Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] The US Nation Declares Victory over Danmark-Norge

Christendom

1 hour ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

i don't think we can call US a nation but rather 10 players playing solo in pve not knowing there is others players on their sever...

You amuse me.  After watching how a few of those Castries battle's are handled, It's safe to say the French have very little room to talk.  At least when we get our 19v25 battles up in Savannah ALL of the US players are in strong hull ships....

I make a funny joke, sorry.  We always like seeing our EDR friends up late in Islamorada, you guys always sink first.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

good farm on cumana.

From france with love.

Pretty good timing huh?  We are the masters of the night.  Sweden work flips one of ours we prime time flip one of theirs.  

where will we go next?  Basse Tere?  Les Cayes?  Ponce?  Orinoco?  Who knows.  

Edited by Christendom

25 minutes ago, rediii said:

U still don't realize the difference between our "flips".

Your "Workflip" is the EU primetime. We are clear on that. The port will be defended

The nightflip is US primetime. We are clear on that too. The port will not be defended

I hope you realize now but TBH, you will not and instead be happy that you can attack ports and be successfull because there are not enough players inside the PB. 

You can't come with the "sweden attack us while we had truth" thing now. You just show how bad global servers can be if one alliance has all the US prime time players.

note: i just read that it's a nightflip. Didnt see the time ingame yet.

My bold/underlined emphasis above.

You state that " there are not enough players inside the PB"; in other words not enough players from the US/North American time zones to help defend your ports during non-EU primetime hours.  I seem to recall a US based PvP 2 player just a day or two ago who indicated that they were looking to help out your alliance.  He approached the Danes and offered them his services.  He (Sir Texas Sir, rolled to  "Monsieur Texas Monsieur") asked for a ship to help them out.  They gave him nothing, yet I do recall him still being at the PB at Puerto Plata, albeit in a fir Surprise because that was all he could find in the ship market.  Well then he apparently contacted the French and offered them the services of him and his clan mates.  Apparently that didn't work out very well either because he has now re-rolled his PvP 1 character to   "Senor Tejas" .  

For all the complaints that I have seen posted by members of the Dane-Norske/French/Spanish/Swedish alliance about not having enough players from North American time zones, and the alleged difficulty in recruiting such players, it doesn't appear to me that your alliance even knows what to do with them when they show up on your doorstep offering their assistance.  

Edited by Chijohnaok

10 minutes ago, rediii said:

U still don't realize the difference between our "flips".

Your "Workflip" is the EU primetime. We are clear on that. The port will be defended

The nightflip is US primetime. We are clear on that too. The port will not be defended

I hope you realize now but TBH, you will not and instead be happy that you can attack ports and be successfull because there are not enough players inside the PB. 

You can't come with the "sweden attack us while we had truth" thing now. You just show how bad global servers can be if one alliance has all the US prime time players.

note: i just read that it's a nightflip. Didnt see the time ingame yet.

I understand the issue, but you can't honestly say the US players should have zero content during the week.  Especially with as little content this game offers.  

Concerning work flips two of the islamorada battles have been rag tag fleets of Brits US and Dutch.  Not even full 25 people.  Not all 4th rates.  If you flip when we can't put together full fleets of US captains, I feel no remorse when we fight a rag tag fleet like the one at Peurto Plata.  I assume Santa Domingo will be a similar affair.  The issue is you don't see numerous posts from our guys complaining and trying to kick the swedes off this server.  It's a game, who cares.

I personally don't really care when you flip out ports.  It's part of the game and all is fair in my opinion.  It is curious though that you expect the US to limit flips to weekends but then flip Santa Domingo at 2pm on a Weds.  The sooner everyone admits they flip ports when it's most advantageous to their fleets the sooner we can perhaps move on.

we'll see if you guys defend cumana or not.  I hope you do.  

9 minutes ago, Chijohnaok said:

You state that " there are not enough players inside the PB"; in other words not enough players from the US/North American time zones to help defend your ports during non-EU primetime hours.  I seem to recall a US based PvP 2 player just a day or two ago who indicated that they were looking to help out your alliance.  He approached the Danes and offered them his services.  He (Sir Texas Sir, rolled to  "Monsieur Texas Monsieur") asked for a ship to help them out.  They gave him nothing, yet I do recall him still being at the PB at Puerto Plata, albeit in a fir Surprise because that was all he could find in the ship market.  Well then he apparently contacted the French and offered them the services of him and his clan mates.  Apparently that didn't work out very well either because he has now re-rolled his PvP 1 character to   "Senor Tejas" .  

