Game-Labs Forum

[PVP1-EU] The US Nation Declares Victory over Danmark-Norge

Christendom

As requested,

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY OVER THE DANMARK-NORGE NATION.

The great RUS Clan - Broken and refusing to fight.

The great RDNN Clan - Defeated and refusing to fight.

DANVE - you guys are cool (except for that Lars guy...)

The Victorious United States Nation will now focus on more formidable foes that are actually are willing to fight and not cower in their home waters.  The Victorious United States Nation will LET Danmark-Norge keep their existing ports as a token of good will and to let them know that their pleas for mercy have been heard.  We will be humble in victory.  Victory came swiftly to our side, we did not expect capitulation so easily and we expected more out of the once great Danish fleet.  Our prime time warriors will no longer press against the weakened and broken foes in Denmark, please feel free to come back out your holes and sail around freely in your own waters.  Should the once formidable, now broken Danish fleet rise up from the ashes of their cowardice, hostilities will again renew.  Any future incursions into American home waters will result in determined and precise destruction of the Danish way of life and production capabilities.  You have been warned.  We will now begin the economic restoration of the eastern part of Haiti and soon our Freedom and Capitalism will be visible for all to see.

Please note that our Declaration of Victory does not extend to our dear Allies, they are free to conduct war as they see fit and will continue to assist them in any and all future actions including incursions into Danish territory if that is their wish.  We would also like to thank our Allies, utter domination of the Danish nation would not have been achieved without their help.  

To the remaining members of Danmark-Norge, I hope you remember this defeat for years to come.  You reap what you sow.  You have been broken and now cower behind your new masters the Swedish Nation.  

Now enjoy your new anthem.  

• Like 13

LOL

Well, written - twas fun to see how you destroyed your opportunity to really spin a story trustworthy enough to negate the fact that you didn't win any battles, nor broke our nation. 

We have no reason to defend ports every day 2-3AM, especially when you launched several fake attacks when we did defend, only to make us stay up late. You entered the PB and trolled about that you could keep doing this. With pure numbers on your side the base-capping in 2 ports, 2-3 AM on a Tuesday went swell I'm sure. Hardly a shot fired. 

Since you started to fake-attack our regions, we decided sleep > game and we told you, that you were allowed to roam free, with no resistance. Naturally you didn't find any in weekdays 3AM :) Btw hope it was fun capturing half empty ports, you sure are good at hitting 1000 points after a brief moment of sailing toward circles. I must say again, great sailing into the circles. That is what US is good at besides being the only US prime-time based nation having no awake opponents in your enemies coalition.

Alas you, are right. This night-flipping and no battle "victory" will be remembered with heartily laughs in the danish camp while we drink beer with our french, spanish and swedish comrades, talking of the good battles we had against nations who actually fought us. Meanwhile you can keep flipping ports 3AM, we get to sleep so its all good.

All of our ships are safe and sound! We just wait for timer to return and we'll roll em out. Until then, keep doing what you are doing and night-flip the rest of the DK-NO ports so the devs will make change happen faster. Thank you (so far) for your cooperation :) 

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, E.P. Juel said:

LOL

Well, written - twas fun to see how you destroyed your opportunity to really spin a story trustworthy enough to negate the fact that you didn't win any battles, nor broke our nation. 

We have no reason to defend ports every day 2-3AM, especially when you fake attack when we did defend. With pure numbers on your side the base-capping in 2 ports, 2-3 AM on a Tuesday went swell I'm sure. Hardly a shot fired. 

Since you started to fake-attack our regions, we decided sleep > game and we told you, that you were allowed to roam free, with no resistance. Naturally you didn't find any in weekdays 3AM :) Btw hope it was fun capturing half empty ports, you sure are good at hitting 1000 points after a brief moment of sailing toward circles. I must say again, great sailing into the circles. That is what US is good at besides being the only US prime-time based nation having no awake opponents in your enemies coalition.

Alas you, are right. This night-flipping and no battle "victory" will be remembered with heartily laughs in the danish camp while we drink beer with our french, spanish and swedish comrades, talking of the good battles we had against nations who actually fought us. Meanwhile you can keep flipping ports 3AM.

All of our ships are safe and sound! We just wait for timer to return and we'll roll em out. Until then, keep doing what you are doing and night-flip the rest of the DK-NO ports so the devs will make change happen faster. Thank you (so far) for your cooperation :) 

Could not have put it better myself.. A great win for the no-skill and no balls nation.. I'm allready lamenting their exodus from the EU server :(

Bahahaha XD Yes! Yes!! YES!!! bathe me in your salty post!! You're thinly veiled strong worded post sate my salt lust!! Come forum warriors, unite behind your  benevolent salted ones!!  You too maybe free of your rage, through written salted spewdom!! Perhaps when all your crying is done you maybe able to pile the salt into new islands you can call home!!! 

Seems quite contrived after the failed attacked on Ponce, and 20 ports is twice as many as what some nations are used to having.

But sure, you can always declare it

History_Speeches_1511_GW_Bush_Mission_Ac

3 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Seems quite contrived after the failed attacked on Ponce, and 20 ports is twice as many as what some nations are used to having.

But sure, you can always declare it

History_Speeches_1511_GW_Bush_Mission_Ac

Allied fleet backed off Ponce to show you the greatness of our generosity.