Game-Labs Forum

[GC] General Cornwallis (france-sweden alt join first rate in castries in 3d then leave 30 sec later) - CASE IS CLOSED

[GC] General Cornwallis    Joined castries battle on british side with a 3rd rate and left 30sec after obviously for steal a slot and grief.

We saw him also following fleet grindind aggression in les cayes clearly tryng to pull our fleet vs small fleets, and in general following our fleet for spy (after what he did in the pb ) so pretty obvious (someone have screen and will post it soon )

He is a recidive offender since he tagged an entire brit fleet screening in a previous pb as you can hear ppl talking about him in the video.  So how many times a guy need to be busted before you do something about?

you can see him in the first 40 sec of the battle  (at 23 sec) you can see the battle ship list with him escaped. and entire fleet talking about him

ea6a7fae31.png

JNoOCp.jpg

I'm General Cornwallis and I have to say this is utterly ridiculous…

I joined the battle in the Hopes of helping out since I have an outpost in Castries.

I had no idea that joining a battle would take a slot or cause any issues whatsoever. Although, I did realise immediately that my Third rate was not the right ship as I was surrounded by Victories. In my own defense, I did bring an LS which is what I was told should be used for PB's.

I was immediately convoed by several people asking why I had joined the battle and that I should leave immediately. Realising my error, I left, to only find out that now I’m considered a spy.

I have never been treated so harshly in a game which provides very little information for new players and the dynamics involved in in PB’s. I merely wanted to help out...

ARE ALL PLAYERS IN THIS GAME PRICKS?

Moving forward…I will leave the PB’s to your obvious superior intellects and am seriously debating whether this game is even worth playing…

• Like 16

The case is closed.

Unfortunately It raised through lack of communication between both player and the rest of GB players. A well timed conversation could totally prevent it. Also it will be possible to rejoin the battle in case a player left port battle instance.

Every player (especially new players) is welcomed to check the guide about port battles by Captain SruPL

• Like 7