals are continuously outnumbered even with alliances, they will just stop playing for awhile until the rats find no more pvp and quit yet again. Then nationals will come back and play. And the cycle starts all over....again. It seems to have developed into a 6 month cycle. Which is too long, because that long in between full cycles and ppl will just never come back....especially with all the badass new games coming out.

1 minute ago, Mike the Mongel said:

LOL!!!!  now that is Funny...Good response

but seriously though, wouldn't the environment for PvP pick up if you gents was at war ? remember when you gents had us down to Mort and Kidds ?  you all was complaining how there was no RATs to fight and we was basically all you had for what PvP you wanted to do. Well its been how long now you have had this Alliance ? but yet you all blame the RATs for turning things around for our side, but also fail to look at what your own Alliance has done to your own players...just something to ponder

We have pondered it, but without alliances, each of our nations were getting beat to shit on both fronts by both rats and danes. Granted tho that the US and Brits have always had a hell of alot of extra ports not in use, but still...it's just the same ole cycle... It is obvious to nationals that we need alliances because we alone will never have 25 top players and 10+ top screeners like the rats and danes do. this also has to be consider. And btw, I still owe you a sinking or two. :D

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

We have pondered it, but without alliances, each of our nations were getting beat to shit on both fronts by both rats and danes. Granted tho that the US and Brits have always had a hell of alot of extra ports not in use, but still...it's just the same ole cycle... It is obvious to nationals that we need alliances because we alone will never have 25 top players and 10+ top screeners like the rats and danes do. this also has to be consider. And btw, I still owe you a sinking or two. :D

Alliances are good and help, no doubting that and I understand..but also how many months have you had the Alliance ??  that can be the kicker, maybe the Alliance bored the US/BRIT/DUTCH playerbase ?  I am just saying maybe its been way to long

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mike the Mongel said:

Alliances are good and help, no doubting that and I understand..but also how many months have you had the Alliance ??  that can be the kicker, maybe the Alliance bored the US/BRIT/DUTCH playerbase ?  I am just saying maybe its been way to long

We will see. All I know is that tonight's PB will be the most epic battle ever. I hope streamers and recorders will be present. No one should miss tonight's PB....well, it will be IF our allies will be able to get in to battle, otherwise, it will be just like last night with ppl leaving before it even starts.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

We will see. All I know is that tonight's PB will be the most epic battle ever. I hope streamers and recorders will be present. No one should miss tonight's PB....well, it will be IF our allies will be able to get in to battle, otherwise, it will be just like last night with ppl leaving before it even starts.

I don't understand this.  I just did a recount of the numbers in todays Savannah la mar battle - there were only 23 Danes/Swedes/French versus 25 USA/GB.  A GB player in a Bellona bailed before the battle really got going.  Why?  GB had the numbers!  It wasn't like one side had frigates against 1st rates - it should have been an even battle.  GB had a couple of smaller ships in the battle - but so did the Danes/French/Swedes - we only had 15 1st rates in the battle. 

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ElricTheTwo said:

I don't understand this.  I just did a recount of the numbers in todays Savannah la mar battle - there were only 23 Danes/Swedes/French versus 25 USA/GB.  A GB player in a Bellona bailed before the battle really got going.  Why?  GB had the numbers!  It wasn't like one side had frigates against 1st rates - it should have been an even battle.  GB had a couple of smaller ships in the battle - but so did the Danes/French/Swedes - we only had 15 1st rates in the battle. 

That's a little less detrimental than having only 17 vs 25 and 6 leaving. But, it made sense to me, as it was a 1st rate PB and our alliance is quite low on purpose built 1st rates due to there being so few Lineship PBs. If it was a 4th rate battle, I'm certain our allies would not have left, especially had the few outside not been screened. But anyway, we will see what happens tonight.

Wish I could have been there.  Grats Pirates!  Keep up the good work of wiping smug little complacent smiles off of carebear faces and delivering much deserved real PVP back to a region/nation where it was lacking.  With some luck, I may have Internet hooked up in my son's new apartment tomorrow.  Save some more Dutch for me@

3 hours ago, van der Decken said:

We told you that we only want buffer and minimum ports to craft/produce. You are aware about my post where I named exactly ports that we want. It remains true still.

You still have this paranoia that pirates gonna go on rampage and wipe nations off the map. Noticed how we gave US back their territory? No? You've missed it? Look again and do some thinking already instead of all these hysteric.

Though we are now capable of taking the buffer territories that we want, noticed that we havent taken them yet? You know why? No? Try to think. What did we say over and over and fkn over again?! Each nation should have permanent territory that no one attacks. We can take the buffer lands around Mort, but until this agreement is sealed with US, GB and you Dutch we dont want to sit and guard Baracoa / Cap-Francais day after day counter grinding.

Hence why we doing our wars against your alliance. We take your territory and we give it back after some good PVP. Dont you get it? The biggest fights that can happen in the OW PVP are only PBs!!! Taking a region is a must in order to get such battles. However, once you had a battle just give it back! Pirates on a mission not to kick your arse, but to show how this should work! Well AND to kick your arse too whilst doing that :)

Make it a rule for every nation and we all gonna have so much more fun and less grudges. 

2 hours ago, van der Decken said:

Oh so you are going to show up? Great! I thought our killboard is gonna be empty all the way :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, koltes said:

We told you that we only want buffer and minimum ports to craft/produce. You are aware about my post where I named exactly ports that we want. It remains true still.

You still have this paranoia that pirates gonna go on rampage and wipe nations off the map. Noticed how we gave US back their territory? No? You've missed it? Look again and do some thinking already instead of all these hysteric.