For all the complaints that I have seen posted by members of the Dane-Norske/French/Spanish/Swedish alliance about not having enough players from North American time zones, and the alleged difficulty in recruiting such players, it doesn't appear to me that your alliance even knows what to do with them when they show up on your doorstep offering their assistance.  

Preach it brotha!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Pretty good timing huh?  We are the masters of the night.  Sweden work flips one of ours we prime time flip one of theirs.  

where will we go next?  Basse Tere?  Les Cayes?  Ponce?  Orinoco?  Who knows.  

PvP2US where u belong??

1 hour ago, Chijohnaok said:

Let me correct this a little.  A few french players have been helping us on PvP2 during the SEA/AUS port battle times (about 4-5 of them).  Since we where really thank for for this help we where asked if we could return the favor during US prime times since the only port battles we get these days are those against Pirates since no one in the three largest nations (Brit/US/Dutch) fight each other since they have a carebear alliance and well some of the old timers are still bitter from us taking US to 11 ports and Brits to 1 (all right after they had brought the pirates down to one port).    So a few of us made french chars.  Since the only port battles at the moment was Danes I keep trying to contact them that I was willing to help with about 3 more guys, we just need ships since we re-rolled and don't play on this server.   I was pretty much blown off and told that they aren't defending any night flips but we could do what we want.  Well since we are down to three regions on PvP and thinking of doing a change until US/Brits get board of trying to kill us and do something we figure we could come over in a bigger force.   Since a few players have Spanish alts all ready and are stable we decided that we will have our clan members all roll Spanish chars.  This way we can still help the French out cause they have an alliance.  The french did mention they had ships ready for us so they where trying to help.   Wanted to correct that part.   We are looking to bring about 5-10 every experienced players.  We might even get more but it's really going to depend on some of our SEA/AUS players and the ping.   That and we have some die hard pirates that refuse to play any national.   

So yes there are players that are willing to come over and help.  They just need to not be blown off.   

3 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

PvP2US where u belong??

And once again guys like this is why they can't get help from any US/AUS/SEA players.   I am currently unemployed cause of being laid off from offshore oilfield.  So I'm on a lot and can play when I want to until I find a job.   Even than I tend to work night ships and very odd hours.   When I was working offshore it was mainly international.  I done a lot of work in Africa, UK, Australia, Singapore etc.  So if I want to play on a EU server or US based server cause of my ping I will.  I have an account on all three of the WoT servers cause I play on the SEA when I'm in Singapore/Malaysia or Australia for work.  I play on the EU server when I'm in Africa  or UK/Norway.  Since I normally get a day or two off between jobs waiting on flights home.  

xen·o·pho·bi·a
ˌzenəˈfōbēə,ˌzēnəˈfōbēə/
noun

1. intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.

You want to know something I see a lot of from EU players.  There hatred of other countries that aren't there own or part of EU.   While I know a lot of players aren't like that, but many of ya'll have shown that very thing in this thread.   This game is a worldwide server game that has two servers located in two places to give the best ping for players that want to play them.  The location is US and EU to help players get the best ping.  That doesn't mean you have to play that nation. I played SPAIN on POTBS cause it was a low pop nation on the AUS and than Roberts servers.  I have no problem playing other nations.  Though I won't switch on PvP2 on my main char cause he has pretty much every BP except the H Rattler and P Frig now.  Why would I roll some one like that to an new nation?   I started on PvP1, but when it split to the mirror I switched over to PvP2 as a US nation player.  Since I had the US there I flipped my US to Pirate.  SInce than I have flipped him back and well now french and than Spanish cause I don't have any ties of special things to him. I can get the basic BP's back pretty fast if I want to and being level 50 crafter (I have two level 50 chars by the way so I would bring that to your nation) I can do any of the mods and have full use of labor hours.  Every one in my clan is pretty much level 50 crafters.  So that 5-10 players ya'll aren't going to get now, would of be 5-10+ level 50 crafters too.   From the few PB I been in and most of the OW fights I seen you guys could also use some true hard core PvPers cause hate to say it.....ya'll sucked in the fights I seen and videos I watched.  Not every one, but a good majority of the guys do.   So being rude and not wanting help means your not only loosing the chance to fill those time slots with other players your loosing the chance to get experienced players that have fought nations way out number and beat them and that can train new players to be added to your team.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

PvP2US where u belong??

