Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] The US Nation Declares Victory over Danmark-Norge

Christendom

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

At least one month ago you decided to bring in English speaking players into the nation........ one month ago.  A little late perhaps.

"RIP baby English speakers" -  and that is why your nation is currently in this predicament.  You deserve every bit of it.  

It's astonishing how stupid some of you people really are.  

When i look at your  "Amin Dada" like avatar and What it represents today, I consider that to be taken for a stupid by an imbecile is a  gourmet pleasure

Alanxo the Basque

Edited by Alanxo

1 hour ago, Alanxo said:

When i look at your  "Amin Dada" like avatar and What it represents today, I consider that to be taken for a stupid by an imbecile is a  gourmet pleasure

Alanxo the Basque

my first thought while trying to read this comment was.......don't try to insult someone in a language you don't speak.  Just some food for thought.  

18 minutes ago, rediii said:

You replied to someone inside the swedish nation with facts which other nations did. If he would have approached me i would have organized a ship or lend my own like i do to allmost every other portbattle too.

Well, I commend you for your willingness to do so.

3 minutes ago, Kloothommel said:

Pirates even. Appearantly the pirates can have La Vega if they help the US and friends.

:lol: Now we know the depth of the delusion/bullshit. "Oh I assume it will be an undermanned ragtag group of US/Dutch just like Isla, flips go both ways" - and then gets defended even by non-allies.

2 hours ago, Aegir said:

:lol: Now we know the depth of the delusion/bullshit. "Oh I assume it will be an undermanned ragtag group of US/Dutch just like Isla, flips go both ways" - and then gets defended even by non-allies.

Pirates saved our bacon today.  We scraped together 24 strong hull ships between 3 nations.  Didn't even get a 25th in until some random surprise joined.  So yes we had a rag-tag group of US/Dutch and Brits......and even pirates.   

We're popular, what can I say.

35 minutes ago, rediii said:

You had 2-3 Screening fleets though. (with pirates)

Apparently thats their definition of ragtag :rolleyes: Bet it was the same old 2-3 token US players that showed up as well just to stamp the attendance box. 

On 30.1.2017 at 11:29 PM, Christendom said:

As requested,

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY OVER THE DANMARK-NORGE NATION.

The great RUS Clan - Broken and refusing to fight.

The great RDNN Clan - Defeated and refusing to fight.

DANVE - you guys are cool (except for that Lars guy...)

The Victorious United States Nation will now focus on more formidable foes that are actually are willing to fight and not cower in their home waters.  The Victorious United States Nation will LET Danmark-Norge keep their existing ports as a token of good will and to let them know that their pleas for mercy have been heard.  We will be humble in victory.  Victory came swiftly to our side, we did not expect capitulation so easily and we expected more out of the once great Danish fleet.  Our prime time warriors will no longer press against the weakened and broken foes in Denmark, please feel free to come back out your holes and sail around freely in your own waters.  Should the once formidable, now broken Danish fleet rise up from the ashes of their cowardice, hostilities will again renew.  Any future incursions into American home waters will result in determined and precise destruction of the Danish way of life and production capabilities.  You have been warned.  We will now begin the economic restoration of the eastern part of Haiti and soon our Freedom and Capitalism will be visible for all to see.

Please note that our Declaration of Victory does not extend to our dear Allies, they are free to conduct war as they see fit and will continue to assist them in any and all future actions including incursions into Danish territory if that is their wish.  We would also like to thank our Allies, utter domination of the Danish nation would not have been achieved without their help.  

To the remaining members of Danmark-Norge, I hope you remember this defeat for years to come.  You reap what you sow.  You have been broken and now cower behind your new masters the Swedish Nation.  

Now enjoy your new anthem.  

Looks like someone here is (like his picture) a true follower of Trump.

But please stop putting those "alternative facts" here ^^

Edited by Twig

18 hours ago, Christendom said:

my first thought while trying to read this comment was.......don't try to insult someone in a language you don't speak.  Just some food for thought.  

You re right at this point even if your English seems as poor as mine, so in my native language i say you the same a bit stronger : 

gilipollas bat begietan lelo bat bezala begiratu plazer bat gourmet da

but i doubt that your culture, as your idol, permits you to understand it. 

Alanxo Euskal korsari

15 minutes ago, Alanxo said:

You re right at this point even if your English seems as poor as mine, so in my native language i say you the same a bit stronger : 

gilipollas bat begietan lelo bat bezala begiratu plazer bat gourmet da

but i doubt that your culture, as your idol, permits you to understand it. 

Alanxo Euskal korsari

I think a visual aid is needed for some of these posts. Let me add this one for clarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLXx-0W8Q4

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

EDR is not the only clan in the French Nation. We always had English speaking members. We even had a few English/French speaking clans, hell we even had a Chinese one at a point of time too. :D

That's certain that it has not always been easy for them to integrate the French Nation as it's predominantly French speaking but with some efforts it's possible. The same way French players are able to play with their allies when in battle together.

We didn't have any issues with French, it was more the fact they didn't have a PB at the time and we wanted to jump in and help the other nations of the alliance.  Prob would of all stayed french, but we had more interest and backing with clan mates to make a clan in Spain instead.   We still plan to support the French and the Swedes.  Though remember our main interest is still going to be PvP2 not PvP1.  Though we have all ready been pestering the US up in the shallows.   It's fun to pop on a different server and just not worry about politics and such and than log out and not worry.  I would say some PvP1 guys should try it.  I'm sure a lot of you don't get into Port Battles during your prime time and wouldn't mind fighting them.   Could help on the other server and also can help recruit some new guys to help back.  That is how we got the interest to help french cause one player got 4-5 of them to come during SEA/AUS prime time to help out in fights.

21 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

baby english speaker is not at all an insult, it's like puppy english speaker.

I'm 40 years old and haven't been a baby in a long time.   So I would prob take offence to being called a baby anything.  That and maxed out level and rank so it's not like I'm new to the game.  Started on PvP1 when EA came out.  I mean just look at my steam. I got over 3K hours in game with this account and my second one has almost 2K.  So yah what might not look like a joke or insult to you might be to others, but I'm not thin skin so I would just laugh it off and move on.

I will have to say the members from Swede and Danes have since contacted me about offering help.  The problem guys is first impression and it wasn't those that was the first impression I got and other players got from folks in your nation.   

i called edr "moussaillons" when they start in our corp or sometimes "baby". It's far more affective than any other feeling. When i say baby english i could say noob but some may think it more offensive. It's just an easy way to say nex players... Don't worry about that.

And Viscious, French is really chocked about your society joining the zerg althought you could have a bit more balance the serv. You choose the easy way and despite we can't really decide for you, a consultation about the nations and about helping the server, the game, and the fun for all could have been good.

You probably don't have problem to join a PB but some of your teamate could.
it's a problem DEFS never has :D