Though we are now capable of taking the buffer territories that we want, noticed that we havent taken them yet? You know why? No? Try to think. What did we say over and over and fkn over again?! Each nation should have permanent territory that no one attacks. We can take the buffer lands around Mort, but until this agreement is sealed with US, GB and you Dutch we dont want to sit and guard Baracoa / Cap-Francais day after day counter grinding.

Hence why we doing our wars against your alliance. We take your territory and we give it back after some good PVP. Dont you get it? The biggest fights that can happen in the OW PVP are only PBs!!! Taking a region is a must in order to get such battles. However, once you had a battle just give it back! Pirates on a mission not to kick your arse, but to show how this should work! Well AND to kick your arse too whilst doing that :)

Make it a rule for every nation and we all gonna have so much more fun and less grudges. 

Oh so you are going to show up? Great! I thought our killboard is gonna be empty all the way :)
I didn't know you count PB kills. We count only OW...

We showed up last night, we will show tonight. Whether we stay in the battle is determined by how many of your friends screen us from being able to show. Beyond tonight, I don't know if you will receive any pvp from any nation after this. I suspect all nationals will either go rat, or just wait until rats and danes (both of whom seem to always have top rank, top trained, and fully fielded players) finally fight each other. Either way, there will be no more pvp for rats because of "too much winning"...heh
(change "America" to "rats"

7 hours ago, Mike the Mongel said:

hey, wrong forum post. behave. go to clash/bicker. 

9 hours ago, van der Decken said:

I didn't know you could PBs

Kill is a kill. We count all of them. You still lose a ship/dura. PB in NA is culmination of region conquest. Ultimate pvp in other words. Why would you not count those kills?

17 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

I'm surprised this hasn't already been posted by those who are so excessively proud of their lopsided accomplishments...maybe that's why they haven't posted it.
orinoco
eu8N496.jpg

There is nothing to brag about. Numbers werent even or we didnt win outnumbered. We just got it done quick and went for dinner. Someone in Dutch told us its going to be an epic battle. We hoped your alliance would show up but they didnt bother. 

We showed respect and thanked those who showed up and fought until battle was over.

Thanks for posting - they deserve recognition 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

GG to those that remain honorable.

Double the number of 1st rates. 

Double the number of saboteurs.  

whatever.  We had fun. 

o7 to those that fought an honorable fight. 

<finger!> to those that exploit the exploits. 

你是小学生吗?别这么幼稚了。

我们丹麦-挪威玩家将在Bilibili网站上放出我们第一视角的视频,所有GB人可以来看看,是否我们使用了什么漏洞。

你们就是弱,承认吧,没什么大不了的,be a man.

打战场一团乱麻,没办法和我们整齐划一的丹麦-挪威玩家抗衡的,即使你们25人满战场。

so google it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

whatever.  We had fun. 

Some of our emenies were using words like you everytimes, 

When we full 25 in a PB, you guys said the Danes out of numbers :)

When we have PB at our prime time, u guys said that is too early for you, well, we defend the port at your prime time, and what is the next? :) 

When we under numbers, you guys said the Danes sailing high ranking ship :) (what????  no body impedes you guys sailing 1st rate ships, i can see there are 17 rear admirals on your side in the screen shot, those who has enough crew and limits of authority to sail 1st ship, but they didnt, is that my fault? :) )

When you guys lose the PB, there are lots of excuses to make you guys feel comfortable, yup yup, i could understand the point, just shows you guys look like a winner, but to win nearly, nearly. 

So, what is  the next? Again? to say what? The danes are cheating? u better to show the evidence on the forum, should i sent the video record on the fourm?  I dont worry about you could see how we fight, coz i think you cant understand our combat methods :) 

once again, im very interesting at what excuese you could publish in the next time :) Dont use lots of shit words being a loser, its shame.

Edited by DekomoriDesu
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, DekomoriDesu said:

When we under numbers, you guys said the Danes sailing high ranking ship :) (what????  no body impedes you guys sailing 1st rate ships, i can see there are 17 rear admirals on your side in the screen shot, those who has enough crew and limits of authority to sail 1st ship, but they didnt, is that my fault? :) )

^ This

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

whatever.  We had fun. 

The USA/GB chose to bring a knife to a gun fight....  duh...  You had 4 rookies in the battle - yet you had top admirals crewing mortar brigs?  You SHOULD have had a considerable advantage.  Why not bring first-rates? 

• You can't craft them?  
  • You don't know how to sail them? 
  • You are scared of losing them? 

Hmm...  I think I know which...

The GB/USA team can only blame themselves - yet you make excuses...

Edited by ElricTheTwo
  • Like 3

Wow Van Der Decken after reading your posts full of accusations and excuses I have an idea that the rats and Danes do. It's called shut the hello kitty up and get good son. Let your cannonballs do the talking. 

Like I said before you Dutch are an extension of Britain instead of switching nations and making a name for yourselves your mere puppets. A usable expensive by the big two. Your like the little kid on a road trip who just keeps licking the windows and they make you feel special. 

So all I've read from this forum post lately is, rats are doing pvp on a pvp server and the carebears alliance isn't happy? I don't see Brits or US complaining? Why don't you all just get your first rates and settle it. Learn from your mistakes or as I call it experiences. Debrief instead of rage quit and blame which clan lost it for you. Maybe put it to a vote who should lead your nation in a war instead of self appointed chiefs. 

Also maybe people switch nations for pvp just like you switched? So stop being a hypocrite.

• Like 1