PvP2US is DEAD!   The playerbase has fallen out from underneath it because of bad development decisions.  There used to be tuns of port battles going on even with a peak of 250 players at our US primetime after I got home from work, but because we are locked out and on the same schedule as the EU guys, no port battles can happen during US prime time.  I was essentially forced to switch servers for any content at all.  At least when I get home from work I can go to the PvP event for a few hours and maybe find some PvP. 

The current lockout system sucks really bad if you are anywhere in Canada, US, all the way across the world to Australia and possibly parts of Asia.  Having a lockout timer to prevent players from participating in RvR is a terrible idea!  I dont care if its your night time, its my play time, and I am getting shit on because many players think night flips are bad and they feel they are entitled to have immunity from having ports flipped. 

The solution is not to have lockouts to prevent people playing at any time of day from participating, it is to encourage good RvR!  If the game had a massive playerbase, then finding 25 guys to defend a port would not be too terribly difficult. 

Also, capturing a region should be removed.  We need to go back to conquest where we expanded 1 port at a time.  Flipping an entire region that gives strong hull bonus is unbelievably stupid and locks players out from crafting ships they want from suffering one loss. 

All this tension right now in the forums is due to players being locked out of ports they need for resources and regional trims.  If the USA had to capture a region 1 port at a time, not only would we have lots of RvR going on, but a loss of a port would not be a huge crushing defeat like it is now.  We also need more resources production ports added across the map for silver, gold, live oak, and mahogany. 

@Sir Texas Sir and @Chimera  please try and keep it civil and dont fall back on accusations and insults please.  

Edited by Yar Matey

13 minutes ago, Chimera said:

Top ten of the Most arrogant and entitled posts on the forum. 

Congratulations sir!

Arh mate I can come a lot higher..

26 minutes ago, Yar Matey said:

PvP2US is DEAD!   The playerbase has fallen out from underneath it because of bad development decisions. 

I wouldn't say it's DEAD just yet but it's on it's way and PvP1 is following suit too.   The funny thing is I just looked at the numbers 56 players on right now.  I'm going to bet just 10 of those are pirates and alts.   We logged out and did counts and watched the numbers change big time.  I think folks don't truly now how many are on either servers cause of alt accounts inflating those numbers.

As for the lock out times I been told by INK it's a known problem and they are working on a solution.  My issue is it's been a problem since late Oct when the patch came out, how long does it take to come up with a solution for the US prime time port battle lock out?  I'm going to bet it's, while not the main reason, but one of many reasons they are loosing players.  It's not just US that play that time zone.  You have Cnadians and any one central and south america that share it and some of those people might want to play on the EU server cause they might speak a language that is more in common with an EU player.  So they might want to play on the EU server over the US.

French have never officially been contact about any us player renforcement.

To improve the nation and help people not speaking french edr decide at least one month ago to welcome the english speakers (us/brits/aux/anyone not having the chance to speak french) that want to be part of the nation to regroup them and give them what is needed in eco and relationship. It has been said that when they will be enough to form their own society they will be free to do so.

Since that we recruit 2 english speakers. They both stop to play. RIP baby english speakers you will not be forgot o:-)

Be sure that if you are not speaking french you will find a rich society rdy to welcome you.
Now, i still think US should be on their own server or beeing humble about their behaviors.

4 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

French have never officially been contact about any us player renforcement.

To improve the nation and help people not speaking french edr decide at least one month ago to welcome the english speakers (us/brits/aux/anyone not having the chance to speak french) that want to be part of the nation to regroup them and give them what is needed in eco and relationship. It has been said that when they will be enough to form their own society they will be free to do so.

Since that we recruit 2 english speakers. They both stop to play. RIP baby english speakers you will not be forgot o:-)

Be sure that if you are not speaking french you will find a rich society rdy to welcome you.
Now, i still think US should be on their own server or beeing humble about their behaviors.

At least one month ago you decided to bring in English speaking players into the nation........ one month ago.  A little late perhaps.

"RIP baby English speakers" -  and that is why your nation is currently in this predicament.  You deserve every bit of it.  

It's astonishing how stupid some of you people really are.