Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] The US Nation Declares Victory over Danmark-Norge

Christendom

22 minutes ago, Marrius said:

PvP2 Reichsflotte gonna just slip in here for a few minutes to celebrate for celebration sake.

Now thats a victory march. But seriously though, whats stopping DN and the others from just popping PBs nonstop mid week in the mid am US central time. Seems like the tone has been set with this thread.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Now thats a victory march. But seriously though, whats stopping DN and the others from just popping PBs nonstop mid week in the mid am US central time. Seems like the tone has been set with this thread.

Nothing except their fleet is in retirement I hear.  But if they want to go ahead and flip empty ports during the US mornings we're totally fine with that, just don't expect anyone to care about their whine when we flip them back at night.  

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

Nothing except their fleet is in retirement I hear.  But if they want to go ahead and flip empty ports during the US mornings we're totally fine with that, just don't expect anyone to care about their whine when we flip them back at night.  

Honestly i couldnt care less about rvr, at this point we're all just running in circles. Though the forum wars are a good source of entertainment at work.

• Like 2

It's amusing how obviously this masturbatory post is trying to cover for the fact that you haven't actually achieved anything. Only the US Nation would count taking practically undefended ports as a victory. 

Have fun with your self-gratification.

Meanwhile in Russia:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

It's amusing how obviously this masturbatory post is trying to cover for the fact that you haven't actually achieved anything. Only the US Nation would count taking practically undefended ports as a victory. 

Meanwhile in Russia:

I dont know, by all whiny threads flooding this forum now id say we ve exacted our revenge!  XD

4 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Meanwhile in Russia:

'Undefended'.... more like POORLY DEFENDED.

GG

6 hours ago, SirSamuelHood said:

It will never cease to amaze me how easily you people fall for blatant shitposting. 

If anything it's a gauge of the one who does it - shitposting flies under the radar when the serious remarks are shit as well.

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Where should we put your mail?

Top shelf in the guardhouse by the pier. If you would be so kind to toss out the commercials and junkmail, that way the pile won't be too big by the time we get back.

Oh, don't leave the doors and windows open too much, we try to save on heating.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 4